Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 pm

"I know its fucking hard."  Finn hated putting the boy through this, but he was trying to lessen the blow as much as he possibly he could. "I wanted to fucking hate Jesse too. And I swear, sometimes I still do.  But he damn crept up on me.  I didn't fucking  realize it was damn happening, but one day I woke up and that shithead was the only fucking thing on my mind."  The mere thought of Jesse had warmth blooming in is chest, something he still wasn't used too. "I really am fucking sorry though, Cameron. It know its not damn fair to you or fucking Marilyn."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:29 pm

"I know you're sorry, but it's okay. I'm just glad you're happy with him. He makes you smile and I like that. It's the only thing I like about him." Cameron smirked softly at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 pm

"Well, that's fucking fair I guess." Finn nodded to himself, slowly rising to his feet. "Just damn remember that my stupid ass loves you. Ill be here if you need me." He dropped a kiss to Cameron's forehead on his way out, pausing just a moment to glance back at the boy. "Fucking consider what I said about Kendricks fuck headed ass, too. You can do better brat." And with that Finn was gone, deciding he needed to tell Mathias too at some point.
He found himself putting it off though, until two weeks later when he had an appointment with Law.
Currently he was waiting for his brother to arrive, tugging uncomfortably at the hem of his shirt. He'd already developed a slight bump, and his constant cursing promised he was not pleased with it. It didn't help that he was also nervous, afraid Mathias would feel like Cameron and dislike Jesse. Finn shrugged it off though, trying to remember how irritatingly sweet Mathis was. It felt as though it had been forever since he'd seen the man, and still he had yet to introduce Mathias to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:51 pm

"So you're sure he's not going to hate me?" Jesse questioned, his arms hooked around Finn's waist from behind, where they always seemed to be lately, with his hands on the boy's small bump. "I've heard a lot about him, he seems pretty nice." He had heard many stories of Mathias's kindness, from Finn and Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Finn snorted softly in thought of his brother, a fond smile rising to his lips. "That bitch is so fucking nice you just want to beat the shit out of him." Finn simply worried about his brother, knowing that kind hearts are easily broken.  And to add on, Mathias was naive, almost like a child. "He damn thinks everyfuckingone around him is truthful in everything they damn do and say, because HE is fucking honest to the damn core. Sometimes mother fuckers like to take advantage of that."  He leaned back into Jesse as he noticed Mathias's truck rolling up the drive way.  The man had already poked his head and one shoulder out of his window, waving at them almost frantically. 
"See that big dumbass? He'll fucking like you." Finn assured softly as Mathias parked, almost falling from his vehicle in his haste to get out and greet them.  
"Finney! You look so good and healthy and oh! You're glowing!" Mathias swept the boy into his arms, pressing Finn flush against his chest only to have his brother curse and swat him in his face.
If anything he had only grown since the last time Finn had seen him.  The man must be at least 6'1, towering over everyone and built like a brick shithouse. 
"And you must be Jesse! Hey, im Mathias Kohler."  He moved to hold Finn in one arm, ignoring the boy's complaints as he offered Jesse his other hand to shake. "Finney's little brother! Oh! And Cam's uncle Matty."  The man was grinning, obviously proud when he spoke of his loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Mathias." Jesse couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of Mathias being Finn's "little" brother when he was about three times his size. "Jesse Luno." He nodded. He could see Finn had not been kidding about the boy being very childlike. But Jesse rather enjoyed it. He never knew how people like Mathias managed to be so innocent and nice, but he almost envied it.
Cameron too had come bounding down the stairs, happier than Jesse had ever seen him. Cameron liked to stay cooped up in his room when Jesse was home. He practically ran to his uncle's side, hugging him around the middle without a word.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 pm

"Cameron!"  Mathias seemed to forget Jesse was even there when he laid eyes on his nephew, reaching down to left Cameron up onto his other arm. "Guys! I'm so happy! Look at this? Do you know how long its been since i've had this?! "  The man adored being able to hold them both so closely, having missed them dearly ever since Finn had left Morgue. Mathias had made sure to keep Cameron coming over to his home though, always planning at least one night a week to take the boy out so they could still spend time together.  He worried for Cameron being his parents had split, so he tried to be the boys rock when he could be.  If nothing else he was a source of stability, and always an open set of strong arms.  "Can I take them home? I want to take them home!"  Mathias spoke in almost a whine, turning his attention to Jesse. "You can come too!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 am

Jesse laughed softly, shaking his head at the other man.
"I'm afraid not but there's always plenty of room for you over here." He smirked at Mathias.
Cameron glanced up at his uncle with a light smile.
"I'll come home with you." He reassured. He would much rather stay with Mathias than Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:48 am

"Nu-uh, no fucking way is his happy ass allowed to stay here." Finn wouldn't be able to control himself if Sterling were to weasel his way back into his brothers life.
Mathias beamed down at his nephew, the boy who was like a son to him. "I'd love that Cam. We could build a fort and watch all of your favorite movies! And you can tell me everything I've been missing!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:55 am

"Aw come on, Sterling doesn't even come over here anymore now that you're here." Jesse smiled at his lover, almost like he had read the boy's mind. He watched Mathias interacting with Cameron to try and get to know the man better and he was surprised at how Cameron reacted to him. He had just assumed Cameron did not smile, but apparently it was just him.
"I'd love that too." Cameron was smiling softly, nodding his head vigorously at his uncle. Mathias was the only thing in his life that had not changed at all. His uncle was constant, always there for him. If it wasn't for him being such a momma's boy, he would have moved in with Mathias long ago.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 am

Finn grunted at his lover, still shaking his head furiously "Yeah, but as soon as that bitch catches one wiff of my brother, the slut will be over here following Mathias around on his knees."
Mathias cut his eyes at Finn sharply, his smile falling a few notches.
"Finnick. Stop that. I don't like it. " He hardly ever used his brothers full name, but when he did it was obvious he was serious.
"Since when should I give a fuck?" Finn snapped harshly, irate to have Mathias argue with him over Sterling. He had always loathed how much his brother cared for Sterling.

Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 pm

"Don't fight now. I'm trying to make a good impression on your brother." Jesse whined, placing a hand gently over Finn's mouth to keep him from arguing. "You can always stay here if you want, Mathias. I think Cam and Finn would like you here." He nodded at the man, trying to keep up a nice, formal attitude. "I think you'd get along with a lot of people around here." He smiled. He wanted desperately to have a good relationship with Finn's brother.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Finn decided to let it go for Jesse, merely nipping at his lovers hand in irritation.
"I don't know about living here since I still have to help my dad, but I would love to come over more!" Mathias wore a broad, toothy smile, obviously delighted to be invited into Jesse's home. "I mean, I gotta make sure you're taking care of my babies!" The man nuzzled the crook of Cameron's neck lovingly. "Plus Finney has told me so much about you an-" Mathias was cut off by Finn's elbow knocking against his ribs, the boys face hot with embarrassment. "Shut your mother fucking loud ass mouth up, bitch! Ain't nobody asked to hear that shit!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:46 pm

"Oh, has he?" Jesse grinned, giving his lover a wink. "I'd love to hear about that." He took Finn's hands in his own, squeezing them gently. "And don't hit people, it's not nice." He chuckled. He then pressed his lips to Finn's neck before murmuring in his ear gently. "Are you going to tell him or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

"I fucking have not!" Finn denied vehemently, though his inability to look at Jesse was enough to indicate he was lying. "And since when the fuck is my ass nice? Nice people get shit on." The boy quieted as Jesse's lips touched his neck, a shudder running down his spine. He had forgotten all about telling Mathias he was pregnant. "Eh, I dont fucking want to be the one to tell him, his ass is already going to be sappy enough without my doing it." He also hoped it would assure Jesse that Mathias would love him. His brother never failed to get sentimental and cuddly over babies.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 pm

"And you're not nice. But we're going to work on that." Jesse laughed softly, a strong arm wrapping protectively around Finn's waist, pressing the boy tight to his side as he looked to Mathias. "Mathias, of course Finn really did just want to see you today, but we really called you over because we have some news." He nodded at the man, already grinning proudly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:00 pm

"News? Good news? Oh don't tell me! Imma guess, I can get this!" Mathias was immediately vibrating, bouncing giddily on the balls of his feet. The last news he'd gotten from Finn had been of his and Jeremy's separation, so good news was greatly welcomed. "Are you getting married? Is Cameron mine now? Oh! I bet its Cam! Are you letting me adopt Cameron? "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:14 pm

"No... well I don't know, that's up to Finn." Jesse chuckled softly. "But the real news is... you're going to be an uncle to another little brat. Finn's pregnant." He was smiling brightly, squeezing Finn tightly to his side.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm

"Hah, as if I'd let anyone walk off with my fucking baby. That shits redundant, bitche-" The boy was cut off by Mathias arm winding around his waist, jerking him into the mans chest. He managed to get Jesse also, holding the werewolf just as he was doing Finn.
"Oh my god! More babies! Imma be an uncle twice now!" The man hooted in his excitement, some how managing to group Cameron into his embrace also. "Im so happy! I love you guys! I wanna stay!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Jesse was laughing, wrapping his arms around Finn, Mathias, and even Cameron who did not protest.
"I'm glad you're going to be the uncle to my first baby." He informed honestly, smiling lightly at the mere feeling of hugging all of them at once. His pack had always been a type of family for him but he felt for the first time right now that he was really getting his shit together and starting a family of his own.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Jesse's words lit Mathias's face up, a wide toothy smile claiming the mans features. "Thank you, that really means a lot to me!"  The large man chuckled, his eyes so blue they seemed green.  "I was actually kinda worried you wouldn't like me!" He had the urge to rub the back of his neck, but he wasn't willing to let go of his loved ones yet, wanting to savor in the embrace as long as Finn would allow being the boy was already beginning to curse them.  "I really wanted to make a good impression on you since you're taking care of my babies now."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 pm

"I felt the same since they were your babies first." Jesse smiled at the man, pleased to be getting along with him. "But I think we'll get along just fine. I'd like you to be around a lot during the pregnancy... I'll make sure Finn doesn't hit you too much." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:48 pm

"Pffft!" Finn rolled his eyes at his lover, reaching over to swat Mathias in the back of his head simply because Jesse didn't want him to. "The fuck ever! Like you can stop me! I'll fucking knock the shit outta you too, asshat."
Mathias shook his brother off, retaliating by dropping wet, sloppy kisses all over the boys face. "Imma be here! Finney can't scare me off! We all know he's just a big softy! " The man teased, grinning even as Finn cussed him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 pm

"Yeah, he's pretty soft lately." Jesse teased, moving to hold Finn around the waist again, placing sloppy kisses along the boy's neck like Mathias was doing to his cheeks. "But still, I'll keep him in line." He grinned. "So you think you want to stay? At least for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 pm

"Oh, yeah!" Mathias jumped at the invitation, wrapping an arm around Cameron's neck. "Can I share Cam's room for the night? Do you mind Cam? It'll be just like a sleep over!" The man was speaking rapidly, his Swedish accent heavier in his excitement. "We can build a fort and watch movies! And you can show me all of your new sketches! It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: