Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Fever dreams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 pm

"You obviously don't understand what you do to me." Stein was staring at Dimitri's face, washed in the glow of his arch reactor. "Everywhere you touch, I can't even feel the effects of my fever, the pains. It all just goes away because, god- you're touching me. I had been so damn scared earlier. But I had to be strong for Sinclair, Jace and mom....With you....Seeing you...It was like breathing for the first time after nearly drowning. With you, I can't be scared because I know that whatever happens, you'll be here. I mean, I know you left and I should be more cautious. I probably sound really naive right now." Stein wrapped a warm arm around Dimitri's neck, his other hand, metallic and cold came to rest on the mans check. "But I know you, no matter how madly I've tried to forget. So I understand that you only left me because you got scared. You wont do that again, quicksilver." Stein had nicknamed him that immediately after seeing his abilities. As a child, Stein had loved comic books. If he wasnt working with electronics, he was reading about a super hero.
He favorites being ironman and quicksilver.
So it was only natural that when he met Dimitri, the nickname stuck with him.
Stein's very own super hero.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 pm

"I couldn't bear leaving you again, Holland." Dmitri shook his head. "I regretted it only minutes after I was gone. I need you with me." His lips had upturned ever so slightly at Stein's nickname for him. "And you're not naive, you're forgiving. I'm so thankful for your kindness. I'm lucky to have you forgive me." He murmured softly, his hands roaming everywhere they could reach on Stein's body now that he knew he made the boy feel better by doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"Where have you been, anyways?" Stein couldn't help but wonder where the man had gotten off to, what he had been doing all this time. "I tried looking for you several times...." At one point he'd even found an address, but Stein had been too much of a cowered to actually seek the man out. He simply hadn't thought he'd be able to take it if he found out Dimitri had left him for another.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 am

"Alone." Dmitri sighed. "I was trying to move on, but there was no point in living, really. I had nothing and no one. It was a pathetic existence. I was just trying to keep going because I was too much of a coward to end it all." He shrugged lightly, continuing to stroke Stein's hair as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:38 am

"I can't believe you went through all that trouble for nothing. " Even though Dimitri had been gone, Stein still managed to get sick. "I hate that you were so unhappy....even if you were doing it to yourself. " Dimitri had never taken care of himself properly. Thats why it only worried Stein more to think of the man on his own. "I'm so glad you came back to me..." Even if it had taken Jace to get him there.
Jace.
"By the way, don't let me forget to do something really nice for Jace, okay? He really deserves it."
If not for his brother calling Dimitri, he'd be utterly alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:42 am

"Of course." Dmitri smirked, the thought of Jace making him reach up to rub his jaw, which was forming a rather large bruise. "I'll have to tell him he's got a pretty mean right hook." He chuckled. "I deserved it though."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

"You did. I  might still hit you when I  feel up to it."  Stein offered the Russian a playful twist of his lips. "I oughta break your nose.  I  would if it wasn't so damn pretty and perfect. "  As he spoke,  the boy gently ran his metal thumb down the bridge of Dimitri's nose.  "It'd be too much of a waste to risk making it look crooked. "
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 am

"I'd let you beat the crap out of me." Dmitri smirked softly, caressing the boy's cheek. "My nose can take it." He chuckled. "I'm nowhere near as beautiful and perfect as you, lover." He murmured, kissing down the boy's jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:42 am

"I forgot how bad your eyes were." Stein entire face was flushed with fever, but his arch rector shone so brightly in those moments. No one had told him he was beautiful before, or after Dimitri.
Hearing it again made the boy dizzy.
"Your eyes....I still havent ever seen anyone with eyes like yours. Not even just the color either. Its like I can clearly see you when I look into your eyes..." He'd missed the man so badly, his heart swelled now simply because he had the ability to be near him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 am

"My eyes are my favorite part of myself, just because of how you look at them." Dmitri smiled softly, gently pressing another kiss to Stein's lips. "And I have to say, they work perfectly. Your beauty is out of this world, Holland." He was grinning widely at this point, nuzzling his face into the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 am

"Holland..." Stein echoed softly, his voice unusually tender. "I wouldnt know what to feel if someone besides you called me that." He'd always despised it so much, but whenever Dimitri said it, with that Russian accent and his curling lips.
Stein fell a little more in love.
"And the way you touch me....No one has laid hands on me the same way..." Hell, he couldnt even get Sinclair to touch him, and after so long of trying....
Stein had started to wonder if maybe there was simply something wrong with him.
But Dimitri...He was quickly washing all of those feelings away. It wouldnt be long before Stein actually began to believe him again.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:01 am

The next morning and Jesse woke in bed, curled up with the rest of the crowd that had piled into Ouija's bed. However, he felt a lot different than when he'd first gotten in the previous night. He was freezing and there was a pain radiating throughout his torso. He already knew what had happened before he even looked down at his chest to see the discolored spots spreading.
"I know you're the personal heater and all, but damn." Ouija groaned as he woke, feeling Jesse's arm nearly burning his skin. "You're almost too hot now."
Jesse could only curse softly as he realized what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

"He's right dad, you're fucking burning up too now." Parker had yet to go to sleep, his stomach twisted too tightly in the wake of his lovers illness to let him rest. "And you fucking smell like your in pain." The boy reached a hand out, his fingers pressing flush against Jesse's chest as he attempted to leech. A pained yelp left him at the moment of contact, his mouth falling open as he realized it as the same pain he'd felt when trying to leech for Ouija.
"Oh daddy, no." The young wolf shook his head, horror twisting his features as he reached over to roughly shake his mother's shoulder. "Mom! Mom! You gotta get up! Dad's sick too!"
For a moment, all Finn did was growl at the disturbance. But as his son's voice continued, Finn couldnt help but push himself up. Parker sounded so distressed....
"The fuck do you mean he's sick?" Finn had never considered Jesse catching the disease. Not his resilient werewolf lover. The alpha. The strongest there was.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:55 pm

"I'm fine." Jesse reassured as he forced himself out of the bed, though regretting that decision as all of the warmth from the others left him. The pain was bad, but he forced himself not to show how much he was hurting. He was the Alpha, he couldn't be sick. "I'm fine, just stay here with Ouija, alright?" He had to go get Roman, Roman was always the one he went to. Then he realized Roman was taking care of his own sick family. He was on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:20 pm

"Jesse!" Finn hissed in his alarm, his fingers curling around Jesse's forearm tightly. He wasn't allowing the man to get out of arms length of him, not if what Parker said was true. "You had better mother fucking get your ass back in this bed! I am not above kicking a sick persons ass!" The boy yanked on Jesse's arm, pulling the man back against the bed. Once he had the alpha close enough, Finn continued tugging until the man was forced down onto the bed with him. "I dont give a fuck if you're the alpha or not. You're taking orders from me today." Finn was shocked by how hot the mans skin was, searing him as he pressed the man into his arms. And yet, Jesse still acted as though he were freezing. "Damnit, you've got a fever from hell Jess!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:36 pm

"Finn." Jesse groaned softly as his lover forced him down on the bed. "I can't lay here all day. I have shit to do, I have a pack to worry about." He murmured even as he pressed the boy into his chest. "I can't be sick." He grimaced at the pain he felt radiating through him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:06 pm

"But you are fucking sick, and the pack can go to hell until you damn feel better." Finn was taking deep breaths, his insides feeling hollow. He hadn't quite processed the news, he was still in shock. He couldnt bring himself to think about what Ouija had said, about it being terminal.
Losing Jesse wasn't an option. Jesse was the thread that held him together.
"I'll take care of anything that needs to fucking be done, alright? But I dont think anyone needs you right now, except for us. So you'd better just stop bitching and stay." He'd never admit to needing Jesse with him before, but this was serious. This was already eating a hole into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm

"Finn... lay here with me, okay?" He gave in easily, hiding his face in Finn's chest. "I feel really shitty." He sighed, strong arms wrapping Finn up and pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:25 pm

"I know, damnit. I know." He could see it on the mans face, in the way that he moved and how his breath came. His lover was hurting, and it made Finn hurt too. He could hardly stand himself. And it was worse because he didnt know how to handle it. He couldnt cry, and he couldn't find anything to say. He'd always been shit at expressing himself, so all he knew to do was press Jesse tight against him and allow his hands to massage gentle circles into the mans shoulders. "I wouldn't fucking leave you if you begged me too, shit head." The boy sounded breathless, his chest heaving with the panic as his mind began trying to wrap itself around the situation.
It was impossible.
"Can't I fucking do anything for you damnit? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm

"I don't think you can, babe. But just laying here with me is good." Jesse reassured, pressing his lips into the boy's blonde hair. "I love you and I'm gonna be fine, I promise. I just need you to be here with me until I fight this thing off."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 pm

"Well my jobs fucking easy then." Finn wished so desperately for the powers the werewolves possessed now. He desperately wanted to take some of his lovers pain away, anything so that Jesse didnt have to shoulder it all on his own. "I just fucking hate sitting here with you in pain, damnit. It feels so fucking helpless!" He was angry. He hated this disease, hated that it existed.
Hated that it was hurting his lover.
And yet, there was nothing he could do with all this loathing except feel it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

"I'm so glad it's me and not you or my baby." He murmured softly, his lips against Finn's collar bone. Honestly, he hadn't even been worried about getting it. He thought, like Finn, that he was invincible. He was an Alpha. But apparently that was not the case. "I'll get through this, don't worry." He just hoped Law could pull through with this cure.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

The mans words tore as Finn's heart. Jesse was happy that it was him and instead of Finn and their child. It was almost enough to have the boys eyes watering. Jesse loved them so much.
And Finn...He loved Jesse in ways he couldnt even articulate.
"I know your going to get through it, alright? Im not even fucking worried about that." But he was, god he had never been so afraid in his life. "I just dont damn like that you're suffering! I dont know how to handle this shit! You're in pain and all I can do it fucking watch you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

"I can handle pain. I'm tough, remember?" Jesse smiled softly at his lover as he tried to curl into the boy, only wishing Finn was larger so he could warm him better. "The worst part is I'm so damn cold." He groaned softly, his large form shivering violently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:36 pm

"Well, give me a fucking second. I'll be right fucking back." Finn pressed his lips to the mans burning forehead before prying his way out of Jesse's hold. The boy made his way back down the hallways to his and Jesse's room, gathering their large comforter and several pillows from there before stopping again in Parker's bedroom. He also snagged his son's blanket before padding back to Ouija's room, unable to be seen behind the mound of blankets in his arms. Finn deposited them at the foot of the bed, so he could sort everything out. He took Parker's blanket, silky and baby blue, and threw it out over Jesse so it covered the mans entire body before beginning at the mans feet and tucking him in, much like he had done Parker and Cameron as infants. He packed two pillow's under the mans head before reaching for his and Jesse's much larger comforter. Finn spread that one over his mate too, securing it tightly around him before crawling onto the bed himself. The boy squeezed himself in between Jesse and Parker, so he could hold his lover from behind. Finn's chest was against the mans back, his arms curled around protectively around Jesse's abdomen.
"How's this then, fuck head?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next