Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:03 am

"I want a boy." He confessed. "I want him to look like you and me..." Instead of Briley and Cove. It would be precious...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 am

"A little boy huh? With your hair and eyes." He nodded as he dropped to his knees, hugging Brynn around the waist. "And your lips." He nuzzled the mans stomach. "And we shall name him, Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 am

Brynn giggled lightly as Briley's stubble tickled his stomach, stroking his lover's hair.
"Sounds like the perfect name." He winked. Though something starting with an A was nice. He thought this over in his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 am

"Awesome Riley!" He nodded his head, rather pleased with himself, though he just enjoyed making Brynn laugh like that.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:24 am

Brynn pulled the man up to kiss him softly.
"You can't make fun of me when I get all fat." He informed, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 am

"But I have to! Its my job as your adoring lover!" Briley stood up, pulling Brynn close to himself. "Your going to be my fatty and im going to love it!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 am

Brynn smiled lightly. Not being in shape was really going to bother him. He didn't even know if Briley would allow him to work out during this.
"I'm just going to let you know I love you right now, before the hormones kick in and I'm a moody bitch all the time." He laughed lightly, leaning his head on Briley's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 am

"It'll be okay, you cannot be any worse than Cove was. He came in and told me he was pregnant, threatened my life, than said he was getting an abortion." Briley snorted as he glanced back to the mother of his two children. "Which he is a hormonal betch all the time. "
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 am

"Ah'm not hormonal!" Cove stuck his tongue out at his friend as he heard him.
"Might want to keep me away from Cove while I'm pregnant." Brynn noted. He already wanted to murder the man 99% of the time while he was not overly emotional.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:03 am

"Of course sweet heart." Briley's hands moved to either side of Brynn's face, forcing the other to look at him. "But for a moment, dont you think that I will ever love anyone like I love you, you saggy ball loving freak."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 am

Brynn smiled softly, pecking the tip of Briley's nose.
"I know." He nodded his head. "And I love you more than anything, even though your balls are a bit too tight for my liking." He shot his lover a wink as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 am

Briley cracked a large smile to his lover, pressing Brynn close too press a kiss into his hair.
"I know, im working on it though! Every year let get a bit more wrinkly for you."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:28 am

"I know." Brynn nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "You'll get there eventually." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:30 am

"But until then im sure you can help me stretch them along." He winked at Brynn, rather suggestively, even though that was the reason they were having a baby in the first place. He needed to learn to control his hornyness.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

"I'll see what I can do." Brynn purred, giggling softly as he hooked his arms around the other's neck, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Briley lightly cupped Brynn's arse cheek, only halting when he heard Shion whine at them for being "ewwie."
Pulling away, Briley stared at his lover with a pout.
"My little baseball player just said ewwwie."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:22 pm

"You're ewwie." Brynn pouted, sticking his tongue out at Shion, settling on taking Briley's hand in his own.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Shion pouted lightly at them, looking over for his brother.
"Bubba! Momma talled me eweeie!!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

"Mwomma ish ewwie!" Dacey giggled, reaching out to take Shion's hand.
"You're both ewwie, little twerps." Brynn laughed, scooping them both up.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 pm

"Dont tall Dacey a twerp!" Shion demanded as he protectively wrapped his brother up in his arms. Shion was always so protective of Dacey. "Dacey ish awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:28 pm

"He is." Brynn nodded in agreement. "But you're both still little twerps." He smiled softly at the two of them as Dacey cuddled up to his brother. He always adored how close they were.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"Not Dacey." Shion nodded once more as he snuggled close to his brother. "Dacey ish awsome! The new baby ish going to be a twerp." Shion nodded his head in thought, he already just did not like this new baby.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:36 pm

"Of course he is, all of you little kids are twerps." Brynn nodded, ruffling Shion's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Shion nodded his head though he still wanted to gripe about the new baby. He did not wanna share his momma with a new baby.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:00 pm

But the new baby was coming anyways. After another month, Brynn had developed a nearly unnoticeable bump, but it was there, replacing his usually defined abs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next