Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Brynn groaned though he did curl up on the couch, tugging Briley down on top of him so he could whisper in the man's ear.
"If I'm being a normal pregnant person then you have to come fuck my brains out." He whined, kissing Briley's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Briley blinked lightly over to his lover, arching a brow to the man. "We were just arguing and now you want to have sex?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"What part of I'm pregnant do you not understand?" Brynn groaned, burying his face in the couch cushion.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"You are freaky.". Briley chuckled softly as he reached out to lightly pinch Brynn's behind. "You are cute with your bump."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

"I know." Brynn winked as he let his eyes slip shut. "I'm gonna get even cuter as the months go by." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"Your going to be f*cking adorable!". Briley grinned to his lover, excitement coursing through him. He could not wait to be a father.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Brynn giggled, his arms wrapping around Briley's waist.
"You're such a good daddy." He cooed lightly, rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm

"I hope so." Briley honestly did hope his children would always remember him as a good father if for nothing else. It was his desire to be as good to his kids as his father was to him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

"You are." Brynn reassured. "You're wonderful to those kids. Just gotta keep it up with the third one on the way." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh I cannot wait to have our baby in my arms. Its going to be so precious..." And he could not wait to have one of his and Brynn's.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 pm

"It is..." Brynn nodded in agreement, nuzzling his lover's neck. "Promise you'll love it just as much as the twins, baby?" He was sure Briley would, just part of him needed to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"I promise you i'll love it just as much. Im so proud that your going to have my baby." Briley could hardly contain himself. "Im already picturing what it will be like, what it will look like."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Brynn smiled, pressing a light kiss to Briley's lips.
"I love you so much..." This would be perfect, having his baby...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm

"Did you ever think up a name you liked? Or are we still going to call it Awesome?" Briley inquired lightly, his eyes alight with excitement of naming his child.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

"I do like the name Awesome." Brynn smiled, nodding his head. "But I think I like... well, for a girl, Abigail and for a boy Augustus..." Sounded classy... he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"Abigail or Augustus huh?" Briley thought this over, running the names around in his head. "You like the A names huh baby?" He himself enjoyed the names, they were different.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 pm

"I do." He nodded his head. "You made me think of it with the name Awesome." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"Well we are both B names." Briley hummed softly, Cove was a C and Dacey was a D and Shion was the one out of order.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 pm

"I would suggest a B name but Blaine and Barry are the ones with all the Bs." He chuckled softly. "I like the A names." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 pm

"Well the A name, then me and you are B and Cove is C and Dacey is D.". Briley cracked an amused smile. "Poor Shion with his S, just doesnt fit in!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

"We need to just change Shion's name to something starting with a C." Brynn muttered, pouting lightly. Cove did not get to be a part of their awesome alphabetical names.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 am

"Name him Cameron or Cash!" Briley adored how cute his lover was when he hated Cove. He loved his bestfriend but this was funny.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 am

"Cameron is cute!" Brynn nodded happily. Better than Cove. "I so like the name Cameron better!" He giggled, nearly ready to go tell Shion his name was changed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 am

"Well Cove names him so you take that up with Cove and Shion." Shion had been so proud when he had learned to write his name.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 am

Brynn grunted lightly. Stupid Cove.
"I think Cove ruined our alphabetical names on purpose." He whined lightly, pressing closer into Briley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next