Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Fever dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:41 am

"I told you, you get the special seat." Ouija snickered. "But I guess if you're gonna pass that up you can go lay with your shithead over there." He was smiling, unusual for him as he gestured towards Jesse.

"It sounds like something to worry about." Sinclair sighed heavily, frowning at the boy. "Is there anything you, um, want to talk about to get your mind off of it?" He questioned gently, wanting to try and help the boy through it as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 am

"I''ll lay however the fuck I want." Finn wound up managing to curl his head against Jesse's chest, all while reaching a arm around to grasp at Ouija's hand. "You're fucking blessed to have my ass get out of bed for you anyways, fuck head. I coulda damn gone back and laid in Jesse's comfortable bed without Parker's elbow in my fucking ribs."
Parker merely nudged the smaller male with his elbow, drawing an irritated hiss from his mother.
"Not my fault mom, your in my way. I get to be Ouija's fucking big spoon. If you don't like the elbow, let him the fuck go. He's mine."

"Yeah, sure I guess. We can talk about, uh....." Stein sluggishly ran his still-human hand down his face in thought. "What are we?" He let the question hand in the air for a moment before realizing that he may need to clarify. "I mean....Are we just friends or...Is there more to us?" Normally Stein would never had asked such a question, too afraid of the answer he may receive. But the fever had clouded his judgment.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 am

"Quit fighting ladies, there's plenty of me to go around." Ouija snickered. "Or really, maybe there's not. Just look at this full damn bed." Only one missing was Rigby but he knew the large boy would hardly fit with all of these people already here.

Sinclair was shocked by the question.
"Oh uh... wow." He paused to think this over. "I mean, of course we're friends. But Stein I think I'd... I'd like to be more than friends with you. I think we are more than friends. This might not be the best time to do this so... whenever you're feeling better we could talk more about it. I'd like for you to maybe be my boyfriend?" He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. "Just pretend I didn't say that, okay? We can talk about it when you're feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:31 am

Chandler picked his head up as he intercepted his sons thought about Rigby. The boy was right about the bed being full, but he still felt that Ouija wanted Rigby there, or else the southern man wouldn't have been on his mind.
"Ouija, What about Rigby? Would you like me to go ahead and call him?"
Parker hold on his mate tightened at the mention of Rigby. He wasn't going to argue about the mans coming over, even he knew that Ouija probably wanted him there. It was still hard for him though. He didn't want to have anyone take his lover away from him, and sure enough, as soon as Rigby walked in the door he would have Ouija in his arms.

Stein's heart had jumped into his throat as Sinclair mentioned them being something more, even going as far as to say boyfriends. His arch reactor had reflected that happiness with its warm light. But then the boy had started back tracking, and the room was lost in darkness.
"Okay, yeah. We can just....talk about it then." Stein tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice, but there was nothing he could do about the sadness in his gaze.
For a moment there was silence while Stein gathered himself, but then he was forcing his smile back, not wanting to risk making Sinclair leave if he allowed the conversation to drop. "Have you heard anything else about Jace?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 am

"Please." Ouija had nodded without thinking, smiling softly at his father. Then he paused, noticing Parker's thoughts. "I mean... we can wait until morning at least. He's probably damn sleeping anyways." Parker obviously didn't want Rigby there and he didn't want to make his lover made. He had plenty of comfort already anyways.

Sinclair was glad for the change of subject, his cheeks burning a light red in his embarrassment.
"I haven't heard anything about Jace, really. I can go check on him if you want, I just didn't want to leave you." He smiled softly, perking his ears to try and listen for Jace and Piper. He normally didn't use his wolf senses, but for Stein he didn't mind. "He's sleeping I think. Piper's with him. He's still in a lot of pain but he seems like he's alright for now." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:00 am

"Just shut the fuck up and get the hell out of my head." Parker huffed softly, his cheeks coloring as he realized Ouija had been listening to his jealous thoughts. "Im going to call the mother fucker myself." There was no denying Ouija craved his presence now, not when the boy had been so eager for Chandler to call. Parker snatched his phone from the bedside table, his fingers jerkily dialing Rigby's number.
The phone rang several times before the Southern man finally answered.
"Hello? 'Es that you Park? Somethin' wrong?"
"Ouija's fucking sick and your ass is nowhere to be found, that's whats fucking wrong. Get the hell over here."
Rigby could be heard throwing his blanket in his haste to get up, the rustles of hurried fumbling sounded as the southern man rushed to get dressed in the dark.
"Ah'm there. Five minutes. Ah'm there." The man's accent was thicker now with his worry, and Parker could only end the call with and irritated huff.
"He's on his way."

"I hate that he's in pain." Stein moved to sit up, his eyebrows creasing in worry at the thought of Jace hurting. He knew better than anyone that his brother wasn't used to pain. And Jace had always been the type to like being babied, especially when he was sick. Stein could only imagine the state the boy had to be in now that he had such a serious illness. "I bet this is really hard on him...Piper better be taking good care of him for me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:13 am

Ouija could not help but relax. He couldn't even deny the fact that he craved Rigby's company.
"Thank you Park." He murmured, pressing a kiss to the boy's lips softly, merely waiting for Rigby to arrive.

"I'm sure he's fine... it sounds like Piper's taking care of him. And I'm sure once your dad calms down he'll be up there with him too." Sinclair nodded. "I'm more worried about you..." He wondered if he should get Zach but he could hear the man downstairs helping Law with their search for a cure.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:34 am

Rigby was at the home sooner than his promised five minutes, having sped nearly twenty miles over the speed limit in his hurry to get to Ouija. He knew it had it be serious for Parker to have called him. And at this hour of the night?
"Ouijah?" The southern man was stumbling into the bedroom, his belt buckle dangling undone at his waist, not one button on his blue flannel shirt secured. He'd obviously been in a frantic hurry, and just as Parker had thought, the moment he set eyes on Ouija the boy was being nestled into his arms. Chandler had moved to make room for him, sitting at the headboard with Ouija's head in his lap so Rigby could be on the boys other side.
"You're sick sweetheart? "

Stein squeezed Sinclair's hand at the thought of the boy worrying about him. It made his stomach flop. Or maybe that was the fever. Stein didn't know anymore. The illness was taking its toll on him.
"Hey Sinclair," The boy spoke softly, his voice hesitant as he asked, "Where's my mom?" Usually Zach was always there for him when no one else was. "Is he busy?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 am

"Yeah... sorry for calling you over. I just... kind of fucking wanted you, I guess." He hated to admit it but he was too exhausted and in pain to think of an excuse. "I'm sick and it's pretty bad." He figured Rigby had a right to know he could die, but he didn't know how to break it to him. "Like... really bad, yo."

"Your mom is with my mom. They're working on a cure together. That Trever guy is over too." Sinclair informed. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming up here though if I told him you were sick. I don't think he knows yet."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 pm

"Don't you fret about calin' me Ouijah. Ah really wish you'da done it sooner." Rigby couldn't like that he seemed to be the last person told about his lovers condition, especially when Ouija kept repeating how bad it could be.
Parker had by now crossed his arms over is chest in irritation. Ouija hadn't tried breaking it to him gently, so why was he beating around the bush with Rigby?
ADamn sugar, yar burnin' up." The southern man was caressing his fingertips across Ouija's cheek, allowing them to drop so he could stroke one of his favorite tattoo's at the boys shoulder. "You ever thought about going to a hospital 'er somethin'?"

"Im not going to bother him." Stein knew that his mother had to be stressed out enough already with Jace's condition hanging over his head. The last thing Stein wanted was to add more burden on Zach. "I was just wondering. I haven't seen him since dad came home with Jace." Stein had stayed home after everyone else had already gone. He'd searched through his closet until he'd found the old crate containing all of their favorite childhood toys, the ones that Jace hadn't wanted thrown out. Among them was this large teddy bear Roman had bought for Jace the first time he'd gotten really sick as a toddler. Ever since then it had become Jace's comfort bear. the boy had wanted it during every sickness or every rough patch. He used to sleep with the damn thing. After Piper had come along he'd abandoned it though. He had a real person to hold him now, so he hadn't been needing the bear but Stein had brought it just in case, not wanting Jace to wake up and not have it on the off chance he thought about it.
After that Stein had stopped by a late night convenient store to pick up some of his brothers favorite snacks in the hopes that Jace still had an appetite. He wanted the boy to stay strong. So he'd bought
every and anything Jace might eat, adding in a few other things for his mother and father, even a sugary treat for Sinclair.
He'd left everything in a bag at Jace's feet, along with the large stuffed bear that he'd propped up in a chair beside the boys bed, as though it were keeping vigil over the sleeping boy.
"I'd actually rather not make a big deal out of it. Mom doesn't have to know unless it gets really bad..." Stein preferred the focus to be on his brother. Jace had always been his life of the party.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:36 pm

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Ouija chuckled softly. "But I think Law thinks it's a wolf thing right now so he's trying to handle it." He paused. "And there's not really much a hospital could do for me right now other than confirm that I'm dying." So he'd never been good at breaking news to people gently. He was a blunt person by nature. He was kind of hoping Rigby wouldn't even register what he'd said. He leaned into Parker as he spoke, his arm going around Rigby's waist.

"I think you should really tell him soon... but you can wait until the morning at least since you don't feel well right now." Sinclair caressed the back of the hand he was holding gently with his thumb as he spoke. "He might even come check on you when he gets a chance."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:47 pm

"Dyin'?" Rigby echoed the boys words, his eyebrows flying into his hair line as he processed the boys words. "What'da you mean, dyin'? Et ain't really that bad, 'es it?" The southern man seemed to be hanging on the question, his hands gently moving to lift Ouija's shirt as he noticed one of the white splotches creeping up the boys shoulder. The man's breath hitched once he set his eyes on all the others. "Awh sweetheart, please tell me this isn't like that." Rigby's voice had taken on a desperate ring, his honey colored eyes bright with distress.

"He doesnt need to check on me though, he should keep an eye on Jace." Stein gave a concerned groan, knowing that if the splotches were causing him such intense pain then his brother would surly be in utter agony. "Jace really doesn't handle this sort of thing well...Dad and I have kinda been protecting him ever since he's been alive, and now he's hurting like this all of a sudden." Stein could hardly stand it, his stomach twisting as he thought of his brother. "I wish I could make it stop for him."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm

"Law is going to come up with a cure though. It's gonna be fine." Ouija spoke softer than usual, leaning in to press his lips to a spot on Rigby's neck, resting them there. "I'm gonna be fine. And if not, at least you won't have to deal with my annoying ass anymore." He smirked sadly.

"Just because you're the stronger one doesn't mean you're not allowed to hurt too." Sinclair spoke gently. "You need love too. You can't handle this all on your own even if you think you can, Stein."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:42 pm

"Don't say that!" Rigby exploded on the boy, his eyes bright with tears as Ouija's words struck him, the empact so much that for a moment Rigby couldnt breath. "Damnit Ouija, ah can't- I dont-" His hands were fumbling against Ouija's chest, fingers grasping the boys shirt. "If ah didn't have you..." The southern man couldn't bring himself to finish, his lips quivering as he gathered Ouija against his chest entirely. "Oh god, no. Don't talk like that."
Even Parker was stunned by the mans display, his heart aching as he watched Rigby break under the news.
What if they did lose Ouija?
Parker couldn't bare to think of it either.

"Im not on my own though, Sinclair." A smile blossomed onto Stein's face. "I've got you." And as long as he had Sinclair to hold his hand, Stein had all the love he needed. "You're all I need to get by, so im not worried about anyone else doting on me. Its not necessary with you here."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:53 pm

"Shit... don't fucking cry." Ouija panicked, stroking Rigby's hair gently as he pressed into the man's chest. "It's gonna be okay, don't you worry, alright cowboy? I'm gonna make it." He had to now. He didn't know if this disease was something that could be fought but he was sure as hell going to try.

"I mean... I'm not good at this." Sinclair blushed lightly. "I can't hold you and make sure you're okay. But if you're really okay with just me... that's good." He smiled softly. He only wished he could do more for the boy, like Piper was doing for Jace.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:12 pm

"Yar gonna make it." The southern man echoed Ouija desperately, his accent thick in his anguish. Rigby's hands were cradling the boy against his chest as though Ouija were an infant. He felt foolish for crying infront of the mind reader but he hadn't been able to help himself. How could Ouija say such a thing? And that look he'd worn, all the sadness in his eyes...
"Don't you ever fuckin' think, not even fer a moment, that you're ever annoyin' to me. Ah love you Ouijah. God, more than anything ah love you." It was rare for Rigby to curse, but he was desperate to get his point across. He couldn't live with his lover thinking he was some sort of burden. "Yar the greatest thing ta ever 'appen to me."

Stein was okay with it, but he couldnt deny that he ached for more. Sinclair was with him but the boy was still so far away. It seemed like no matter what Stein did, he simply couldn't get past Sinclair's Mysophobia. So he had to be okay with what he got. In fact, he was severely lucky Sinclair was even willing to hold his automail hand.
"I wouldn't want anyone else." And that was true, even though Stein had been thinking of Dimitri. He wouldn't want his quicksilver to know about the grim diagnosis hanging over his head. Dimitri didn't do well with losing people.
"So uh..." Stein had tightened the blankets around his shoulders, even though his cheeks were pink with fever he was still shivering so hard it was wracking his frame and causing his bones to ache. "What kind of music do you listen to?" The boy was obviously struggling now in his attempts to keep conversation going, his mind becoming hazier by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:31 pm

"I love you too, alright?" Ouija pressed the man tighter to him, hiding his face in his neck so he could pretend that he had not teared up as well. "I'm gonna be fine but... if I'm not I need you and Park to take care of each other, alright? Don't let him drive you away with his incessant bitching." He murmured softly, reaching back to squeeze Parker's hand so he knew he was only teasing.

"Uh..." Sinclair thought of this for a moment. "I don't listen to much, but usually rock music, I guess. I listen to whatever Sawyer has." He shrugged, trying to think of something more interesting to say. "What about you?" He paused at noticing the look in the boy's eyes. "You don't have to talk to me if you'd rather rest. I can just stay here with you." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm

"Thats fucking cute and all Ouija." Parker's hold on the boys hand tightened, his eyes unusually serious. "But we both know that if you fucking go, you're taking my ass with you." He let his words sink in, hoping that they would convince Ouija to fight harder against his illness. "So you'd better not fucking go anywhere."
Rigby merely nodded his head in agreement with Parker's words, his fingers gently combing through Ouija's hair.
"Yar the glue that keeps us all tagether...." The southern man murmured against the mind readers ear. Without Ouija, everything would fall apart.

"Will you put on some music?" Stein wasn't arguing anymore about trying to keep a conversation. His head hurt, his skin burned, and no matter what he did he couldnt get warm enough.
Sleep would do well to put him out of his misery.
"And if you leave, wake me up." Stein didn't want to just open his eyes and Sinclair be gone.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 pm

"That's a lot of fucking stress you know." Ouija sighed heavily, not enjoying the feeling of being responsible for all three of their lives. "I'm gonna try and go the hell back to sleep now I guess." He murmured softly.

"I won't leave." Sinclair reassured, moving to find one of the few CDs he had. It was classical, but he figured it would be easier for Stein to fall asleep to. He placed it into the stereo on the bedside table and sat back down, squeezing Stein's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 pm

By the next morning Law had decided there was no reason to keep everyone nestled around Jesse's home. He thought it would be better if they were comfortable on the off chance he wasnt able to find a cure. This is what lead to Roman gently scooping Jace out of the guest bed, his breath hitched in an attempt not to wake his ailing child. He couldn't believe that the boys temperature hadn't broken, but instead gotten worse. "My poor pup." The large werewolf whimpered softly, his lips landing tenderly on Jace's forehead. He hadn't seen Stein at all since being at Jesse's, and if not for the bag of junk food and Jace's comfort bear, Roman wouldn't have known the boy had been there at all.
Piper was the one loading all of Jace's things and preparing a spot in his car for the boy to ride back home in. By now he had his passenger seat loaded down with pillow and blankets, also another joint without Roman's knowledge. The entire home seemed to be alive with people, but they were all simply going through the motions, their eyes tired and red rimmed as evidence of their horror.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 pm

"Wait." Jace groaned softly as he was sat down in the passenger seat. "Stein." He could hear his brother still in the home. He hadn't had the energy to listen for anyone's heartbeat before but now he listened, even trying to catch his brother's scent. He didn't like what he found. Stein smelled sick as well. He was hoping that maybe the sickness was all he could smell because it was taking him over. "Daddy can you go get Stein?" He spoke gently. "He's up in one of the guest rooms with Sinclair." He reached out into the back seat until he found the bear Stein had brought him, tucking it under one of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Roman blinked down at the boy in confusion, taking a moment to listen in for Stein's heartbeat a moment before letting out a soft curse. How had he not known Stein was still in there? Usually he heard both of his children, all the time. But he supposed with the stress of possibly losing Jace he'd completely forgotten about Stein.
"Of course, i'll be right back. Will you be alright while im gone?"
"He'll be fine, old man. Piper's got him." The man had gone back inside for one of Jace's bags, which he threw into the trunk before taking his place in the drivers seat beside his lover. "Jace Daniel's gonna be fine." As he spoke the man reached for Jace's hands, allowing their fingers to intertwine before he leaned down to place tender kisses against the boys knuckles. "My sick puppy." The man cooed softly, desperately trying to put a smile on Jace's face.
Roman headed back into the home, following the sound of Stein's heartbeat until he found the boy. His son was lost in a mound of blankets, his metal arm the only part of his body exposed to the air. His fingers were tight curled tightly around Sinclair's hand.
"Sinclair." Roman let out a soft sigh, making his way over to young werewolf. "You took care of my boy...." It was obvious that Stein was sick, the smell coming off of him matching that of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

"He didn't want to bother you and take your attention from Jace." Sinclair spoke gently. He had stayed with Stein all night, hadn't yet fallen asleep since he didn't want to take his eyes off of the boy. "He asked me to stay with him." He still held Stein's hand which he now squeezed gently, trying to wake the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

"He did?" Roman's eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Thats not like Stein. Im sorry you had to sit here all night. I appreciate it though." He glanced down as Stein began to move, the boys eyes quickly jerking open as he became conscious of the pain.
"Sinclair?" His fingers flexed to assure himself Sinclair as still with him. He breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the boy. And the he noticed Roman, a groan leaving him as he realized with dread that the man had come to take him home.
"Hey Stein, its time to get up." Roman reached down, warily gathering his son into his arms, the boys head cradled against his chest as he stood up.
"I guess we'll see you later Sinclair. Thank you again." Roman nodded to the young wolf, while Stein let out a soft whine at the loss of Sinclair's hand.
"I'll miss you."

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 pm

"I'll miss you too!" Sinclair called after the boy. "I-I might come and visit soon, okay?" He would have to build up his courage but he wanted to.
As Jace watched his father exit the house with Stein in his arms, his heart stopped. Stein was sick too.
"Stein..." Jace frowned deeply as he reached out for his brother.
Zach had been planning on staying here to help Law but now he saw his other son and he immediately ran to his side.
"Oh no. Stein, baby, why didn't you come and get me?" He took the boy from Roman's arms into his own, caressing his cheek gently. He was good at turning off his emotions, but at the thought of losing both of his boys, tears had formed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next