Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:23 am

"I kind of figured that." Cameron smirked lightly. "I'll be honest, I'm probably still going to be worried about it but I'm sure I'll get used to the kid." He glanced to his mother's stomach, pressing his hand to it gently. "Was Jesse excited?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:41 am

"Well, always come talk to me when your fucking worrying, alright? So I can damn kick your ass and set you straight again." Finn glanced down at Cameron's hand resting on his stomach, resisting the urge to groan as he thought of the train wreck his morning had been. "He was so fucking excited, he got on my damn nerves."  There was no need to worry his baby by telling him what Jesse had been afraid of, at least not until he knew they really had a problem.  Cameron was obviously stressing himself out enough already. "Wouldn't keep his damn mutt hands off of me...Dumb fuck acts nervous though, I guess since he'll be a first time dad and shit."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 am

Cameron grinned at his mother softly.
"I think you're kind of excited too." He teased lightly, though he was smiling brightly now. "I think it's cute, really. You really love him." He'd never seen his mother so openly nice to someone and it did make him feel quite bad for his father, but he was still happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:25 am

Finn could only blink at the boys words, his heart skipping a beat at the mention of his love for Jesse. "Is it really that fucking obvious? Holy shit." He could only imagine what Cameron may think about him after watching for so many years while he treated Jeremy like dirt. It had been hard to let himself love Morgue, the feeling that their relationship was doomed always weighing him down.  Throughout the entire relationship, he had made sure to keep the man at arms length, not wanting the pain he would feel when they finally parted. Jeremy had deserved so much better. He always deserved so much better. "Its really fucking hard to explain, Cam."  Finn felt as though a lump had formed in his chest, guilt twisting his insides. "I do fucking love Jesse, and I am kinda excited but you....You fucking need to understand, it's not like I didn't want you because of Marilyn."  Even now, he used the mans nick name.  Anything else sounded wrong. "I damn loved him Cameron. I fucking still love him, but I knew we weren't going to fucking make it. I didn't want to bring you into our shit. And your father...He fucking deserved better than me. Thats why I wouldnt fucking marry him. You both deserve so much fucking better and I didn't want to weigh you guys down by attaching you to me." Finn pressed the heel of his palms into his eyes, letting out a frustrated string of curses. Everything he did was so fucked up, and there was no way out of it without hurting someone he fucking loved.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:29 am

"I know, mom, I understand." Cameron gave his mother a reassuring smile. "You don't have to explain yourself to me, I get it. I just kind of always thought you were a bitch to everyone, even the ones you liked. But you're so damn sweet on Jesse... I'm happy you like him so much." He took his mother's hand and gave it a squeeze, reassuring him that he was not upset.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:36 am

"I can't fucking be mean to Jesse! He makes this fucking mutt puppy werewolf shit face and I damn fall apart." Finn all but whined at his son, eyes brightening as he spoke of Jesse. "And staying mad at his ass is near damn impossible. He knows right where to fucking touch me to push my damn buttons! And holy fuck, he has a damn mouth on him, silver tongued and all." And Finn loved every bit of it.  "I hate his fucking guts."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am

Cameron was still smiling lightly as his mother spoke.
"And I thought I was the sentimental one. You sound like such a girl now, almost as bad as Uncle Matt." Cameron teased, chuckling softly as he watched the look in his mother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 am

"Son of a bitch, you're right!" Finn blanched at the realization, hiding his face in his hands. "Im starting to fucking rethink this baby shit. If I have his kid, im fucking stuck with him, and the longer I stay the worse this shit is going to get!" Maybe it wasn't so bad though, as long as Cameron was the only one to know about it. "I bet if you fucking call Sterling over here I can remaster my fucking hate of the whole damn forsaken planet."  Finn rolled his eyes in thought of the beta werewolf, falling over to lean on Cameron's shoulder. "But all that bull shit aside, thanks for fucking being so damn cool about the baby thing."  He had been worried Cameron would want him to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:16 am

"It's no problem, mom." He smiled softly at his mother, stroking the man's hair. "And I kind of like you being sweet, it's a nice change." Cameron teased, smile mirroring the one his mother wore when he talked about Jesse. His face mirrored his mother's face in many ways a lot of the time.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:24 am

"Fucking great. Make sure I don't become a damn tyrant through this then, alright? If I do, strike me the fuck down."  Finn reached out to gently caress Cameron's cheek, proud to see just how many features his child shared with him. "Damn honestly though, im not looking forward to the pregnancy shit. It was hell the first time."  The man stuck his tongue out at Cameron. "It's all your damn fault. Made me sick for fucking ages! And then you actually got here and all you did for the next seven months was look cute, sleep and fucking shit all the time. " Finn took a moment to regard the boy, an almost pained noise leaving him. "What happened to that cute little shit monster anyways? You're so fucking big, what gives, Cam? Who fucking told you that you could grow!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:31 am

"Well geez, mom, if it'll make you happy I can just go back to sleeping, crying at you and shitting. I can definitely do that. It would be a hell of a lot easier." He laughed softly, resting his head on his mother's shoulder. "You better damn let me draw you once you get all big and shit." He murmured, rubbing the man's stomach once more.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:48 am

"You can draw any fucking thing you want Cameron."  He always encouraged the boys talent, even if it meant having to play the subject himself. Normally he would have been flattered, but Finn could only shudder as he remembered how large he had gotten while pregnant with Cameron. He could only pray this time around was different. "Long as you fucking promise not to go back to that shit. I damn  neglected to mention that I made your fucking father change most of your diapers." The boy laughed teasingly, smiling down at Cameron's hand. "I think Jesse is going to fucking fight me on that one though."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 am

"And don't even think I'm going to change them for you." Cameron snickered at his mother, shaking his head. "I couldn't see you changing a diaper. I think you'd rather let the kid sit in its shit." He teased, finding himself laughing softly still. It had been a while since he had merely spent lighthearted time like this with his mother and he found he enjoyed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:58 am

"Thats fucking it! Jesse totally damn gets diaper duty!" Finn covered his face at the mere thought of having to change diapers again, not to mention all the other lovely wonders that came with a new born.  "He's going to bitch and do it, or he's going to bitch and talk someone else into doing it.  Either fucking way its not happening with my ass.  He owes me that much if I have to be the fuckety fat one." Finn snickered in thought of his lover, reaching for Cameron's hands while he laughed. "Talk to me Cam, do you like Jesse any more than you used to? Even just a fucking little? Are you giving his dumb ass a chance at least?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am

"Can we not talk about that?" Cameron groaned softly. "I'm cool with the baby, don't make me accept him into my family too." He sighed. "I like him with you, mom. I like that he makes you happy. But I don't like him in general. And I don't know why I have to give him a chance. Like I said, I'm damn grown, I don't need a stepdad." He honestly just wanted to try and pretend Jesse was not there most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:29 am

Finn's laughter died off, his jaw tightening as he resisted the urge to flinch at his sons words, chest constricting painfully even as he forced a smile to his lips. "You're fucking right, you're grown. You don't need a damn step dad. He was just fucking... " Finn trailed off, not bothering to finish. Cameron was right, he was already accepting the kid. Pushing him towards Jesse was too much. "Ill tell him to leave you the fuck alone." He was shitty enough for tearing Cameron's family apart and moving him off to a new home. He couldn't blame the boy for wanting nothing to do with his mate.
Still, the knowledge did nothing to lessen the sting. He'd truly had hope that his little family could be whole again, maybe never the same but he'd wanted all the people he loved to be close...he was seeing now though that his hopes had been short lived. "Its not a fucking big deal. I get where your fucking coming from."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 am

"Well don't look at me like that." Cameron sighed, hanging his head. "I just don't want dad to feel like I'm replacing him. That's a shitty thing to do." He murmured. "And in case you hadn't noticed, Jesse's kind of a prick."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 am

Finn blinked at the boy, slowly shaking his head. "Thats bullshit Cameron. Jesse has fucking been nice to you! I damn make sure of it. He's hasn't been a fucking prick to you, has he?" If anything Jesse seemed to be making an effort with Cameron, and it pained Finn to know that it was all for nothing. Cameron didn't even bother giving the man a chance. "And I get that you don't fucking want to hurt your dad, I don't damn want him hurting either, but I.....I just wanted you to fucking give Jesse a chance...I didn't want to but I did...And I fell in love with the mother fucker." Finn was frustrated at the situation he'd created, unsure of how to manage all the emotions raging through him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:45 am

"He's not a prick to me, no, I just meant he's a prick in general." Cameron muttered. "I just don't like him. I don't like his cocky damn attitude, I don't like how he tries to talk to me like I'm a child, I don't like how he thinks he can win me over just because everyone else is damn in love with him and I don't like how he broke my family apart. I'm sorry mom, I won't be a bitch to him but I can't make myself like him. I've tried for you, really. I'm willing to accept him being with you, accept living with him, but I can't make myself like a fucking home wrecker."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 pm

"Well then Cameron, damnit, if thats how you feel dont fucking just shun Jesse!"  It pained him to hear what Cameron had to say about his lover, his heart aching to know the boys anger was misplaced. If anyone had wrecked their home, it had been him.
"You're mad at me, Cameron. Jesse didn't break our family apart, he damn had no fucking say in weather I fucking stayed with your father or went with his ass.   All of that bullshit is on me, so don't damn look at Jesse like he's some monster.  He just fucking wants to have a relationship with you, for me! And he's fucking trying so damn hard, even though he fucks up and talks to you like a kid.  He doesn't know how to damn handle you! He's never fucking had a child, but for fucks sake, he is trying!" The  man was rubbing his temples as he spoke, trying to  figure out a way to make Cameron understand.   "And yeah, Jesse is a cocky bitch! And He is trying to win you the fuck over, all for my stupid ass! Because I  felt so shitty for ruining your fucking  life. " Finn let out a frustrated groan, hating how sentimental he sounded. "You have a damn problem with me, baby. Everything you just fucking said you hated about Jesse?  Its me. I  left your damn father.  I asked Jesse to try and have a relationship with you. All Jesse is guilty of is trying to fucking make my stupid ass happy, and suffering the damn consequences." Finn finished softly, reaching for Camerons hand. "Its fucking okay to be mad, Cam. But you fucking gotta leave me enough room to try and fucking make things right."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 pm

"But I'm not mad at you, mom. It wasn't you who fucked everything up it was him. If he hadn't fucking come along in the first place, everything would still be normal. I can't blame you for leaving dad for someone who made you happier but I can blame him for coming and taking you." Cameron folded his arms across his chest as he spoke. "And it's not your job to make everything alright for me, okay? I know you want to but nothing is going to be like it was before ever again and I get that, I'm trying to understand that, I'm trying to make myself like Jesse, really. I'll take care of it, you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Finn let out a frustrated string of profanities, pinching the bridge of his nose as he took in everything Cameron was saying. "Fine, fucking blame Jesse or what the fuck ever. But fucking let me be your damn mom, Cameron. " He had been shitty at it when Cameron had been small, but through the years he had learned what it meant to be a parent. Now he found himself desperately trying to make it up to the boy, determined his child would have the experience of being babied. Even if he was a little late. " Just let me fucking take care of you. Stop fighting me on it and shit."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 pm

"Mom, I would let you take care of me. There's just nothing you can do about this." Cameron sighed softly. "I would let you fix it if you could but it's not something you can take care of. There's nothing you can do about me not liking Jesse or about Kendrick not being around. You know that, it's out of your control."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:47 pm

"But damnit I can always fucking try, can't I?" Finn gently ran his fingertips over the boys face, as he often did with Jesse.  "I just...Im not good at this sentimental shit, but you're my fucking baby and I feel the need to make you as fucking happy as I can, Cameron. I damn hate that Kendrick is such a dick for brains, and I wish you'd forget his ass. But i'd even damn call your fucking father to talk some sense into that bitch! And I know I can't make Jesse better for you, but damn know that he isn't trying to take your fathers place. He just fucking wants you to not hate his guts."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:58 pm

"Alright momma." Cameron merely gave a nod, smiling softly at his mother as he moved to hug him around the waist. "I love you and I know you just want to make me happy. I appreciate it and I'll try not to hate Jesse, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: