Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:27 am

Finn could only stare blankly at the wall as Law went about reading his test results. Sure he had been feeling shitty for the past few weeks, but Finn had passed it off as a common cold.  But now he knew it had to be more.  Law had sought him out that morning, sniffing him as though he had followed his nose the entire way.The damn doctor wouldn't tell him why he wanted to run test, or what could possibly be wrong with him.  Instead Law was intent on keeping his mouth shut until he actually had the results, wary of how Finn would react if his suspicions were correct.
"Well fucking shit, say something! "  Finn finally snapped, reaching out to snatch the paper results out of the doctors hands. The boy scanned the text several times, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
"I don't fucking understand....This has to be a mother fucking mistake.  We used protection and shit, fucking always."  He ran his thumb over the word 'positive', a hand moving to rest on his stomach.  "Jesse made fucking sure..." He was completely shocked, having never considered that he could be pregnant.  After  watching Zach struggle with his twins, they had been so careful not to slip up, but evidently it hadnt been enough.
Law could only shrug at the boy, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "The test is right, oui. Its better than any home  pregnancy test."  He didn't want to offer the boy an abortion, unsure of what his alpha would think.  But luckily for him, instead of exploding as he had expected, Finn simply  nodded and folded the results up, tucking them neatly away into his pock. "What the fuck ever, just don't go telling people and shit. Don't even fucking mention it to Jesse. Im going to fucking tell him. "  Finn left the man with that, trudging his way back to Jesse's room.  He was grateful that Roman had taken his lover out to train, needing the extra time to figure out what he was going to do.  Regardless of the risk,  Finn wasn't sure he wanted an abortion.  He had completely ruined his first pregnancy by spending the majority of his time hating Cameron.  And then after actually holding his baby?  He couldn't have loathed himself more if he tried.  He couldn't imagine what it would be like if he had actually let Cameron go.  Finn shuddered at the very thought of it.  This time he would make it different. It would be right. He would even make it special.  Valentines was only two days away, maybe he could figure out a way to surprise Jesse....
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:34 am

Jesse came home drenched in swear and panting after a long day of training. But he had never minded that so much. He was only excited to see Finn again, any moment he spent away from the boy feeling like an eternity. He could smell the boy up in their room and he grinned, using the bit of energy he had left to dart up the stairs as quickly as he could, the thought of cuddling Finn pushing him forward.
"Hey baby." He smiled softly as he entered their bedroom door, speaking casually as if he had not just ran up here like a giddy child on Christmas morning. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other for a while, he had just seen Finn this morning. But he never could wait to get back to his mate. He crawled into the bed beside his lover, allowing himself to nuzzle the boy's neck like an affectionate pet might.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 am

Finn greeted the man with a string of profanities, his upper lip curling in a scowl at the feeling of his stomach fluttering. He still wasn't sure how to handle Jesse. Morgue had never given him butterflies by simply crawling into bed with him. But Jesse was always different. He made Finn feel things he had never thought possible, even to the point of being proud that he was carrying the mans child. "What the fuck are you? A dog?" Despite his harsh words, Finn found himself wrapping his arms around the werewolf, even leaning in to press a kiss to Jesse's forehead in a rare display of affection. "You fucking taste like sweat. Its damn sickening." His lips lingered though, the thought of their baby driving his want to be close to Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:54 am

"Well you're in a good mood today." Jesse smiled softly and truly, it wasn't sarcasm. For Finn, this was a good mood. Jesse always enjoyed when the boy was affectionate back to him. "And don't even play, Finnick, I know you like it when I'm all sweaty." He teased, wiggling his brows as he leaned to press a kiss to Finn's jawline.
It was almost like Jesse had been a completely different person since getting with Finn. He no longer had such a temper, always seeming to be happy, grinning with his mate by his side.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 am

"I like your nasty sweat as much as I fucking like Sterling's bitch ass." Finn was unable to stop himself from smiling though, knowing that Jesse was right, and secretly it did turn him on when the man was sweaty. No matter how much of a hard ass he was, Jesse always saw right through him. "And haven't I damn already fucking told you about that calling me Finnick shit?" He punched the man playfully in his chest. He too had changed since entering their relationship. He found that he smiled more with Jesse, felt safer to be himself and even joke around with the man. Of course, he was still a raging bitch when anyone was watching, but behind closed doors, Jesse brought out another side of him. "Its a shitty name in the first place! And you damn sound like a tawt saying it."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 am

"Don't say that." Jesse whined, trailing a finger down Finn's jawline, merely eyeing the boy's soft features. "Your name is beautiful. I like it. Finnick Holloway." He hummed, thinking of something which he spoke aloud a moment later. "Finnick Luno has a nice ring to it too though." He winked at the boy, although he had not yet planned on popping the question. He knew they would be together forever, of course, but he didn't want to scare Finn off.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:33 am

"Luno." Finn sounded it out, noting how different it sounded compared to the last name he would have taken had he married Jeremy. "What in the merry hell makes you think my name will ever change?" Of course he wasn't against it, not like he had been. But he still liked to tease his lover, enjoyed the rises he got out of the man.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

"It's going to change because one day you're going to be mine." Jesse informed simply, moving to take the boy's hands in his own, pinning them down above his head and leaning in to nip at his neck gently. "Of course you're already mine. But one day you're going to be mine in every sense of the word." He hummed, pulling back and flashing a grin at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:45 pm

"Give that shit up already, fuck." Finn rolled his eyes at the man, his fingertips clutching at the hand holding them. "Don't you ever fucking get tired of saying that dumb shit?" He never got tired of hearing it, but of course he would never admit that to Jesse. He had dreamed of the mans wide smile before ever actually knowing he existed. To see it now, sometimes he had to touch Jesse to assure himself the man was really there and he wasn't just a figment of Finn's imagination. His lover was too good to be true, offering a happiness Finn had never dreamed he would be blessed with. To think that he was carrying the mans child...It brought a smile to his normally scowling lips.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 pm

"Nope, never." Jesse grinned. "And I never will because," he began, lips pressing back to Finn's jawline before he spoke again. "When I say 'that dumb shit,' I can hear your heart beating just a little bit faster. You like it and so I'll keep saying it." He informed with a sly smirk. He enjoyed being able to see through his lover's always angry exterior.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 pm

"You damn werewolves know too fucking much." The boys face colored a deep scarlet, the tint reaching all the way up to the tip of his ears. He was embarrassed to have Jesse call him out, snatching one of his hands free so he could cover his blush warmed face. "Always making me look like a damn fool."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Jesse couldn't help but laugh, smiling brightly as he captured his mate's lips in a gentle kiss.
"I'm glad I'm a werewolf, or else I'd think you damn hate me." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 pm

This caught Finn's attention, an almost guilty frown claiming his features. Even his gestures of loved seemed harsh, and Finn absolutely hated it. Jesse was only telling him what he already knew. He took his bitterness out on everyone who had ever cared about him. The thought had him reconsidering his unborn child, knowing how hard it was even for Cameron to live with him. "I don't hate you....I never hated your stupid ass." Finn sat himself up, his shoulders sagging with guilt. "I bet Marilyn thinks I hate his trifling ass, too."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:48 pm

"Nah, I bet he knows being a bitch is how you show love. I learned that soon enough." He smiled softly, nuzzling Finn's neck. "But don't talk about him, ruins my mood." He whined lightly as he moved to lay back down beside Finn. He did seem to deflate whenever Morgue was mentioned and it was even worse when Finn used his nickname for the man.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm

"It shouldn't. You fucking won, didn't you? Im here." Finn couldn't help but still have feelings for Jeremy though, often wondering if he was alright and if he had someone there to watch him while he practiced his sword swallowing, always afraid the man would mess up one day and be all alone. "Im right where im fucking supposed to be." Finn offered his lover a rare, toothy smile. "Im even kinda starting to believe all that mate bullshit you like to spout."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 pm

"Well damn, you can talk about that freakshow all day if you keep smiling at me like that." Jesse beamed, kissing the boy deeply again. "And you better be believing that mate shit by now. No one but your soulmate could make you be this nice." He teased, though still smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 pm

The next day was valentine's day, and Finn found himself pulled from the bed early in the morning by his nerves. He wasn't sure if he was excited or anxious to tell Jesse, his stomach knotted in ways he'd never known before. The boy found himself in the shower, twisting his mind around for a creative way to tell Jesse, something the man would remember forever. Nothing was coming to him though, except the normal 'roses are red, violets are blue' rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Jesse had woken up this morning a little bit after Finn and went to ready his own surprise for the boy. It wasn't much, just a simple gift. A box of chocolates and a locket with a picture of them and Cameron inside.
Once he had retrieved his present for his mate, he crept into the bathroom, following the sound of Finn's heartbeat. He put his present on the counter before stripping down and peeking behind the shower curtain.
"Happy Valentine's Day, want some company?" He grinned, wiggling his brows at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:49 pm

"Huh?" Finn whipped around, innocently trying to cover himself in his surprise before realizing it was his lover. He been so consumed with his planning that he hadn't heard the man come in. "Take that valentine's day shit some place else, its too fucking difficult." Finn was irritated with his inability to plan anything remotely romantic, a scowl curling his upper lip."But yeah, come the fuck here." His heart skipped a beat at the sight of the mans body, eyes lingering on his tattoos. No matter how many times they were intimate, Finn still found himself breathless at the sight. "Who's fucking idea was it to have a fucking day like this anyways? Its shitty."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:54 pm

"It is pretty dumb." Jesse admitted, smirking as he moved to wrap his arms around Finn's waist, letting the water rush over him. "But it gives me an excuse to be extra clingy today and that's always a plus." He winked, eyes scanning over his lover's naked body just like Finn had looked at his own.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 pm

"Yeah...But its not fucking as dumb as this is going to sound. So listen the fuck up, because im never saying this shit again." Finn took a deep, nervous breath, arms winding tightly around Jesse's abdomen as he tried to gather the scraps of his wit. "Roses are fucking red, damn violents are blue." He felt as though he were going to be sick, his head pounding as all the blood rushed to his face. "On the twenty seventh of November, our little brat is due." Finn finished softly, taking both of Jesse's hands and pressing them against his stomach. "Happy fucking valentine's day."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:16 pm

It took Jesse a moment to comprehend what Finn meant, too caught up in how adorable it was that Finn was actually participating in the day and saying something romantic.
Once he took in the words and his hands on Finn's stomach, he blinked several times.
"You're...? We're...?" He questioned, eyes widening. "You're going to have my baby?" He wanted to be sure he had heard correctly before he got excited but even before Finn could confirm, a large grin had broke out on his face.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:45 pm

"According to your fucking shit head doctor, I've been carrying your brat for two weeks now." Finn couldn't help but return the mans grin, his hands coming to rest on top of Jesse's. "Im already kinda attached to the little bastard." The man admitted softly, his blue eyes bright with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:03 pm

"And you want it?" Jesse beamed even brighter. "Oh hell, I'm excited now." He scooped Finn into his arms, kissing him hard although it wasn't the type of rough kisses they sometimes shared that ended with both of their lips bloodied. It was simply passionate. And then, as he kissed the boy, he remembered. The child would most likely be a werewolf... like him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:12 pm

"Yeah," Finn replied softly, completely breathless after their kiss. "Honestly I never fucking thought I could ever be happy having a kid...but fuck." The boy was grinning almost blissfully, his legs wrapping around his lovers abdomen. "Everything with you is fucking different. I want this little shit." Pride glinted in the boys eyes as he spoke. "Its going to be our little ass kicker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: