Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

"Maybe, but he is Cove like that, destroying dreams every day!" Briley liked his son's name though, it was different.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 am

"He's stupid." Brynn grumbled, pouting much like a small child. "Can't even understand him half the damn time."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 am

"Yeah." Briley agreed but he had always liked Cove's voice, and it is the sexiest sound he had ever heard during sex. "He is pretty dumb."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:00 am

Brynn sighed softly, pressing Briley as close as possible to him. He was usually good about not badmouthing Cove in front of Briley but he just could not help himself sometimes.
"Sorry." He muttered lightly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

"Don't be sorry sweetheart, he has it coming. And I don't doubt Leon is bad mouthing me." He quirked a smile even though he did not really think Leon had the balls to say something bad about him, especially in front of Cove.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

"Oh you know Leon is too sweet to say anything." Brynn shook his head. Brynn however was not so sweet. He hated Cove with a passion. "I doubt he even understands fully what you did."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 am

"He probably doesnt but from what Cove told me he took it really hard." Briley snorted, he disliked Leon with a passion. "Leontardo is lucky I didn't break his neck while Cove was pregnant. He was stressing him out and risking my babies."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

"Not like Cove cared." Brynn rolled his eyes. All Cove cared about was where he could stick his dick.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:35 am

"He did." Briley knew for a fact his friend had cared. "Cove loves Leon a lot, I believe if I were to hurt Leontardo Cove would pick a fight with me.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 am

Brynn raised an eyebrow skeptically. He just never saw Cove as the type to care about anyone like that. From the time he'd learned that it'd been Cove who'd dared Briley to ask Brynn out in the first place he hadn't liked him and after learning that Briley had been sleeping with him, that dislike had only escalated.
"You really think so?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 am

"I have been best friends with Cove since I could walk, he is an arse, but Leon has something that makes Cove different. Like he is just....so good to Leon. I have never in my life seen him act so nicely to anyone. He is always taking care of Leontardo like he is the most important thing in the world to him. I don't like Leontardo but thats something I dont think no one else could do so I guess I respect him for it." Briley shrugged his shoulders as he thought of his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 am

Brynn nodded lightly, considering this. Well maybe if Cove did truly care for Leon, he'd keep his paws off of Briley.
"So... be honest with me." Brynn paused, propping his head up on his hand. "Do you have feelings for him at all?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 am

"Who, Cove?" Briley glanced over to his lover in confusion, his mouth working as his brain tried to place how he felt. "I love Cove. He is my bestfriend and I wont lie im proud to be the only man to ever have him the way I did. Ill take care of him if he needs me, ill always be around for him but always as a friend. Not as a lover or a boyfriend. Me and Cove would not be able to have anything even if we want to. We fight to much to be a happy couple you know? We are just friends, really close friends. Your my life Brynn. I made a stupid mistake and ill spend the rest of forever making it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 am

Brynn nodded his head, accepting his lover's answer.
"I just have to check every once in a while." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:10 am

"I know baby." Briley pressed his lover close, his heart constricting at the thought of how bad he had hurt the other boy. "I don't blame you."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:44 am

"You just.." Brynn let his hand trail down Briley's cheek gently. "You have more in common with him than you do with me." And he had only been a dare after all.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 am

"Which is why he makes for a great bestfriend! Nothing more baby." Brynn was only a dare but it was a dare that had changed Briley's life.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 am

"If you say so." Brynn smiled lightly, pecking the man's cheek. He believed him. He never liked to bug Briley about this. He only asked whenever he was feeling insecure about the issue and it never took much to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 am

"You just focus on my baby your harboring. I cannot wait to see it! And are you going to my mom as doctor or someone else?" Briley questioned his lover.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 am

"Your mom as long as he's up for it." He smiled lightly. "I'm comfortable around him." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 am

"My mom is getting old." Briley chuckled softly, though he loved his mother he had always been more of a daddy's boy. "He and dad are really great though."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

"He is." Brynn giggled. "And your dad just spoils you rotten." He shook his head with a smile. But he truly did enjoy Briley's family. They seemed closer than most.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"My dad does, always have you know?" Briley adored his father and he appreciated how much his father loved him compared to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Alex did take care of Briley, he'd even taken to buying Brynn unnecessary luxuries, especially since he'd gotten pregnant. Brynn made Briley happy, so Alex liked him.
"Your dad is sweet." Brynn nodded in agreement. He enjoyed Briley's entire family.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 pm

"My dad is the best man I know." Briley adored his father, and he was glad his father liked Brynn so much. "He is the only person who has always been there for me and I dont know how I would have gotten along without me. He made me who i am today." And Briley was a good man just like his father, and he was working on being a great daddy to his kids also. "Your dad seems to have warmed up to me a little, Quincy is still threatening my life but you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next