Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:24 pm

"Ah can get anyone en bed." Cove grinned, nodding his head. "Even though yar tha one who tried ta talk meh inta bed." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:33 pm

"I bet you couldn't talk Brynn into bed with you.". He was sure of that, especially now. Besides, his Brynn was too special to just be a quick f*ck.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 pm

"Don't make et ah challenge." Cove snickered softly. "Heh hates meh soh much, there's gotta be some sexual tension there." He wiggled his brows.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

"Brynn's too good for me and you.". Briley truly believed this too, it shone in his eyes as he thought of his lover. Brynn was so precious...
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:04 pm

"Whatever ya say Brileh." He chuckled softly, shaking his head at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

"You had better worry about Leon instead of Brynn. If I remember right he came to a get together with another man one time."
Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm

"Ah don't worreh about Leon, heh's all mineh." Cove grinned at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 pm

"Maybe.". Briley shrugged as if he didn't care. He simply didn't like talking about Brynn with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Cove simply nodded at this, leaning into Briley's shoulder.
"Soh ya excited ta beh ah daddeh again?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 am

"I am, I can't wait. We are buying all new stuff for it and Brynn is going all out. He is going to be a wonderful momma." He was so proud Brynn was going to birth him a baby.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 am

"Ah hate ta say et, but heh es ah good momma." Cove nodded lightly at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

"He is. And he is a wonderful person. He has given me so many chances and I wish I didn't screw up as much." It ate him alive some nights.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 am

"Hey, don't beat yarself up ovar et. Ya may think heh's perfect but ya know ya were tha onleh one who ever took an interest en hem. Heh would still beh alone ef et wasn't far ya." Cove shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 am

"No. Cove im telling you, even if I did not come along he would have someone. he is too beautiful not too." Briley knew this, Brynn was not the lucky one.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 am

"Ah know ya want believe meh Brileh, but yar tha best that boy could have evar gotten." Cove shook his head, smiling lightly at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

"No im not, Brynn is not like Leon, he could find someone else who would love him. Im just glad I found him first." The man smiled lightly, pleased to have his lover.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am

"Whatever ya say Brileh, ah'm just happeh yar happeh." Cove nodded. He wouldn't say Leon could have someone better than him because he knew the boy would have a hard time finding another lover. And he had quite a large head so finding someone better than himself was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 am

But Leon was a sweet boy, and he was sure to attract someone. Maybe not someone as good as Cove, maybe he would attract some predator. Or maybe even someone who wouldnt cheat on him, or take him for granted.
"Yeah, I know. Im great. The world is a better place with me happy."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 am

"Et es, cause yar ah bitch when yar angry." Cove chuckled softly, shaking his head at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am

Briley shook his head, his cheeks aching from all the smiling he had done with Cove here. "Im not all that bad." He was though.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 am

"Yar terrible. But yar ah better screw when yar pissed." He winked. Briley was always rougher when he was angry and as much as Cove hated to admit it, he had enjoyed that.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:24 pm

"I know it, thats why I don't ever screw Brynn when im angry with him. When I got mad I always came to you." The man chuckled, he had come, very deeply inside of Cove.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 pm

"Ya should screw hem when yar angreh. Ah think heh'd like et." Cove snickered softly. "Ah always did."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 pm

"He might, I'll have to ask him about it. I don't want to hurt him. I never worried about hurting you because I knew you could take it." Briley missed those days.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 pm

"Ya know, ah hate em, but ah think heh's pretteh strong." Cove shrugged. "But ah know what ya'd mean, ah'd never beh rough weth Leon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next