Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Fever dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 am

"Hey! Momma there's no reason for you to cry!"  Stein cooed softly, his brown eyes glazed with fever as he reached up to swipe at his mothers eyes. "I didn't come to get you because its not that serious, im fine.  It's not like im dying or anything.  Just a little pain and some fever."  The boy could hardly stand to see Zach hurting, it made his heart drop into the bottom of his stomach.  
Roman moved to wrap his arms around Zach's shoulders, bracing the boys back against his chest just in case his mate needed the support.
"Shhhh, Zachariah. Were going to be okay, our pup's will be fine." Roman couldnt let himself believe other wise. He couldnt lose two of the most precious things in his life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 am

Zach could only press his son tighter into his arms. He was torn now. He knew Law could really use his help and he needed to work on this cure to save his children but he also wanted to stay by the boy's side. Jace would have Piper and Zach knew Roman would be more worried about Jace than Stein as well.
"Roman. I've got to stay here and help Law figure this out. Do you promise me you'll stay with Stein and take care of anything he needs? Piper's got Jace." He wanted to make sure Stein would be taken care of even if he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 am

"I..." Roman had opened his mouth, ready to do anything his mate asked of him. But his voice caught in his throat as he realized exactly what the boy was wanting from him. Of course he loved Stein and he would be looking out for the boy, but he couldnt ignore Jace. Especially not when Jace was his daddy's boy.
"Mom, come on. I dont want that!" The fever influenced Stein to snap, his brown eyes nearly demanding on Zach.
"Jace needs dad. You know that! I'll be fine." The boy spoke again, softer this time. "He'll take care of me too. But I dont want to hog dad. That wouldnt be fair."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 am

"You can help both of them, just make sure Stein has what he needs, that's all." Zach sighed, then looking down to Stein in his arms. "You both need your dad. But Jace has Piper to make sure he's taken care of, I want your dad to look after you."

While they were arguing, no one seemed to notice Jace pulling out his phone and making a call.
"Hey, shut up a minute." Jace whined softly once he'd hung up the phone. "I took care of it. Someone's on their way to the house to take care of Stein now." He avoided saying the name because he didn't know if Stein would be happy or irritated that Jace had called this person. "He should be there pretty quickly so we can get going."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 am

Stein's head jerked up at the boys words, his stomach already giving a nervous twist.  "Jace, you didn't."  He understood his brother was only trying to help him, but what was Sinclair going to think?  And then Dimitri...
How was he supposed to face Dimitri?
"Im staying here instead.  I'll help mom and Law.  Im sure they need someone to get blood work from and Sinclair is here so I really...."  The boy was rambling on with his fever, his cheeks darkening with humiliation.  He was a coward for trying to back out of going to his own home for fear of running into Dimitri, but Stein couldn't help himself.  He'd never been the same since he'd lost the man.
"You're coming home."  Roman pressed his lips to the back of Zach's neck.  "We will see you soon, my love."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:28 am

"He takes such good care of you." Jace whined softly. "Come on, Stein. He sounded excited... well not excited you're sick, but excited to see you."
"Jace we don't need him around right now." Zach groaned. He had enough to worry about without Dmitri coming and fucking with Stein's emotions again. He still remembered all the nights he'd spent in Stein's room holding the boy after Dmitri had left.
"Well it's too late now and I feel like shit so we have to go home anyway." Jace sighed, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 am

"You two heard the boy, he doesn't feel well. Lets get going." Roman gently nudged his mate, his lips brushing against Zach's temple as he pulled Stein out of his grasp. "Don't worry Zachariah, i'll watch out for them."
"He really sounded excited to see me?" Stein hated how hopeful he sounded, how easy it was for Dimitri to stir him up. He'd thought he was over the man finally....
But obviously not.
And Stein was beginning to think he never would be. Dimitri had been the best part of him, a reminder of the happiest days he'd ever spent.
Stein couldnt help but want that again.
Piper had began honking the horn at them, a string of profanities leaving him as he proclaimed they were taking to long, his Jace Daniel needed rest.
It was only five minutes later and Roman had everyone loaded into the car, Stein's metal hand waving at Zach through the ppen window until his mother was nothing but a speck in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 am

"He did." Jace reassured his brother. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you and I know he'll take care of you." Lord knew Sinclair wouldn't do it.
As they approached the home, Dmitri could be seen leaning against the front door, waiting for the family to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:04 am

Stein had to swallow back a rush of emotion's, his chest aching at the sight of the man.  For a moment he couldn't breath.  It was almost like they were going in slow motion as he finally got to lay eyes on Dimitri.
And then they were parked and Roman was trying to get him out of the car, except holy fuck he wasn't ready to get out and face the man that waited for him on the porch.
"I just need a minute, alright? Fuck!"  Stein's cheeks colored as he realized he'd cursed at his father.  All because he was being a baby about having to come face to face with the man who'd walked out on him.
"Stein, stop being a little bitch."  Piper rolled his eyes at the boy as he leaned into gather Jace.  He didn't want the little freak stressing his lover out.  Jace simply wasnt in good enough condition to be concerned with Stein.
"Come on Shawty, lets get you inside. Your bed is big enough for the both of us." Piper spoke as though he were excited to finally be able to snuggle his tiny lover.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 am

"Hey hold on." Jace nudged his lover until he was on his own two feet again. He made his way to Dmitri slowly, using all of his energy to lift his fist and bring it down on Dmitri's jaw. It didn't do much damage because he was weak but it made his point. "That's for hurting him." He warned before smiling at the Russian man. "But now, take care of him for me, okay?"
"I deserved that." Dmitri chuckled, rubbing his jaw lightly as his eyes found Stein. God, he'd missed the boy more than he'd even realized. "Thank you for calling me."
"Mhm." Jace nodded tiredly before turning back to Piper. "Okay, bed time now." He smiled at his lover. "And also, don't be rude to Stein."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:50 am

"I guess I wont argue with that yo, since you got such a mean right hook and all." Piper teased lightly, pleased that Jace was still strong enough to stand and deliver a punch. His lover might be tiny, but the boy was obviously a fighter. Piper scooped Jace up, taking a moment to cradle the boys head against one of his shoulders before he headed inside.
Stein had warded Roman off by now, convincing the large and haggard wolf that he would be fine walking inside on his own. The last thing he wanted was for Dimitri to see him in such a weakened state that he had to be carried by his father. So instead of letting Roman carry him, Stein was forcing his fever spent body to move itself. He'd still yet to make decent eye contact with Dimitri, too petrified of what he'd find when he looked into the mans silver gaze.
Oh god, what if there was nothing?
What if everything he had been holding so close to his heart meant nothing to the Russian?
"You might as well go back to wherever the hell it is you came from. Jace called without my permission." Stein had to swallow back so many cries of 'I love you' and 'I miss you' in order to say what he'd said, and yet he still couldnt bring himself to look into those silver eyes that had been haunting his dreams. If he did....There was no hope that he would be able to hold back, especially not with the fever clouding his brain in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 am

"I know he did." Dmitri sighed. "I knew you probably wouldn't be excited to see me but... Holland I've been trying to fight the urge to come back here and find you and when he called, I knew it meant something." He spoke gently, reaching a hand out to take Stein's chin and tilt it up so the boy was looking at him. "I'll go if you want me to after you're better. But let me take care of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:41 am

"I-I cant let you take care of me! I tried that before, Dimitri!" Stein had lost his breath at the sight of Dimitri's eyes, so silver and bright, just as he remembered them. It was almost too much for the ailing boy to bare. It was devastating to him on a normal day, but now? When his fever had him wallowing in the loss. After he'd spent an entire night aching for Ditmitri's touch with Sinclair refusing to touch him other than his automail hand. "When I needed you most, I woke up one day and-and you were just gone!" One of his hands struck out, his metal fist impacting against the Russian man's chest, hard enough at least to knock Dimitri back a few steps. "You dont get to call me Holland anymore damnit!" Not when he'd spent so many nights in distress because he was certain he'd never again hear his name spoken in that familiar Russian accent. "You shouldnt even be here." The boy panted softly, his shoulders trembling violently now that he'd relived what it felt like to have Dimitri's hand on him, to have that voice in his ear, promising him that he was cared for.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:58 am

"Stein, please." Dmitri sighed heavily, stepping forward once he had regained his balance after Stein hit him. He took the boy's face in both of his hands, looking down at him. "I'm sorry. And there's no excuse for what I did. You don't have to forgive me for anything, you don't have to take me back. I know I lost my chance with you, solnishko." The old nickname seemed to slip out without Dmitri even realizing it. "But just let me here until you're better. Just let me make sure you're alright and then I'll leave. I swear it." He planned on spending these next few days apologizing to Stein and making him understand his reasoning for leaving. But if after he was better, Stein still wanted him gone, he was a man of his word. He would leave, even if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 am

Stein had been getting ready to lash out again, maybe tell Dimitri that he didnt need him anymore because he had Sinclair.
But then his old nickname slipped out, and anything the boy had been going to say left him completely.
He was helpless to stop himself. Dimitri was all he had been wanting ever since his last time seeing the man. And after he found out he was sick, that he was possibly dying...
All he'd wanted was the Russian. He'd been so desperate to feel the mans arms around him that hed been dreaming of Dimitri, all while holding Sinclair's hand. In his dream, he'd even heard the mans nickname for him, but nothing could have prepared him for the real thing.
"If you come back here, you cant leave again." The boy's fingers curled against's Dimitri's shirt, tugging the man forward with the last bit of energy he had. "Those are my conditions, quicksilver." Stein felt his stomach churn painfully as he spoke, his heart beating in his throat. "If they are too much for you, get the hell off my porch." The splotches burning his skin were nothing compared to the pain that nipped at Stein's heart as he thought of losing the Russian for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:24 am

"I accept those conditions." Dmitri's lips curled into a soft smile. He had nearly forgot what happiness felt like since it had been so long since he'd seen Stein. He'd forgotten the boy was his only source of it. "Now can I please pick you up? Because you look as if you're going to collapse, Holland." Even though he had just asked, he didn't wait for an answer, gently scooping Stein into his arms and pressing the boy into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:34 am

Stein couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief as he was lifted. Dimitri had always known how to read him. His body was so spent that he wouldnt have been able to hold himself up for much longer, even with his hands braced against the Russian's chest as they had been.
"God, stop with the name already." Stein didnt think he could take it. Dimitri was the only person who'd ever called him by his first name, and hearing it said now brought back memories of a different time, a life before he'd fully known what pain was.
"Thanks for picking me up though I guess...You really are warm." He himself was still burning up with fever, chills wracking his tired frame as he curled against Dimitri's chest.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:44 am

"Do you really want me to stop or are you just saying that?" Dmitri smirked softly as he carried the boy inside and up the stairs. He knew Stein told everyone he hated his first name but he had never seemed to mind when Dmitri called him by it. "And you're warm too, you're burning up." He frowned deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:05 am

"Im saying it because once upon a time I fell in love with the way you were the only person who got to call me that, like it was out little secret, and then one day I stopped hearing it and I havent been the same ever since. The end." Stein muttered softly, unable to help himself. He was still reeling over how easily it had been for Dimitri to walk back into his life, just show up on his door step and BAM.
Stein was falling all over again.
"And I might have a fever but trust me, im freezing." As the boy spoke, as though to prove his point, a chill wracked his feeble form and set his teeth to chattering. "There's some kind of sickness going around I guess." The boy groaned miserably as he felt the searing spots climbing up his chest. "You actually might want to put me down, Dimitri. Sinclair couldnt tell me how contagious it is."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 am

"Jace told me and I don't care." Dmitri shook his head as he entered the boy's bedroom. "You need taken care of and I'm going to be the one to do it even if it gets me sick as well." He couldn't simply watch Stein suffer. He moved over to the bed, laying Stein down before pausing. "Do you need anything else before I lay down with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:17 am

"No," Stein murmured softly, his doe brown eyes glazed with fever as he reached up to grasp Dimitri by the front of his shirt. He pulled until the Russian man had fallen against his chest. "Just you." Even though the fever had his mind hazy, Stein still managed to feel guilt twist in his stomach as he so desperately pulled Dimitri against him.
What about Sinclair?
And then Stein's chest was heaving as he remembered the rejection he'd felt when Sinclair had brushed off his question about their relationship.
They didnt even have enough affection between the two of them for Sinclair to feel comfortable touching his human hand.
He couldn't keep entertaining this fevered guilt. If anything it was making him more and more aware of the burning on his skin, making him think that maybe he deserved it.
Maybe he was betraying Sinclair.
"Hey Dimitri, what all did Jace say anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:29 am

Dmitri moved until he was situated with Stein tucked into his strong arms.
"He just told me you were very sick and you needed someone to take care of you. He said it was terminal." Dmitri nodded. "That was all I needed to hear. You needed someone and I knew I had to be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 am

"If you're here because you pity me or something, just know that I don't need or want your charity. " Stein hadn't fully believed his illness was that serious until now. It seemed as though he had been doing nothing but getting progressively worse. "I only want you here if you still love me..." The boy muttered desperately, his head resting in the crook of Dimitri's shoulder. If he was going to die, this was probably the best way to go. Nothing ever compared to the feeling of Dimitri's arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am

"Of course I still love you, Holland. I never stopped." Dmitri looked at the boy as if he were slightly insane, shaking his head. "And what about you? Do you still love me?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 pm

"I don't want too." Stein muttered almost bitterly, his bottom lip tucking between his lips as he sucked in a nervous breath. "I want to hate you. I've been trying so hard to hate you." It was pointless though. It had only been a few months ago that he'd finally started locking his window again. He'd held out hope for all that time that Dimitri would come back to him. Stein had spent so many nights wondering why, what had he done? And to think of it now had his cheeks warming, embarrassed with how weak Dimitri made him. Even now he was pathetically clutching at the mans shirt, afraid that if he let go Dimitri would just up and vanish on the next breeze that rolled by.
"But I can't. No matter what I do, I still see you in my sleep. And when I wake up, and your not there....I still..."
He'd spend two or three more hours laying in bed, simply mourning his loss.
"I love you so fucking much, and I absolutely hate it."
Since when did anyone have so much control over him?
It wasnt fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next