Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

"Well, I don't regret it." Briley winked at him. Honestly for a while Briley had planned on asking Cove out, but things happened, and he wound up falling for Brynn, and watching Cove fall for Leon. He didn't mind it, he would always love Cove though.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 pm

"Ah don't either, but that doesn't mean that et wasn't hell." He chuckled shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"I know." Briley sighed softly, a light frown adorning his face. He had wanted to be around Cove all the time when he was pregnant. Brynn made that hard.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 pm

"Don't get all depressed." Cove nudged his friend. "Don't ya know meh? Ah wasn't being all sentimental ah just meant that tha only thing ah wanted ta doh was fuck everything that moved and ah couldn't do ya anymoreh." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:41 pm

"I know good and dang well you werent being sentimental. You just don't know you what it meant to me when you were pregnant and I couldn't be there like I wanted to be. It killed me." Briley rolled his eyes. "I could not have helped you there though, but you had Leon!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm

"Leon couldn't have helped me either." Cove rolled his eyes, though just realizing that he'd just admitted to Briley he'd wanted it up the ass.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Briley burst out into a fit of laughter, smacking himself kn the knee. "Cove! You so wanted my dick!" It amused him, and he sort of wished he had been around for that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

"Shut yar mouth." Cove groaned, burying his face in the couch cushion. Honestly he had been glad Briley was rarely around while he was pregnant. Every time he saw the man he had wanted to jump him.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Briley only laughed louder, winding his arms around Cove and hugging him rather tightly to his chest. "You so wanted my dick, in your arse!" He was proud.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 pm

"Yar an asshole." Cove whined, though smirking as he shook his head at Briley. "Ah wanted anyone's dick en mah ass, don't flatter yarself!"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 pm

"Come on Cove." Briley's voice dropped, it was actually rather seductive as he leaned into his friend. "You know your ruined for anyone else. Your always going to be mine when it comes to your arse, you wouldn't be satisfied with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:21 am

"Yeah, yeah, whatever ya say." Cove chuckled softly at his friend, actually thinking how he had let Killian Murdock top him once as well. He was not sure if Briley was aware of this or not but he decided against telling him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:26 am

And he was right to do so, if Briley were to know that it would hurt him. Of course he would not tell Cove, and especially not Brynn, but it would take something away from Briley. Something that to Briley meant a lot.
"You know im right, you just don't want to admit it."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:31 am

"Course ya are, ah'll let ya keep thinkin' that." Cove winked at his friend lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 am

Briley snorted but he was confident he was the only one to be with Cove like that. "And I will, because im right. Now stop bothering me, a rerun of last nights baseball game is on."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 am

"You and yar baseball." Cove shook his head, letting his eyes drift over to the television though.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 am

"Shion is good at it." Briley glanced down to Cove. "He did tryouts a week ago for the little league team. He is a good hitter for a five year old." Briley bragged with pride. "Dacey is on the team too, but only because Shion threw a fit. He said he was not going to play if his brother didn't play with him, and Dacey, like he always does, gave in so Shion would stop whining." He wore a wide smile at the thought of his babies.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 am

Cove chuckled, shaking his head.
"Ya well have those kids being baseball stars by tha time they get older."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 am

"Im try!" Briley flashed a wide smile to his friend, glancing to the game. "My little Babe Ruths." He was pleased with his sons just trying the sport.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:13 am

"Ef Leon and ah ever have ah kid, ah'm gonna make em play football." He grinned, nodding his head. Honestly, he'd never wanted kids. But with Leon, it wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:23 am

"Uh-oh. Look who is talking about baby making!" Briley grinned easily at his friend, arm curling around Cove. "Don't you worry it'll be retarded like Leontardo?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 am

"Heh's not retarded, Brileh." Cove whined. "But ah know what ya mean and sometimes ah doh, but ah don't realleh think of Leon as that different, so ah think our kid would beh fine."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:47 am

"He is still slow Cove." Briley shrugged, eh had actually read up on Autism when Cove had been pregnant, afraid that some how Leon would rub off on his babies. "Actually he is able to take things in like a normal person, he just does not socialize well, and he has certain ways of doing things, and he could be very naive." Briley spoke as if he were the one who was in the relationship with the autistic boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Cove arched an eyebrow, a bit confused.
"How doh ya know all that?" Honestly, even he didn't know details of Leon's condition.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:53 pm

"When you were pregnant, I worried that he might influence our babies to be autistic or something so just to be safe I read up on it." Briley shrugged lazily. "You can have the book if you want, im done with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next