Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Finn heaved out a sigh of relief, his head falling to rest on Jesse's shoulder. "You can fucking worry about me all you damn want, but lets not blame the bastard, alright? The brat didn't ask for any of this..." The boy's lips curled to see Jesse finally smiling again, one of his fingers trailing down the mans jaw. "I fucking want to have a baby with you. I'm damn excited for it, really. " He wouldn't allow himself to say such sentimental things aloud, but he found that the thought of having a little peice of their love walking around warmed his heart. Something with Jesse's strength and his attitude. "If anyfuckingones going to have your brat, its going to damn be me." Maybe he hadn't knocked Apollo up for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 pm

"I've never wanted anyone else to have my baby." He informed his mate, leaning down to kiss him softly. "You're the only one I trust to, the only one I can see myself really starting a family with. I love you, Finnick Holloway, and I'm excited to start our new family." He spoke gently, kissing the boy once more. He wanted to assure Finn he did want to have a child with him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 pm

"Not even fucking Apollo? I thought you had it hot and heavy with that fucking bitch before me." Finn arched a brow at his lover, crossing his arms over his chest. "You don't fucking have to lie, I don't give two shits. Im the one who already has a fucking kid." The boy was curious though, he always wondered how Jesse had made such drastic changes. "Speaking of Cameron....I should probably fucking talk to him about this shit before we fucking decide to have another brat."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"I loved him, definitely. But he... he wasn't the mothering type." Jesse did not trust Apollo with raising his child, always worried the boy would stop settling down with him. "I want to have a family with you. We already have a little one with Cameron but... you know I love him, but he doesn't like me much." He shrugged lightly although it did bother him. He constantly tried to arrange bonding time with Cameron but the boy did not seem interested. "I want a kid of our own. But yeah, you should probably tell him now."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Finn couldn't help but smile as his mate spoke of Cameron. He appreciated never having to worry about the man mistreating his baby, trusting Jesse completely to protect their tiny, but growing family. "Cameron's damn going to come the fuck around sooner or later. But until he does..." Finn paused, hesitantly pressing up to leave a kiss high on Jesse's cheek. "Thank you, I guess...For trying to be close with him and shit. My baby means the fucking world to me." He was still trying to make up for robbing the boy of his childhood, and breaking up with his father. "Im actually kinda fucking worried about damn telling him." What if it hurt him? Or made him feel replaceable? "I don't know what the fuck ill do if he doesn't like it."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:32 pm

"Even if he doesn't like it I'm sure he'll get used to it eventually, just like you said he'll get used to me." He smiled softly at Finn, stroking his back reassuringly. "But I know how important Cameron is to you... I'll come and tell him with you if you want but I don't know if that'll make it better or worse." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 pm

"You'd better fucking stay here. If you go, there's no chance he's even going to damn consider it." Finn wore a bitter sweet smirk, shaking his head at how much his baby had taken after him. "I swear he fucking gets that shit from Marilyn." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, his head once more dropping to rest on Jesse's shoulder. "How in the fuck are you happy again? If I were you, I'd fucking kick my ass."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm

"Sometimes I want to kick your ass, but you're just too damn cute." He gave the boy a wink, attempting to push off his worries about their baby for now. He would simply hope it was human... "If I beat the shit out of you you wouldn't be so damn nice to look at." He teased, leaning in to kiss the boy once more. "Alright, I'll stay here, you go do what you have to do and if you need me just say my name. I'll be listening."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:36 pm

"Im fucking sure you will be.  It's damn like you have fucking bugs hidden everywhere."  Finn rolled his eyes, yet continued to smile at the feeling of warmth that accompanied Jesse's kisses. "Find something to do besides spy on a bitch all day, damn make yourself useful for once."  The boy left on that, cringing at how lame it sounded when he attempted to tease his lover. Valentines day made shit weird.  
Pregnancy made shit weird.
Jesse fucking made shit weird. 
Finn had never imagined he would ever be so invested in a relationship, to the point of wanting babies and the simple blessing of seeing Jesse smile. It wasn't bad though, not like he always thought it would be.  He kept this in mind as he approached Cameron's room, only tapping on the door to give some form of warning before shoving his way in. "Cameron? I fucking need to talk to you." The mere smell of his child that lingered in the room brought a tender smile to his face, eyes uncharacteristically soft when they landed on the boy. "Fuck.  I mean, uh...Sorry for damn being so loud...And kinda just barging my happity ass in here. But hey, baby."  He tried again, chest constricting with guilt as he realized he was always treating the boy so harshly.  He had never babied Cameron enough.  Maybe it was time to change that. "Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:45 pm

"We can always talk, momma." Cameron gave the man a light smile, putting away the drawing pad that he'd had out. He'd merely been lounging around all day, sketching. It was all he seemed to do lately. "What's up? The look on your face is telling me it's not good." He frowned, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:40 pm

"No Cam, Im starting to think thats just my fucking face.  Every damn one thinks I got negative shit to say." And usually he did, but never to his child. Finn moved to take a seat beside the boy, reaching out for his sketch pad and bringing it to rest in his lap. "What are you working on?"  He made an effort not to curse, trailing a finger down the imprint of his sons drawing. Sure, he had come to see the boy for a reason, but he never failed to take an interest in what Cameron was doing.  It also gave him a distraction, something that would prolong what was sure to be a strained conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 pm

"Oh, it's nothing." Cameron had instinctively reached out to pull his sketchpad away from his mother although he knew the man had already seen what he'd been working on. He closed it anyways, cheeks a light red, embarrassed. He was embarrassed because what he'd been drawing was a face with long fangs and patches of hair across its cheeks, though it still managed to look gentle. It could have merely been any werewolf, except for the fact of course that its glowing golden eyes were very obviously unseeing, dead. It was definitely Danny. "It wasn't good anyways." He brushed it off, once again putting his sketchpad aside. "Forget it, tell me what you wanted to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Finn frowned deeply as the boy pulled his sketch pad away, resisting the urge to curse himself as he watched it flip closed. He ached to be close with Cameron, feeling as though ever since he'd left Jeremy he'd lost something special with his child. Finn didnt push it though, not wanting to upset the boy by invading his privacy. "I thought it was fucking great..." The man offered softly, falling back into the pillows on Cameron's bed. "What do you think about having a damn sibling or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:44 pm

"...you're going to have a kid with Jesse?" He questioned lightly, although he already knew this was why his mother was asking him. "A sibling would be cool I guess." He knew his mother cared about his opinion but he was not about to tell him he didn't want him to have another child. He was growing up, Finn would need a new child to keep him busy. Cameron wanted to be happy about it, for his mother, but still, he couldn't help but feel as if he was being replaced. His mother was starting a new family, a new period in his life, and there was no room for Cameron in it.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:12 pm

"I never fucking said that! Damnit! I was just asking because I thought about it." Finn sat himself up, a deep frown marring his features. "You're my baby, Cameron. If you want to be the only baby that's fucking fine. Or even if you just...Don't fucking want me having kids with Jesse. Doesn't matter why. I just fucking want your opinion Cam." Finn reached out to gently caress Cameron's face, his touch softer than it had ever been before. "You're the most important mother fucker in this world to me."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:18 pm

"Mom... I want you to do whatever makes you happy. That's all I care about, really. I'm old enough, I should probably be making my own family soon, you don't have to baby me, really." Cameron shook his head at his mother. "I think it's really great you want to have a baby with Jesse." He knew his mother hadn't been thrilled about having him and even though his mother loved him now, it burned him slightly to know this child would be more wanted than he had been.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

"Cameron, don't spout bullshit at me, alright?"  Finn's gaze narrowed on the boy, his eyes searching.  "Lets damn get a couple things straight, alright? Fucking first off, you are my baby! And you will be until the day you die, and even after that. So I fucking reserve the right to baby you whenever I fucking can." He reached for his son, pulling the boy flush against his chest in a way he had only ever done when Cameron was a small child. "Fucking listen to what im about to say, and never fucking forget it." He dropped a kiss to the top of Cameron's head, heart aching at the boys words. "I want to have a baby with Jesse because of you."  He paused, knowing he sounded like a dumb fuck.  "You have changed me, Cameron. When I found out I was pregnant with you, I was scared shitless. I knew i'd be a fuck up mom, and me and your father wouldn't last.  I was afraid of hurting you and making you hate me. I didn't want to bring you into the world just to make you miserable, you know?"  As he spoke, he carded his fingers tenderly through the boys hair. "Anyways, holding you for the first time...Almost just fucking like this...I realized how fucking stupid I was.  I damn could never hurt you, Cameron. I have never loved anything like I fucking love you, never been so damn proud as I am to be your mother. You have made my bitter old ass a better person. There can damn be no fucking family without you."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:22 pm

"I know you love me, mom, trust me. i don't think you having another kid means you'll stop loving me I just think... there won't be room for me anymore." Cameron admitted. "You're making a new family and I get it, I'm happy for you, I'm happy that you're happy but... Jesse, he's not my dad. And he's never going to be my dad no matter how much he tries. You're starting your new family with him but I'm not a part of that family. It's kind of like... my family isn't really there anymore." He didn't know why he was getting so emotional over this, he was normally very good at staying calm and collected in front of his mother, not wanting to stress the man.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 pm

"Cameron! You're fucking family will always be here!"  It caused Finn physical pain to hear that his baby felt as though there was no room for him anymore. "Its just....Fucking changing shape and getting bigger."  The man nodded to himself, rocking Cameron gently as though the boy were an infant. "I fucking know Jesse can never be your father, believe me Cam, I know."  He missed Morgue every day despite how much he loved Jesse.  There was simply a place in his heart that was meant for the sword sallower.  No one could ever take his place.  Just like no one could ever take Cameron's place. "But Jesse is trying so damn hard to get you to like him, thats a fucking good start. And this baby im fucking talking about? It'll just be another addition.  But even Jesse and a new kid, thats not a family to me.  Not without my fucking first born baby.  There is no fucking family without you, Cameron." Finn spoke fiercely, his arms tightening around his son. "Nothing could ever fucking take your place."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 pm

"I just feel like I'm supposed to be taking care of myself by now, moving out and shit, but I... don't want to." He admitted, sighing heavily as he allowed himself to hide his face in the crook of his mother's neck. It was better than having the man notice how his eyes were beginning to water. He hated crying. "And I feel like it's fucking selfish of me to even be telling you this and making you feel shitty." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 pm

"Cameron, fucking holy shit." Finn took the boy by his chin, forcing Cameron to look at him. He felt his heart being chipped away at the sight of his child tears, a thumb moving to swipe under the boys eyes to clear his tears. "You're just a fucking kid. And even damn when you aren't a kid anymore, i'll want you to fucking stay with me.  No one here fucking wants to see you go, I damn promise that."  He loathed himself for allowing his baby to feel this way, stomach knotting painfully at the boys words. "You're so not selfish Cameron.  You're my lionheart for fucks sake. You're always so damn busy worrying about me, never fucking stopping to ask your damn self if Cameron is okay." He continued to rock the boy, swearing to himself that he would make it better. "You are the most important fucking thing in the world to me, Cam.  I'll be fucking heart broken when you do leave....So as long as you will, fucking stay.  Stay and don't damn think twice about it."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

"But I'm not a kid anymore, momma." Cameron sighed, ashamed for making his mother worry about him like this when he should be thinking of the new kid he wanted with Jesse, maybe even a wedding sometime soon. "I should fucking have a stable life by now. But Kendrick's never even asked me to move in and he's always with fucking dad now and I don't even know where I stand with him anymore and you've got Jesse and I just feel like nothing's going the way it should be." He stopped speaking finally, moving to rest his forehead against his mother's.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 am

"You are a fucking kid though, Cameron! Not a teenager anymore but not a fucking adult, either." Finn's hands still rested on each side of the boys face, his thumbs rubbing circles into Cameron's temples. "Let me damn set some shit straight for you, baby. Life is damn never stable. Even if you fucking feel like it is, its damn not. Shit happens all the time, you just have to damn learn how to make it your bitch! And sometimes your going to fuck up. Thats fucking fine too, i'll be here whenever you do. Your dad will be around if you need him, and hell Cam, you even have Jesse's support if you damn want it."  Finn was being tender in a way he had never thought possible, determined to quell his childs fear and remind the boy that he was loved. "At twenty damn years old, you should fucking be out dating people! Fuck Kendrick, baby! I know you care about his stank ass and what the fuck ever, but he is so fucking dirty for not being over here with you when you need him.  So I fucking say don't let the door hit him in the ass on his way out. Afterwards, he will realize what a stupid bitch he was for letting the best fucking thing in his life go.  But right now? He's fucking got his head up your fathers ass. Why should you be sitting here thinking about him?" Finn shook his head, pressing a kiss to Cameron's forehead. "You shouldn't be, baby. Instead, you should fucking be having fun! You know what else you damn do that you shouldn't? You spend all of your time worrying about me when you should be selfish! These are your Cameron years. Don't worry about me or fucking Jesse, your father, an especially fucking not Kendrick. Worry about Cameron, and what Cameron wants, and what Cameron likes, alright? And just damn know that im right behind you, always." His son had spent far too long playing baby sitter for him.  It was time that Cameron got to be the baby, something he had been denied of for most of his life.  "Cameron, before I have Jesse, or anyone else, I have you.I damn want you to know that.   Im not promised to anyone but you. You are the only little bastard running around that has my full and fucking unconditional love."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 am

Cameron could not help but smile at his mother, kissing the man's cheek and wrapping his arms around his neck.
"I love you momma, and I'm damn lucky to have you." He informed, considering what the man had said. Honestly, his mother had some damn good points. He had never even considered dating other people, never thought leaving Kendrick was even an option. The man had been all he'd ever known. Kendrick was safe, comfortable. "Thank you momma, I'm sorry for getting all damn emotional though. I think you should have a kid with Jesse if you both want it, I want you to be happy." He smiled at the man, pressing another kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am

Finn's face flushed as his son kissed his cheek, the thank you he received warming his entire being.  Comforting was never something he'd been good at, so he couldn't help but think he and Cameron simply had a special bond. "Don't fucking be sorry, dipshit. I damn like that you talked to me."  He worried for his baby, especially now that he had broken up their family. "And about the fucking brat...I want you to be close with it if I have it, alright? Don't feel like its fucking here to be your competition. You could never have any competition. I just...Honestly im already fucking pregnant and I damn don't want to abort it because you are the fucking light of my life. I couldn't imagine living now if I would have let you go, Cam. I don't want to abort this one and spend the rest of my fucking life wondering about what could have been."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: