Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am

Brynn squealed happily, squeezing onto Briley's hand.
"Oh it's really in there..." He moved his other hand to rest on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

"Daddy!" Briley called out, looking to the door of the room. "Come see my baby!" He wanted everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 am

Alex jogged into the room immediately at the sound of his son's voice, wrapping an arm around Briley's shoulders as he smiled at the screen.
"We don't know the gender yet, do we?" He hummed, grinning at his son.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

"No, but whatever it is, its f*cking wonderful." Briley leaned back into his father, wondering if this is what it had felt like for his father to find out he was pregnant with Briley.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

"Isn't being a daddy the best feeling ever?" Alex sighed contently, tugging his son close to him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

"It is, I don't think I would be able to live without my babies and I keep wanting more." Briley kept a tight hold on Brynn's hand. "He is going to be the greatest mother...."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am

"You're both damn good parents for being so young." Alex smiled softly. He was proud of his son and his lover.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 am

"Getting older everyday pops." Honestly he felt much older than he actually was, but he didn't mind it so much. He was happy with the life he was living.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:45 am

"Don't mention that." Alex whined. Briley was his last baby, he never wanted him to grow up. "You grew up too fast."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 am

"I know I did, because being a kid sucked." When he was a kid, he had actually tried to hang out with the family and love them. Of course it had failed, being his father was the only one who seemed to care about him besides his mother, and he and his mother had never been too close.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

Alex frowned lightly at this, kissing his son's cheek.
"I'm sorry baby." He had always tried to make life good for his son.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am

"Its all good pops, imma big kid now." Briley winked to his father, leaning forward to rub Brynn's belly. "I can't wait until he gets bigger."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 am

"Get ready, pregnant men are a bitch to deal with." Alex shot a wink at Mike.
"As long as you don't piss us off we're fine." Brynn giggled softly, smiling at Briley's hand on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:22 am

"Yeah well, me and you are going to have issues if you don't stop it with the work out routine." Briley frowned to his lover, glancing to Mike as the man's jaw dropped.
"Work out?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 am

Brynn rolled his eyes at Briley, though the look on Mike's face did unnerve him.
"Yeah, Briley's always on me about still working out lately. It's not a big deal... right?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

Mike stared at Brynn as if trying to figure out if he was serious, or if they were just joking to get a rise out of him. Either way the man shook his head at Brynn. "If your serious, stop immediately for your baby's sake."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Brynn blinked at the man, getting a bit worried at this.
"Is it like a serious problem? Well it hurt the baby?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 pm

"It could cause serious health issues for the child, it could also lead to complication's givibg birth.". Mike explained, watching as Briley almost fell out of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Brynn's jaw dropped as he looked at his lover worriedly.
"I didn't think it would do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Briley moved forward, gathering his lover into his arms. "Brynn....Oh hell..." He couldn't even really be angry with Brynn, he loved him far too much. He was simply afraid that their child may be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 pm

"I'm sorry..." Brynn murmured, wrapping his arms around Briley's waist and hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"Shhh...At least we know now baby..." Of course he was being eaten away with worry, but he knew Brynn had not meant to do this. He would make it okay, he had to. "We'll make it through this Brynn...I promise its going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

But Brynn knew if there was something wrong with his child... it would be all his fault and he'd never forgive himself. He just hoped it would be okay.
"I love you." He sighed, kissing Briley's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:55 pm

"I love you too Brynn." Briley picked his lover up, pressing Brynn flush to his chest. "Your just going to have to be a little chubby until you have the kid."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Brynn whined softly at this as his arms wrapped around Briley's neck, his legs around the man's waist. But even though he whined, he wouldn't truly protest this now that he knew it was bad for the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next