Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:11 pm

"Ngh...." Sawyer let out a soft growl, his eyes jerking open in frustration. It was still dark, just as it had been the first five times he'd gotten up, and the house was silent. It seemed as though the rest of the pack was sleeping. Something that Sawyer would love to join them in, but for the past five hours he'd been tormented with a sharp burning pain. It had started as a small ache to the left of his chest, and as the night wore on it had spread across one shoulder and up his neck. By the time Sawyer had finally given up on sleeping it off, the pain was reaching his chin and some space just below his right eye. The more he ignored it, the more intense it became, until finally Sawyer was forced out of bed completely. He had gone to bed in his room, being that Sinclair was having late night Stein time. But now he found himself fumbling into his brothers room, his body feeling too heavy and too hot for him to stay standing upright for long.
He didn't give any warnings before dropping down on to Sinclair's bed, instead he collapsed as though it were his only safe haven, arms reaching desperately for his brother.
"Thinclair?" Sawyer echoed the boys name as his fingers finally touched skin. "I don' feel good....hey? You up?" The young wolf was nearly delirious, his fingertips curling around Sinclair and weakly sliding him closer. "I'm cold, Thinclair."
But his skin was on fire, and his body was burning up with fever.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:47 pm

"I'm up." Sinclair spoke softly. He had been the second Sawyer landed on the bed. "What's wrong?" But as Sawyer touched him, his hand immediately recoiled because of just how hot his hand was, feeling as if it might scorch his skin. "Sawyer, you're burning up." He murmured, instinctively backing away but eyeing his brother closely. "I think you need to go see mom. You don't look so good."

Meanwhile, Jace was waking up with the same symptoms in the bed he shared with Piper. He groaned pitifully at the pain radiating up his left side, landing below his left eye.
"Piper." He whined softly, gently shaking his lover's arm. "Piper." He repeated, hiding his face into the crook of his lover's neck. "I'm so fucking cold. I need you to cuddle me." He murmured, even as his skin burned Piper's at the touch. "Wake up, shithead."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:16 pm

"Don't want mom." Sawyers answer were short and childish, his green eyes nearly glowing in the darkness of the room. "Want you." With this said, the young wolf was reaching for Sinclair once more, his grip desperate as his fingers caught Sinclair's hand again. "Pleathe Don't argue. I'm tho fucking cold. I need you."
There was definitely something wrong. Sawyer never allowed himself to be so helpless, even with Sinclair. It simply wasn't a Sawyer thing to do.

"M'up." Piper spoke tiredly, his voice laced with sleep. "I'm up. What're you doin', Jace?" The man turned on his side, eyes still only half lidded as he pressed his lips to Jace's forehead. The man's alarm was instant.
"Jace? Jace Daniel? " Piper was awake immediately after feeling the burn against his lips, hands frantically moving about Jace's body, as though he couldn't believe how hot the boys skin really was.
"What's wrong with you? My god, you're burning up."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:08 pm

"O-Okay." Sinclair forced himself to press Sawyer into his chest, knowing something had to be wrong. "B-but I think you might be sick and I really think you should get mom, okay? I'll take you over to his room if you want?"

"I don't feel good." Jace whined lightly, pressing into his lover's side. "I'm not burning up, I'm really cold. I kind of want daddy." He disliked sounding childish but Roman was always so warm and the man always knew how he liked to be coddled when he was sick.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:46 pm

"I'm not bothering mom. Mom neeth hith thleep."  Sawyer groaned softly, pressing Sinclair almost unbearably close before letting the boy go completely, the realization that he was making the boy uncomfortable finally dawning on him. "Juth lemme thay here, I won't touch you anymore .....promise. "  

"I know yo, I know.  I'mma get you your daddy...."  Piper was already out of bed, yanking on a pair of pants before frantically searching for his keys. He didn't even have time to gather his little werewolf lover into his arms before there was an explosion of knocks at the door.  
"Son of a bitch? Who is that?"  It was the middle of the night, so really Piper should have been expecting who'd he meet on the other end of the door
With Jace clutched protectively to his chest, Piper made his way to the entrance.  He was already frantic with the fear of what could be wrong with his little lover, and his alarm was only made worse when he opened the door to see none other than Roman Roden seething on the other side.  
"What took you so fucking long?"  The large werewolf snarled at Piper, his hands gentle as they gathered Jace, yet somehow Roman still managed to snatch the pup away in spite. It was almost as though he were blaming Piper for the boys condition. " I  felt like something was wrong.   I  felt like....He needed me."
The burly wolf was still panting as though he'd been running, his brown eyes dark with concern as he looked down at his son.
"Jace, tell me what hurts baby." He could feel it in his chest, his pup was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm

"Sawyer, it'll be fine, okay? I just really think we should get mom soon." He frowned. "What if it's something serious wrong with you? You don't look so good."

Jace whined softly as he curled tighter into his father's chest.
"Daddy, i'm s-so cold." He spoke as his teeth chattered. "And I hurt really bad, like the whole side of my body." He was pretty sure it was the worst pain he'd ever felt. He was a spoiled child and had never had to feel any real severe pain before.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:00 pm

"Don't feel good." Was Sawyers grumbled response, his body curling until he'd completely folded into himself. "But I don't want you to go. " Sawyer wouldnt admit to it, but the thought of being alone with this pain, even for a moment was enough to strike fear into him. He'd never experienced such helplessness. "Can't you juth get back in bed?" The boys voice was a harsh groan, and yet still demanding as he finally forced himself to sit up. "I'm tho damn cold, I'm dying over here!"
He should've snuck into Cameron's room. He wouldn't be doing anything wrong, he just needed someone to keep him warm and occupied in the hopes that his pain would die down to a low throb. Cameron had always loved to cuddle.

"Shhhh." Roman cooed softly, his lips brushing against Jace's temple as he carried the boy back into Pipers bedroom.
"I'm just going to look at it, okay?" The werewolf laid his pup out on the bed, his hands nearly caressing as they moved over Jace's side. As Piper followed in behind them he flipped his power switch, bathing the room in bright fluorescent light.
"Jace." Romans voice was a concerned hiss as he finally took in the visible evidence of his sons pain. Nearly his entire side was covered in patches of pale while skin, as if all the pigment had been eaten away.

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 pm

"But Sawyer what if it's serious?" He didn't like this at all. "How about I wake mom up and bring him in here and then I'll get back in bed?" He spoke gently, tentatively stroking Sawyer's hair. "I just want to make sure you're okay." He moved to wrap Sawyer up tightly in his blankets.

"W-Why does it look like that?" Jace spoke worriedly, looking up at his father. "That doesn't look good. Is this a wolf thing? Am I gonna be okay?" He whined softly, his skin still hot to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:55 pm

"Better promithe you're coming back, thinclair." Sawyer was peering at his brother from under the blankets surrounding him, eyebrows furrowed together in concentration. At this point he could hardly believe Sinclair was real, not when he was bold enough to stroke Sawyers hair.
He had to be dreaming.
" If not I'mma beat you up tomorrow...."

"I.....I honestly don't know, baby." Roman was reeling at the sight of his pup, heart jumping into his throat as he realized he'd never seen such a thing before, especially not on a werewolf. "But you're going to be just fine, sweetheart. I'm going to call Law and your mother, hell I'll even call Trever Murdock if I have to. So don't you worry. " Roman was telling himself more than Jace, his feelings of helplessness driving him to quickly bundle the boy up before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:12 pm

"I'll be right back." Sinclair nodded, running to his parent's bedroom, quietly stepping inside and looking to see if his mother was awake. "Momma? I need you to come quick. Something's wrong with Sawyer. He's really sick."

"Call Law, please." Jace nodded as he buried his face in his father's chest, looking back to make sure Piper was coming with them. "I-I don't want Trever. Daddy, am I gonna be okay?" He whimpered softly. "I don't feel okay at all."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 pm

"Eh? Sick?" Law had been up reading a book, one of his hands absent mindedly stroking Dallas's hair. He'd been watching the door, able to hear Sinclair's soft footsteps as they neared his room. "What do you mean by sick, oui? Is he bleeding? " Sawyer had always been one of the easier children to handle when it came to Illness. He never complained.
Thats why Law was immediately out of bed, his eyebrows pinched in concern. "Dallas, get up. The Kids need us, oui." Law was gone after that, following Sinclair back to his bedroom where Sawyer lay writhing on the mattress.

"Shhh, I know you feel bad right now Jace but daddy's going to fix it okay? Don't you worry. Daddys got you." Roman was rambling on, more to convince himself rather than Jace. He'd never been so afraid. Nothing amounted to the weight of his hurting pup and the way the heat radiated from his skin, even through the layers of blanket and shirt. This was no normal sickness. This had to be a disease.
He'd already called Law, he'd done that even before leaving the home in the hopes that Law could fix it, find a way to stop his pups pain as soon as possible.
And Piper? He was at the house still, snatching up any and everything he found that might be of comfort to his tiny lover, or anything the boy might need. As soon as he'd finished he was out the door, riding twenty miles over the speed limit in his haste to get back to Jace.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Sinclair hurried to get Law back to his bedroom.
"See? He's not looking good." He spoke as he turned on the bedroom light. Sawyer was still mostly covered by the blanket, so only the discoloration on his face became noticeable. Still, Sinclair panicked. Dallas entered the room a moment later.
"Is everything alright?" He ran to his son's side on the bed, stroking the boy's hair as he noticed the loss of pigment on his left cheek. "Law?" He blinked up at his lover, only hoping that the man would know what the hell that was.

"Okay daddy." Jace nodded slowly, putting his trust in his father as they neared their home. Zach was already waiting in the doorway worriedly with Stein at his side. He'd been on edge ever since Roman had frantically left the home. He had everything already set up in his workroom.
"Is he okay?" He spoke to his husband as he led them inside.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:39 pm

Law had become rigid once the light had been flipped on, his entire being tensed with dread. He'd only seen such symptoms as a small child. Someone in his pack had come down with it, and before they could even understand what was happening half the pack was gone.
"I-Is that the only spot he has, oui?" Law was stuttering, a clear indication of how dire the illness could be.
"Dad? " The boy reacted to the hand moving through his hair, green eyes fluttering open just long enough to assure himself that it was indeed his father touching him. "Dad I'm really cold. Can I thleep with you an' mom tonight? " Sawyer was no longer completely aware of his actions, other wise he'd never have sounded so pitiful and desperate. "Thinclair won't come back to bed. He promithed..."

"He will be." Roman kept a steady and reassuring voice, even as he brushed past his mate going through the door. "Jace is just sick right now. I need you to come look at his side for me." The large wolf never stopped moving on his way to the medical room, his brown eyes clouded with frustration at his pups pain. He'd only just sat Jace down when Piper was bustling in behind him, cursing about the time it had taken him to finally reach Jace again.
"Ayyyy, Jace Daniel!" Relief seemed to flood the mans face as he touched Jace, his fingertips gently caressing over the boys forehead. " I know you feel shitty but I have all your favorite t-shirts and your pillow, yo." In fact, he'd packed nearly anything Jace had claimed to enjoy in his quest to make the boy comfortable. "And hey, I brought you a joint! Paper just how you like 'em baby! I'm sure your old man won't mind."

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Dallas nodded immediately at his son.
"Of course you can baby. I'll even get in bed with you right now." He wanted to keep Sawyer calm while Law figured out what to do and so he crawled under the blanket, wrapping his son up in his arms tightly.
Sinclair did not like the tone of his mother's voice at all.
"I-I don't know if that's the only one, I couldn't see in the dark." He slowly pulled back the blanket to look at Sawyer's chest, the entire left side of which was covered in the pale spots. "M-Mom what is it?" He had never heard his mother sound like that, like he was scared.

"Thank you, Piper." Jace spoke softly, reaching out to touch his boyfriend's face as Zach hurried into the room, scrambling to get to his son. "I want that." He was almost slurring his words as he reached for the joint. "Light it for me." Normally he wouldn't dare smoke in front of his father but maybe it would make him warm.
Zach was not paying attention to the couple, he only looked at his son with wide eyes.
"Roman I have no clue what the hell this is." He was immediately reaching for his phone, calling Trever over although he had a feeling it might be a wolf thing, so Law was the better bet.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 am

"It's nothing good, oui." Law answered grimly, his mind reeling as he tried to recall anyone who may have lived after suffering the sickness. He came up blank though, his heart dropping as he realized that for the first time in his life he had no idea what could be done, if anything.
"I believe it's called white lead syndrome, oui. I honestly don't know much about it....just that it's uh....it's severe." The man struggled with what to tell Sinclair, knowing that if he came out with the truth it would only panic the boy further.
"Roman called earlier. Said Jace was sick...." He knew he needed to call the beta back, but what was he to say?
Sorry Roman. I'm not sure but I think our babies are boned. Just letting you know so that you can go ahead pick out Jace's casket.
Law could only growl, frustrated that he was so useless when two of the pack pups needed him, one being his own son.
"Warm." Sawyer was mumbling incoherently, his fingers clutching at the front of Dallas shirt as he tried to burrow himself deeper into the man's embrace, desperate for the warmth he found there.

Piper ignored Zach, for once not making one comment on the man's looks or how nice it was to see him. Instead all of his attention was directed to Jace, his gaze lingering on the white splotches just under the boys eye.
"If I light it, will you give your ole' man a kiss? Piper wants kisses, yo." Honestly all Piper wanted was for Jace to have peace. Seeing the boys face creasing in pain was too much for the stoner, it set his heart to racing, chest heaving in fear of a heart attack.
"Are you still cold shawty? Cause I wouldn't mind climbing in that bed with you right now!" By now he'd lit the boys joint, extra careful as he placed it against Jace's lips. He was doing any and everything in a desperate attempt to calm his tiny werewolf lover.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:54 am

"You're gonna be okay, sweetheart." Dallas spoke gently to his son as he pressed him close, stroking his hair. They had not cuddled like this since the boy was little. Dallas knew something had to be seriously wrong.
"You think Jace has the same thing? Oh no." Sinclair was rocking gently back and forth on the balls of his feet as he always did when he was particularly nervous. He wanted his brother to be okay.

With a slightly trembling hand, Jace took the joint in between two fingers, pulling it away so he could kiss Piper gently.
"I-I am still cold. You should get in." He nodded, rolling over to make room for the man. It took much more effort than it should and that worried him.
Zach was frantic as he looked around his room for anything that seemed promising. He found himself sitting on the floor with a pile of copies he'd made of pages from Law's book in front of him, hoping he could find something helpful.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 am

"Who?"
Even in his delirium, Sawyer caught the abnormal doting word. No one ever called him their 'sweetheart' anymore. Not even his parents. Now whenever either of them addressed him it was always his first name, usually with some degree of disappointment eating away the y at the end.
"Roman didn't give me any details, but I'll call to confirm, oui." Law draped an arm over Sinclair's shoulders, pressing the boy to his side in an attempt to comfort them both as he used his other hand to dial Roman.

"No you shouldn't Piper. Get out of that bed." Roman had been baby sitting his phone, waiting with baited breath for Law to call him back on the condition of his pup. Instead of explaining anything, the doctor had simply told him to bring Jace over.
Roman was already dreading the worst. Law sounded grave over the phone, and like he was holding something back. Some vital piece of information that Roman wasn't ready to hear. "We're taking him to Jesse ' s place. " The man paused, eyes widening in horror at the sight of Jace puffing on Pipers joint.
"Did you really bring that? Now? He's sick for fucks sake!"
"And he likes to smoke yo! it might make him feel better!" Piper was immediately on the defensive, moving around to scoop Jace into his arms before Roman could beat him to it. "Now you leave him alone, homie. My shawtys sick and he don't need your shit!" Piper turned on his heel after that, nearly tripping over Zach in his haste to get out of the home.
Roman had no choice but to follow this time, scooping Zach from the floor and grabbing the large bag Piper had brought for Jace on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am

"You, Sawyer. You're going to be okay." Dallas repeated, sighing softly as he pressed kisses into his son's hair. He hated seeing his son like this more than anything but he was going to love the boy while he could. "Are you still cold?" He questioned softly.

"I wanted to cuddle with you." Jace could only whine softly as he put the joint back in between his lips, taking a drag and inhaling deeply before slowly blowing the smoke away from him. It at least helped him calm down, if nothing else. Once they had arrived, he pressed himself tighter into Piper's arms, trying to hang into the man's warmth though he knew they would have to put him down soon.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 am

"M'freezing." As he spoke, as if to prove his point Sawyers teeth began to chatter. Regardless of how cold he felt he was, in reality he was burning up with a fever. "You are warmer though...." The young werewolf nuzzled his face into the crook of Dallas's neck, eyelids fluttering closed. "Thank you daddy. Love you."
The last time Sawyer had called Dallas 'daddy ' he had been only eight years old.

"Ayy, if you want to cuddle, we're gonna fucking cuddle! Watch anyone try and stop me!" Piper rocked the boy gently, his concern only worsening as Jace struggled to absorb his warmth despite the fever that wracked his tiny frame. "You just chill out, 'ight? I got you. You know I won't let anything happen to that cute little ass of yours."

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:13 am

"I love you too baby." Dallas's heart warmed to hear the boy calling him daddy as if he were young again. He glanced up at Law though with worried eyes. "This isn't good, is it?" It couldn't be if it was making his son delirious.

"I-I know." Jace nodded, though he was still shivering as he grabbed onto his lover tightly. "I don't know what you'd do without my ass to grab 24/7." He was teasing the man, although it didn't come off as he meant it since he found himself unable to smile or giggle like he normally would have.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:34 am

"No," Law swallowed thickly, reaching a hand out to gently caress Sawyers heated cheek."It's not good. It's actually pretty bad, oui. " He could hear Pipers footsteps down stairs, heavy and hurried as though he thought there was something Law could do. "Just keep Sawyer comfortable. Im sorry to day that it's all we can do for now, oui."
It's what his former pack had done. With no cure they simply tried to make the victims comfortable until.....
It was the best they could do.
but Law was determined to do better.

Piper nearly found himself tripping over the boys words, his heart catching I'm his throat at the thought. Sure he'd been concerned but he'd never considered.....
Losing Jace was unimaginable.
"Don't you damn go saying stupid shit like that to me, Jace Daniel. The only way I'd ever do without that ass of yours is if you yourself decided to deprive me of it. And even then I would still be entertained by your pretty face. "
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:05 am

Dallas nodded, doing his best to keep Sawyer as warm as possible, even though the boy was so hot already.
"Should I call Britt?" Sinclair spoke up after a moment. He was torn, wanting to be with his brother but also wanting the hell out of here. What if he caught this disease his mom was so scared of?
"Probably but I don't really want you to." Dallas sighed. None of them were particularly fond of Britt with Sawyer, but not like the boy cared anyways.

"Of course." Jace nodded lightly, nuzzling Piper's neck as he finally caught sight of Law. "Hey Law." He smiled tiredly, shivering in Piper's arms. "Please tell me you have some magic cure that will make me better overnight." He smiled hopefully although he knew this was not realistic.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 am

"I want him." Sawyer peeled himself away from Dallas, green eyes shining just a little brighter at the mention of Britt. He himself had been wanting to make that call ever since the first of the burning sensations had started. His pride wouldn't allow it though. He knew that letting Britt see him in such a state would only turn the boy off. And besides that, Sawyer didn't want to be teased about it. Lord knew he was miserable enough as it was.

Piper found himself praying softly, just under his breath in the hopes that Jace could be healed and have his pain stopped.
Law dashed those hopes.
"I'm sorry Jace, but I'm afraid I'm unable to do anything at the moment. " The dark skinned man's shoulders slumped, the disappointment he felt for himself showing on his face. "But I'm working on it, oui. I'll have something soon."
"Soon?" Piper echoed softly, blinking at the doctor with heart broken confusion. "How soon is soon, Law? He's fucking in pain! Can't you do anything now?" Piper was beginning to get desperate, his tiny lovers distress setting him on edge. Usually he was one of the most laid back men the world had ever seen, but with Jace in pain he was more demanding and uncharacteristically snappy.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 am

"Okay, I'll call." Sinclair nodded, making the call and within minutes Britt was entering the home. He had been at home for once, unable to sleep and had been looking for an excuse to get out and do something. Watching Sawyer sleep didn't sound very fun, but it was better than nothing.
Sinclair had mentioned the boy was sick but Britt assumed he was just overreacting. Sinclair tended to do that. Britt entered the home and made his way to Sinclair's bedroom without knocking on the door or speaking to anyone. He nudged past Sinclair rather roughly on his way to the bed, sitting down beside his lover. He didn't like the look of Sawyer and wondered if maybe Sinclair hadn't just been overreacting after all.
"I hear you wanted me, yeah?" Britt spoke rather gently, carding his fingers through the sick boy's hair. "You're lucky I wasn't damn busy." He smirked as he examined his lover. "Tho what'th wrong? Ith my Thawyer thick?" He could never resist teasing the man about his lisp, often mocking it, even during fights. But now he was simply joking around, not realizing just how serious the situation was. Although he should have known when he saw Dallas cuddled up to the boy's other side.

"There's never nothing you can do." Jace frowned deeply. Law always knew how to fix things right away. "Does that mean it's uncureable?" Although Jace was seen as naive and innocent, he wasn't stupid. He knew the look in Law's eyes. This did not look good for him, apparently. And he had faith in Law, but he did not know if the man could create a vaccine for this.
"Don't yell at him." He sighed to Piper, caressing the man's cheek as he took another drag off of the joint Piper had brought him. "If he could fix it, he would."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Sawyer had been in a dead sleep when Britt entered, his head curled onto Dallas's chest in an attempt to keep himself warm. His consciousness was only roused when he finally heard the boys voice, his skin tingling under Britt's touch. Sawyer would never admit to such, but as soon as the pain had started he'd been wanting to see Britt. It was the only form of solace he'd been able to think of.
"I forgot you could talk." The young wolf muttered grouchily, his glazed green eyes searching the room for Britt's face, regardless of his irritation at hearing his lisp thrown back at him. "I juth wanted your warmth..." Sawyer groaned as he reached for the boy, his fingertips grazing Britt's cheek in an unusual act of tenderness. "And your fathe. I wanted your fathe." Sawyer's hand dropped unceremoniously back onto the mattress, the fever burning up any energy the boy might think he'd found. "Reth of you can go. Like that attitude. No one liketh a thmart ath, Brittany." He managed a tired smirk, honestly relieved Britt wasn't making a big deal about him. He hoped that meant it wasn't too serious. But then again, Britt was simply Britt. He didn't change for anyone.

Law heaved a heavy sigh, his shoulders falling under the weight of having to deliver such news. Normally it wasn't a problem for Law, but this was his pack. Jace was still only a pup, and Piper....
The man seemed to have stopped breathing at the aspect of 'incurable', his bottom lip jutting out as though he were struggling to hold himself together.
"As of now Jace, you're right. I don't know what to do about this, oui. But don't you go get depressed and count me out, alright? Because im going to fix this." They couldn't lose Jace and Sawyer, not two of the pack pups in one go. He didn't think they could handle it.
Piper's shoulders were trembling now, but his grip on Jace remained stable and strong. He felt as though he were falling, except really it was Jace who was going to take the plunge.
And that thought finally had tears gathering at the corners of his hazel eyes, but none fell. He wouldn't cry, not with Jace here, depending on him. But all he kept hearing, over and over again was that damn word.
'incurable'
"Hey yo, what the fuck are you saying here by nothing you can do? And that damn- what do you mean 'incurable'? He's not dying, is he?" Piper's gaze was desperate, his eye searching Law for any conformation that he could be wrong. That this wasnt so severe.
But Law merely hung his head.
"Im sorry, Piper."
"You're sorry?" The lanky man echoed back, his hold on Jace tightening at the prospect of really losing him. "Sorry? Well fucking shit! Im sorry too damnit! But sorry isn't-It can't-" The man's face was red with his distress, his knees threatening to buckle under the news. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You gotta fix him, Law! He's my shawty yo! He's my fucking sunshine! Jace Daniel is everything! He's my moon, he's all my stars. He's the air I breath for fucks sake! You have to do something!"
Piper had been trying to heed Jace's words, the boy hadnt want him yelling. But his chest was constricting so tightly he almost couldnt breath, and Jace was so tiny and warm in his arms, still writing in pain,
And Law had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fever dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next