Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:42 pm

"Yeah you can!" Cameron grinned brightly, hugging the man around the waist. "It's been getting lonely around here anyways." He might be an adult technically now, but he always acted like a child with Mathias around. He was already eagerly tugging Mathias over to the stairs.
"Hell, I've never seen him that happy." Jesse shook his head. Cameron was not usually happy around him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:14 am

"Awh."  Mathias frowned down at the boy, reaching a hand out to gently ruffle his hair. "Well then i'll make sure to be here more often, and you can always come see me.  Finney never minds, he knows i'd die for my Cam."  The man spoke confidently, though his heart ached to think of Cameron feeling alone. 
"Mathias has the fucking magic touch.  Always damn has."  Finn wore a soft smile as he watched his son leading Mathias over to the stairs. "Maybe it would fucking be good to keep his ass around a little more.  My fucking baby needs it."  The boy felt a twinge of guilt at the thought, knowing that Cameron's current state was all his fault. "We're putting him through some real shit with this bastard."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 pm

"I wouldn't mind." Jesse reassured. "I mean, I guess it's kinda my fault so whatever makes Cam happy. I like your brother anyways." He watched as Cameron and Mathias disappeared upstairs so Cameron could show the man to his room. "Now I guess Law is probably waiting on us." They were scheduled for Finn's first check up today. Jesse wondered if the man would be able to tell if it was human yet. He tensed at the thought of this as he led his lover towards Law's workroom. "Do you want Mathias to know what happens if it's a wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Finn quickly shook his head, face paling at the thought of how his brother would react to such news. "Fuck no! His bitch ass would start crying and panicking and fucking who knows what else. I'd have to kick his ass to send him home." The boy found Jesse's hand as they neared Law's room, disgusted with himself but still silently praying for a human child and a happy mate.
Law met them in the doorway, wearing his signature wary smile and dark tired eyes. "Good timing, oui. I just finished setting up." He lead them into his work room, pointing Finn over to his metal table where he had several buzzing machines set up. "So tell me, how have you progressed? Any pain? Sickness, oui?" He was eyeing Finn's already forming bump, moving himself closer so he could reach out and place on it, ignoring the boy's growl of discomfort. Finn disliked hands on him in general, but add a kid and someone might leave with broken fingers. He decided not to bitch about the doctors hand though, trying to focus on what the man had asked.
"Nothing I can't fucking handle, just a little damn morning sickness and some fucking cramps." He kept it short, not wanting to risk upsetting Jesse if he were to elaborate. "Just like with Cameron."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm

"Make sure you're honest, alright? Everything he asks you, tell the truth. We've got to know." Jesse spoke gently though, a hand stroking down Finn's back as he listened closely to the boy's heartbeat to observe if he was lying. He looked to Law then, watching the doctor closely.
"Do you think it'll be too early to tell if it's human?" He asked nervously. He was eager to know, hoping it would be human so he could simply relax. But he was prepared for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Law glanced up at his alpha, an almost proud smirk claiming his lips. "No, oui. I think I can tell now. After doing this as long as I have its as easy as catching a scent. Pups smell different than actual human babies." Finn was muttering profanities as the doctor crouched down next to him, Law's face level with the boys stomach. The man ignored Finn's foul language as he pressed his nose against the boys belly and inhaling. Law lingered there for a moment as if studying the scent, his expression soft when he pulled back.
"It seems as though you have a very healthy pup, oui. Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Jesse's face fell as Law spoke. He didn't even bother hiding his dismay, placing his head in his hands and growling softly. Why the hell couldn't it just be a nice, normal, human child?
He said nothing for a moment, only resting his head on Finn's shoulder, arm still snug around his mate's waist.
"Finn..." He murmured after a minute but that was all he got out.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Finn felt his stomach drop at the sound of his lovers distress. The feeling prompted him to wrap his arms around the man, and for once he didn't give a fuck that someone was watching. Jesse was hurting, and that was Finn's main priority. "Its gonna be alright Jesse. I fucking promised, remember?" He made an effort to keep his voice soft and calm, trying not to curse even though he slipped up.
Law wasn't sure what he should do. His first instinct was to bolt and let the two have some alone time, but Jesse was his alpha, and he felt the need to soothe the mans pain.
"Jesse, really its not that bad, oui. Its not hopeless." Zach had managed twins, something that still astounded Law.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:17 pm

"It's not hopeless, but it's not looking very hopeful either." Jesse sighed, glancing up to Law. "And yeah, I know you promised, Finn." He nodded slowly, giving his lover a feeble smile before looking back to the doctor. "I'm going to need you, Law. I know that's not fair to you but I only trust you to help him through this."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

"No problem, oui. Im always around." Law waved the man off, instead focusing on setting up an ultra sound for Finn.
"Stop fucking looking like somebody kicked your damn puppy, Jess. Those weak ass smiles are shitty." Finn elbowed the man gently, stealing one of his hands away and pressing it into his stomach. "Be happy for our bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 pm

"We already went through this, Finn." Jesse sighed. "I can't be happy if you're going to be hurt." He murmured, though he did move to stroke the boy's rounded stomach. He couldn't help but be happy at the thought of their child inside.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:10 pm

"Thats fucking stupid though, shit for brains. Im totally fucking fine right damn now and demand fucking shits, giggles, and fucking celebration for our bastard!" Finn was scowling at Jesse, his fingertips drumming against his stomach. "Make this shit worth it. Im not having this bitch so you can be miserable."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:25 pm

"But Finn..." Jesse whined softly, leaning in to kiss his lover's neck softly. "Don't you get it? I can't be happy now, I'll be happy when the baby is here and you're both safe and healthy." He spoke gently, rubbing Finn's back with one hand and his stomach with the other.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Finn growled at his lover, sounding almost like a werewolf himself. "You're still talking bullshit, Jesse. " He didn't want to give the man anymore reason to worry, but he couldn't help but consider what would happen if he didn't make it all the way through. He'd die having spent his last month's with a depressed mate. Finn couldn't blame Jesse for his distress, but he was angry in general and he was cursing the world because of it. "I deserve to fucking have a good pregnancy! Fuck you acting like Roman's sorry ass! I want my fucking mate back."
Law watched the pair, his dark eyes catching everything. "Relax, oui. Both of you. Bad tension and stress will upset the pup. You don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 pm

"Fine, I'll be all fucking sunshine and rainbows even though you're fucking dying." Jesse snapped softly, though taking a deep breath at Law's words and attempting to calm himself. He had to avoid stressing Finn out, he knew this. But that did not make it any easier.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

"Kiss the crack of my ass, fuck head. And shove that smartass sarcasm back in your shit starter." Finn pressed his palm flat against his mates cheek, shoving the man away from him in his irritation. He wanted to result to blows but the thought of his child stopped him.
"Oui! No physical shit! Damnit." The doctor growled, reaching out and gently pulling Finn back. "You're not a kid, you're having a kid. Grow the fuck up, oui. "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 pm

"Yeah, no physical shit." Jesse repeated Law's words, gently taking his lover's hands and holding them in his own to keep him from hitting like he often did. "If you're going to get like Zach did, we're going to be happy while you're still okay." He sighed finally, kissing the boy's temple. "Just don't fucking hit me and I'll try to be happy, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:02 am

"I make no fucking promises and I reserve the right to knock the shit out of you if you start acting like a forest fucker." Finn was looking down at their hands, his fingers twisting to intertwine with Jesse's.He was relieved to hear the man was at least going to try and be happy for him.
Law cleared his throat, catching their attention so he could push Finn's shirt up and apply a thick covering of petroleum jelly. "How about that ultrasound, oui? Want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 am

Jesse attempted a smile, nodding his head as he looked to Law.
"I'd love to." He tried to pretend that Finn was not in any danger. He was ecstatic to see his first child. He moved to stand behind Finn, hands resting on the boy's hips. He gave them a gentle squeeze to show his excitement as he watched Law work.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 am

Finn watched intently as Law began pulling things up on his machine, picking up a wand looking device and approaching him with it. The doctor pressed it against his rounded stomach, moving it around while staring at the monitor. Finally he paused, pointing at a spot of grey and white on the screen that was roughly the size if a tennis ball. "There it is, oui. Thats your pup."
Finn's face immediately lit up, his pulse jumping at the sight of his baby. "Holy fuck, Jess. Its our little bastard." The boy sounded as though he was awe struck, blue eyes uncharacteristically soft as he gazed between the monitor and his lover. "Check that shit out...." The scent of excitement and pride was all over him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:26 am

Jesse gave a genuine smile as he glanced to his lover. He was excited to see their child on the small monitor, but he enjoyed just as much the look on Finn's face. It was unusual to see him smiling so brightly.
"It sure is something..." He murmured softly, unable to take his eyes off of Finn, grinning rather widely himself.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Finn was taken by it, radiating love as he stared at what would eventually be their kid. He hadn't gotten to enjoy his pregnancy with Cameron, too absorbed in the worry of his not being a good mother and knowing he and Jeremy's relationship had been doomed. Everything was different with Jesse though. Finn found himself elated to have a little token of their love running around, even if he'd never admit to it. "Hey, can you print a damn picture of that? I fucking want a picture."
Law's earrings glinted in the light as he nodded his head, a crooked smile tilting his face "I can do that, oui. Roman wanted one every time Zach had a check up."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:25 pm

"We'll make a scrapbook." Jesse spoke in a teasing voice although he was quite serious. He planned on taking pictures of Finn as the pregnancy progressed. He could save them along with pictures from each check up. Then he could always remember it... even if Finn did not make it. "I'm going to take so many pictures of you you're going to get sick of me." He chuckled, nuzzling his lover's neck.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:24 pm

"I never fucking agreed to pictures of me fuck head. You don't want to break your fucking camera." Finn grunted at his lover, upper lip curled at the thought of how he looked, fucking short and round. "We could make one of those shitty sentimental fucking baby books though." The boy began wiping the petroleum jelly from his stomach as Law declared he was finished and handed him a rag.
"So the kid is growing, and it seems to be strong, oui. You're doing good but if you develop any pains or fevers I expect to be alerted immediately. If that doesn't happen ill see you back again in three weeks." Law turned to Jesse, offer the alpha his hand. "And you too, oui. If you need anything, I got it."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

"Thank you Law, I appreciate it more than you know." Jesse gave the man a smile as he waited for Finn to finish cleaning himself before he scooped the boy up into his arms and exited the room. "I'm going to take pictures of you, you can't stop me." He grinned as he brought Finn to the couch, taking a seat with him. "But really, you're not feeling too bad yet, right?" He was not sure exactly when Zach had started feeling the effects of carrying a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: