Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Eden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:22 pm

"Im fucking fine, Jesse." Finn was putting on a brave face, keeping his kick ass attitude even though he was starting to worry himself. Zach had been through hell and back, pain was nothing to him and yet he had been there to witness the boys agony. It had been unbelievable, hard to watch. Thinking of it now sent chills down his spine. "Im pretty fucking sure that Zach had passed through the gates of hell by now. My shits minor compared to that." Finn had been having head aches and muscle spasms, but other than that he was fine, so he had yet to complain. Especially knowing the moment he did, Jesse would be panicked. "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:35 pm

"Well he had twins too... maybe yours will start later." He certainly hoped so. "Or maybe it won't even be as bad at all." He was extremely hopeful. "Maybe your body will just react better than his did." He had to keep hoping. "Just promise you'll tell me as soon as you start feeling it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

"Sure, whatever fucking helps you sleep at night, shithead." Finn felt better knowing Jesse was hopeful. It gave him a chance to keep it up, as long as he could handle himself. Jesse's happiness was sometimes the only thing that kept him going. "We're not fucking going to tell Cameron about the pup shit, either. " His son was already stressed out enough.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm

"Shouldn't he know?" Jesse frowned lightly, stroking Finn's hair. "I mean, he'll have to know eventually... if it starts... hurting you." He grimaced at the thought, pressing the boy closer.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:19 pm

"He's already fucking going through so much shit! How the fuck am I supposed to add on to that, Jesse?" He wanted to keep the people he loved happy, being he was always giving them hell. "And he's just a kid, this isn't shit for him to be dealing with any damn ways. Its not fucking like he can help it."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

"Whatever you want." Jesse nodded reluctantly, stroking the boy's back. "Is there anyone you do want to tell?" He arched an eyebrow. "Maybe talk to Zach about it or something?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:28 pm

"Maybe, but I fucking saw enough of the shit he was going through, so I know damn what he'd say." Finn didn't want to make himself anymore nervous but it would be good to if he was prepared. "Do you fucking think Cameron will be pissed if I don't tell him now?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"I don't know, you know him a hell of a lot better than I do." Jesse shrugged lightly. "But I know if someone hid something like that from me I'd be pissed."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"Fucking kid has my temper even though he actually reasons shit out like Jeremy." Finn shook his head, a tender smile claiming his lips as he thought of his child. "Im just fucked. Cam's going to fucking be upset either way. He might fucking even start to hate your ass more."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 pm

"Oh great, that's just what we need." Jesse whined softly. "But you can blame me if you want, tell him you didn't know what it would do. I did but I knocked you up anyways. He'll hate me more but he won't be as pissed at you." He spoke gently, lips repeatedly pressing kisses to different spots across Finn's face, neck, and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

"Thats fucking redundant!" Finn's face heated at the feeling of Jesse's lips on him, his stomach fluttering at his words. "I really fucking appreciate your ass being willing to do that for me, but im not going to damn lie. I knew exactly what could fucking happen, and I took the chance anyways. I want this with your stupid ass, and im not ashamed of that. Ill back it the fuck up."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 pm

"But you and Mathias are all Cameron has right now. I don't want him being pissed at you." Jesse sighed, taking the boy's face in his hands and pressing a final kiss to his lips. He never seemed to stop touching his mate. "I really don't mind taking the fall for it."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 pm

"I fucking know you don't, fuck. You're killing me with all that sweet shit about taking the fall." Finn couldn't help but smile at the man, leaning into Jesse's touch. "But what if he ever damn found out I lied? Cam might never fucking forgive me." Finn was caught, unable to find a path that would result in no one getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 pm

"That's a good point." Jesse sighed softly. "You do what you want, baby. And I'll help however I can." He attempted to give a supportive smile, calloused hands rubbing over the boy's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:52 am

"Alright." Finn nodded, allowing himself to enjoy the rugged feel of his lovers hands. He loved when Jesse touched him, despite how much he bitched about it. "I think I am damn going to wait until I have to tell him though, if I do ever have to tell him." The boy rested a hand on his stomach, head dropping back to rest on Jesse's shoulder. His insides ached. It was a strange and uncomfortable feeling, but it wasn't serious. At this point he was simply hopeful that it would pass. "I can't fucking wait to see how you are as a daddy."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 am

"I can't wait either." Jesse chuckled softly, moving to stroke Finn's hair as the boy's head rested on his shoulder. "I've honestly get no clue how I'll be, I wasn't ever really planning on it. But I'll be a damn good one, I know that much." He was determined to be just as good as Roman had been with the twins.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 am

"Shit, you aren't fucking going to be like Roman, are you?" Finn cringed at the thought. The man never failed to get on his nerves, but when the twins had been babies Finn had constantly felt the need to strangle him. "That mother fucker was maddening. I don't even damn know how Zach handled his irritating ass." But at least the children had been well loved, Finn knew what it was like to have no one
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:10 am

Jesse tilted his head in confusion at Finn.
"Was Roman not good? Damnit, I've been looking up to him this whole time." He whined at his mate. "Everyone says he's a good daddy so I was going to try and do what he did. Do you not want that?" He questioned, clearly sincere in his concerns.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 am

"Eh, Don't get the wrong fucking idea, Jesse." Finn rolled his eyes at the man, yet it warmed his insides to see how concerned the man was. He truly would make for a good daddy. "Roman did a good fucking job with his kids. Im just a bitch and he got on my mother fucking nerves because I was damn never able to give Cameron what he was fucking giving his brats." The boy admitted almost bitterly, drumming his fingertips against his rounded stomach. "This is going to be damn different though. Our little bastard is going to have it all. Because of you im damn positive." Jesse had brought him levels of happiness he'd never even thought existed. Their child would grow up with that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:51 am

"It is... our baby is going to be loved, don't you worry." Jesse reassured, moving to kneel in front of the couch. He slid his hands under the hem of Finn's shirt, rolling it up and pressing his lips to his mate's stomach. "I could never get sick of kissing you, you know that?" He found himself smiling at nothing in particular as he pressed several more kisses to the slightly rounded belly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 pm

"Fuck no, i'm not damn sure why you started doing it in the first fucking place." He had never felt desirable physically, and personality wise he was shit. Even now he could find nothing about himself his mate might like, but he was grateful Jesse found things. Being with the man had filled in the hollow spot in his chest. "Actually, I still think that dream shit was mother fucking insanity." It made him believe in the mate mating bond, being he was dreaming of Jesse before he knew the man actually existed.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:05 pm

"That dream shit made me think I was going crazy. I didn't know what was happening either." Jesse smirked softly, recalling the memories. "I was supposed to already be settled down but I was falling in love with this damn bitchy kid who I thought was all in my head." He chuckled, merely staring at Finn with a light grin.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Finn snorted at his lover, moving a hand to rest on his stomach as his insides twisted.  He felt sick, but it wasn't as easy as the normal queasy stomach.  Instead the boy felt as though his insides were on fire, scorching all the way up through his chest and licking at his temples.  "I don't fucking know what you ever damn saw in some bitchy kid from your dream that you liked efuckingnough to come after me."  The boy plastered a smile onto his face, determined to keep Jesse oblivious and happy as long as he possibly could. "But I am fucking glad for whatever the hell it was though.  Im not into that sentimental shit but you're the fucking thing I was damn missing in my life."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:09 am

"You're what I was missing in mine too." Jesse murmured, caressing the boy's cheek. "Ask anyone, I was even more of a miserable prick before you came along." He smirked teasingly although it was true. "And I know I've still got a temper with you, but it's a hell of a lot worse with everyone else." He would have days where he snapped at Apollo for no reason at all. It took a lot more to get him to that point with Finn. Simply having the boy near him calmed him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:16 pm

"Its fucking hard to imagine you being any more of an ass than you already damn are." Finn wore an almost playful smile though, his confidence boosted at the mans words. "And are you really fucking talking to me about fucking bad tempers? I don't ever fucking stop being angry. If anything I just get more pissed sometimes." The boy was gently running his palm across his stomach, fingers moving in an attempt to massage away the pain. "Thats how I fucking used to be anyways. Now I find im actually happy to be bitching at your flea bitten ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Eden   From Eden - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Eden
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: