Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm

And Briley could not be pried off of it. Whenever he was not working or trying to spend time with his babies, he was attached to Brynn like a magnet, usually with his arms wrapped around the others abdomen so he could kiss and snuggle the bump. He was very much excited to be a daddy again, already trying to have his mother figure out a gender.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm

And Brynn adored how much time his lover was spending with him, it made him feel special and honestly, gave him a sense of satisfaction that all this time that Briley spent was with HIM, not Cove. Brynn was especially clingy with his lover as well lately. He spent his time when Briley was at work either with his babies or in his weight room, trying to keep himself in shape, even though he was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Briley was just getting home from work today, opening the door to let himself inside and smiling as Shion and Dacey greeted him at the door like they always did. He dropped downn to wrap the boys up in his arms, kissing their cheeks.
"Where is mom?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 pm

"Mwomma ish in his woom!" Dacey nodded as he wrapped his arms around his father's neck. The children always referred to the weight room as Brynn's room, since that was where he preffered to spend his time alone.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

"Is he?" Briley frowned down at his children, lifting them up and carrying them through the home and into Brynn's room, his eye brows folding as he found his lover.
"Just what do you think your doing?" He asked calmly. He did not want the man in this room period, it could not lead to anything particularly good.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Brynn arched an eyebrow as he pulled himself up once more on his chin up bar. He wore just a pair of boxers, his entire body glistening with sweat, his hair pulled into a ponytail at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Briley turned to sit his kids down, urging them to go play with their toys in a rather strained voice. Once his babies where gone he turned around and stepped over to Brynn, plucking him off of the bar and holding him carefully.
"Have I not told you to stop it! Brynn!" Briley was angry, very much so. But more worried than anything. He did not want Brynn doing anything at all that could even began to alter their child in any way. He wanted Brynn to rest and sleep and eat and just lay around like most pregnant people.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm

"I don't want to stop it." Brynn groaned, though he did lean into Briley. "I don't want to stop doing this just because I'm pregnant. There's nothing wrong with it."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 pm

"Brynn! You don't know that!" Briley growled softly, sitting his lover down and dropping so he could hug his waist. "How many pregnant people do you see working out like that? Putting stress of their body!" He didn't like it. Not even Cove had done that...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

"Briley I'm fine." Brynn growled, tugging away from the other. "This relaxes me while you're gone so I'm gonna keep doing it damnit."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"No hell your not!" Briley snapped at him, anger flashing across his face. "Your not about to do this! Im telling you your not! Hell no! You need to think about the baby in your stomach before working out Brynn! What if you hurt it?" He was exasperated. He could not believe Brynn was arguing with him over this! Could he not get someone pregnant who would be normal about it?
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

"You don't tell me what to do! You're not my mother!" Brynn exclaimed. "I won't hurt it! I'm not stupid, I know what I'm doing!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

"No but im your fiance! Im the father of that child and I am telling you that you cannot do this anymore!" Briley ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. "Cove didn't even pull this sh*t!" The man had no regard for the children at the time, but he did not deliberately do things like this knowing it might hurt the kids. If he was going to do anything like that he had a reason.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

"Oh right, cause Cove is so fucking perfect!" Brynn snarled, turning away from the man to slam his fist into a punching bag dangling from the ceiling. "I almost forgot he's so fucking amazing." He snapped, hormones raging as he wiped sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

"Brynn!" Briley reached out to take his lover by his arms, trying to hold him still. "Cove did not want my babies okay! He did not care! You do care! I expect you to act like it!" He tried to be calm, he did not want to upset his lover and stress him out. The baby did not need any stress, but Brynn was pushing Briley on this. "I love you okay? I love you and I love my baby and I just don't want you to hurt it! Even on accident Brynn!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:51 pm

"I love you too damnit." Brynn sighed, resting his head against Briley's shoulder. "I just don't want to sit around and do nothing all day." He groaned softly. He'd never been that type of person and he didn't want to be, even just while he was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well do things with the kids! Go see your parents or mine! Go see Dustin or Lane!" He paused. "But if you see them resist the urge to touch their balls! Go see someone! Just dont do this!" Briley just didnt think it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Brynn couldn't help but laugh lightly at his lover, shaking his head.
"I just don't get what the big deal is about it.." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:19 pm

"I just worry." Briley nodded his head, he had nothing to prove it would hurt the child but he was scared that it might so he did get angry over it. "I don't want to risk our baby."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

"Not like I'm doing drugs or anything, I wouldn't hurt the baby..." Brynn sighed, placing a hand on his small bump.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"What if though?" Briley sighed as he hugged into his lover. "What if you keep on and he gets messed up some how?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

"But I wouldn't be doing it if I thought there was a what if. I'm not even doing that much." Brynn frowned, wrapping his arms around Briley's neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

"Brynn, if something happens to my child because of that im so going to kick your teeth in." He frowned deeply up at his lover. He still did not like it.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 pm

"Go ahead although I don't think that will do much good to the baby." Brynn smirked softly, moving a hand up to caress Briley's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

"The baby will already be damaged because of your working out." Briley stuck his tongue out at Brynn, lifting the man up and taking him to the couch in the living room. "Now be lazy like a normal pregnant person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next