Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:15 pm

"Aww, you're happy to bitch at me? Well that just makes my day, bitch at me all you want." Jesse smirked, reaching out to place his hand over Finn's, slightly worrying about how he was rubbing it. "You feeling alright?" He began to leech, hoping to be discreet about it although there was really no hiding the black veins running up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:21 pm

"Im feeling fucking fine, shithead." Despite his words though, Finn didn't shove Jesse's hands away as he normally did. Instead he actually let out a soft sigh of relief, dropping his head to rest on his lovers shoulder. "You're always so fucking grabby. Im going to damn break your fucking hand one day." As he spoke, his fingers followed the darkness as it crept up Jesse's veins, light as feathers in the way he touched the man.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 pm

"You're not feeling fine." Jesse frowned deeply as the pain settled in. "It hurts." He wasn't saying this because he couldn't handle the pain, but because he knew that if he could feel it, it was ten times worse for his small human mate. "I'm sorry." He murmured gently, leaning to press his lips to Finn's collarbone, hoping to calm the boy while also calming himself with Finn's scent.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:47 pm

"Don't you fucking start with that sad sorry shit." It came out harsher than he meant it too, but Finn couldn't help himself. The last thing he wanted was Jesse blaming himself. "I damn knew what the fuck we were damn doing, Jesse. A little pain isnt shit compared to what we're fucking going to get out of it." The feeling of his mates lips did calm him, his body relaxing against Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:11 pm

"I'm already scared of breaking you if I lose control sometimes... you're going to be all skin and bones." Jesse remembered how Zach had looked by the time he went into labor. He looked like a skeleton, the only fat on his entire body being his plump stomach. "What if I hurt you?" He questioned, frowning as he nuzzled his mate's neck.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 pm

"Hah. You couldn't fucking hurt me on a good damn day." The boy retorted almost playfully in an attempt to lighten the mood. "On a fucking serious note though, stop worrying so mother fucking much. Law damn said all fucking pregnancies are damn different and shit. I might fucking not turn out like our fucking dread head. Zach and damn Roman just have shitty fucking luck." Finn managed a smile for his mate, although coming from him it almost resembled a scowl. "The last damn thing im fucking worried about is your over reactive ass hurting me."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:15 pm

"I can't help being worried." Jesse groaned softly. "This is me trying not to worry, it's not easy." He trailed his lips up the boy's neck in another attempt to calm himself. "You're going to have to suck it up and damn cuddle me from the next nine months to keep my shit together."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:05 am

"Bullfuckingshit." Finn shuddered at the feeling of Jesse's lips trailing up his neck. "I don't even damn like your ass. What makes you think I'd want to fucking coddle you?" The boy's arms wound around Jesse's waist despite his words, fingers gently massaging into the mans back. "Good thing you're such fucking baby. Im getting good practice for our brat." He made sure to smile so Jesse knew he was kidding, not wanting to upset the man in his constant state of worry.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:16 am

"Yeah, I'm helping you practice, that's the only reason I'm being so whiny." Jesse joked, smiling up at his lover. "Although I'm the one who needs practice. You've had Cameron... what if I drop the thing on its head? What if I forget to feed it?" He groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 am

"If anything, you'll damn get tired of fucking hearing it cry at night and bash its fucking brains in." Finn smirked at his lover. "It's like the little bastards can sense hostility. Fucking makes them cry more." He had cursed Cameron many nights when the boy had kept him up. Sleep became a rarity. "Holy hell, im starting to rethink this shit."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 am

"There's always still time to change your mind." Jesse reminded, feeling terrible for fighting to get rid of their child. But he knew anything had to be better than watching Finn go through these next few months of hell.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 am

Finn's wrath was instant, a coiled fist lashing out to strike Jesse in the back of his head. "What in the mother fucking hell did I damn tell you about that, you shit eating son of a bitch!?" The boy was seething, anger always covering for any hurt he felt. The thought of Jesse still wanting to let their child go sending shock waves of pain throughout his chest. "I'll beat the fucking shit out of you right damn now Jesse! You know I fucking will! And you wont fucking even try to damn stop me, shit head!" He swung again, this time his open palm catching Jesse's cheek, the impact echoing throughout the home. Finn didn't want Jesse to feel the guilt that he did every time he looked at Cameron. And even worse? The way Cameron looked at him every time the boy thought about how hard he had tried to have him aborted. "You're going to mother fucking regret this, asswipe!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 am

"Finn, I know I sound like a fucking asshole!" Jesse growled softly at his lover, eyes threatening to flicker scarlet already. He always seemed to be on the verge of shifting lately. "I feel like shit for begging you to get rid of our baby but you don't understand! I can't help but fight to save you, Finnick. I'd do anything just to keep you with me. You come before anything, my top priority. My first instinct is to get rid of anything that puts you in danger. And you can be as fucking pissed at me as you want for that, but it doesn't change it."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 pm

"Get your fucking head out of your ass, Jesse! You're gonna be a damned daddy so you better mother fucking make room for a new top priority!" Finn open handedly popped the werewolf in his forehead, the impact doing nothing to settle his rage. "I don't fucking need you to save me, alright? I can save my damn self if I need to." Finn's eyes were alight with distress, his fingers curling around Jesse's throat and forcing the man to look at him. "If anything, I need you to fucking stop tempting me, bitch face."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:09 pm

"You can't understand how I feel when your'e in pain. Jesse simply shook his head. "I want this baby with you more than anything but it's like there is a part of me that has to fight for it to be gone and I hate it but I can't help it, Finnick." He reached out to wrap his fingers around the hand that was on his throat. His grip was firm but not meant to hurt as he pulled it away and brought it to his lips instead.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:04 pm

"Holy fuck, you piss me off." The boy hissed in vexation at his lover, the feeling of Jesse's lips against his knuckles clashing with the red hot anger coursing through him. "And stop mother fucking using my first name. You don't fucking get to do that right now, pussy breath." Finn hated being angry with Jesse, felt hypocritical being he had done the same thing with Cameron. He had learned from his experiences with his first child, knew that Jesse would only despise himself later when he finally had the pleasure of holding their baby in his arms. "Bottom fucking line, the little bastard is staying. You bitching about it is only going to get your fucking jaw jacked."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 pm

"Fine, but I'm going to keep trying to talk you out of it anyways." Jesse merely shrugged, even smirking lightly at his lover's anger. He found it to be endearing sometimes. "You can hit me all you want."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:18 pm

"Listen up, you mother fucking psychotic son of a bitch!"  Finn had never been able to control his temper, and even now he found himself lashing out at Jesse, his fingers once more curling around the werewolf's throat. "I will fucking make your life a damn shit hole, do you hear me you fucking bitch?  Im not as nice as fucking Zach." As he spoke, he found himself leaning closer to his lover, teeth snapping in the mans face. A sharp pain had began in the right side of his abdomen, and it only did more to infuriate him.  "I'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat, Jesse." Finn couldnt stand knowing that Jesse wanted their child gone, for any reason. It was carving a hollow opening into his chest, and Finn had decided he wasn't taking it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Jesse could sense his mate's pain, and so he chose to ignore the boy's words, instead reaching out to leech for his lover.
"Nine more months of this, Finn, is that what you fucking want?!" He couldn't stand the thought of Finn in pain.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 pm

"Fuck no, I wont fucking have nine more months of this mother fucking shit!" Finn swiped at Jesse's hands, shoving them away before swinging at the man completely. "I think you're the fucking reason I feel like shit more than this fucking kid!" Finn never stopped to think when he was angry, never stopped to consider what kind of hurt his words could cause. "You're damn driving me infuckingsane! Holy shit, how in the holy hell am I supposed to feel when every fucking few seconds I have to stop and fight with your fucking ass?" The boy reached down to gently apply pressure into his abdomen, wincing at the pain he found there. "Go to hell, Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:08 pm

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking unbearable because I'm worried about you!" Jesse snapped, going back in to leech for his mate. "I'm not just going to sit back while this baby drains the life out of you!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: