Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Fever dreams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:35 am

"You're always fucking whining like a little bitch, so i'd be damned used to it." Parker kept up with Ouija's joking, going along with it even though his wolf was howling inside of him at the mere mention of Ouija dying. "I know your only fucking running your mouth but don't say shit like that, okay? I dont damned like it." He couldn't, not when Ouija was thrashing about in his arms, unable to stay still because of the severity of his pain. "Losing you wouldnt be a joke, fuck face."

Stein had been basking in the knowledge that Sinclair actually claimed to like holding his hand.
"I am going to be okay...." Stein was watching Sinclair closely, his eyes slowly widening as he remembered what the boy had told him earlier in regards to Jace.
Sorry.
Just sorry...
"I am going to be okay, right Sinclair?" The boy asked hesitantly, as though he wasnt quite sure he wanted to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:43 am

"I know but I'm gonna be fine so I'm gonna joke about it to distract myself." Ouija grunted softly. "I'm still less of a bitch than you normally, so I guess it isn't too bad." He flashed a forced smile to his lover, teeth still chattering.

Sinclair cursed softly under his breath. Damn his inability to lie.
"I... uh, Stein..." He sighed before looking the boy in the eyes. "You're going to be okay because my mom is already working on a cure and I'm sure it won't take him long and you're going to be just fine so don't worry." He was rambling as he led Stein back to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:07 am

Parker had been readying a reply when Chandler finally trudged back into the room, his feet dragging as though he we're carrying some great weight upon his shoulders.  The man wasn't able to look at Ouija.  He'd lift his eyes as though he were going to,  but he never reached the boy before dropping his gaze back to the floor.   He didn't want the boy seeing where his tears had been.   Law had been forced to break the news to the mind reader, news that devastated the man to the point of his collapsing In the hall way, unable to fathom the reality of the situation.
"What in the fuck is wrong with you?  Where in the hell is Law? Isn't somebody going to fucking do something?  Ouija needs help! " Parker was snarling at Chandler,  his jaws snapping as he demanded the mans attention.  His leeching wasn't enough. Something had to be done for his mate.

"O-oh.  Okay, yeah."  Stein knew what that meant, knew that it was Sinclair's way of trying to soften the truth.  Dread began curling in the pit of his stomach as he realized the full weight of Sinclair's words.
Law was working on a cure, meaning that currently there was none.
Whatever this was, it could be deadly.
Stein forced himself to swallow back the lump of fear that had lodged in his throat, not wanting to alarm Sinclair and risk losing the comfort of the boys hand.  
"So does that mean you've got to leave?"  Stein was staring at Sinclair almost pleadingly, his breath hitching as he desperately  waited on the boys answer. The cold was only now beginning to bother him, but the pain had already reached such an intensity that Stein found himself struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:17 am

Ouija didn't like the look on his father's face. Until now, he'd been too distracted to read the man's mind but now he did so and he cursed at what he found.
"Park, take it easy on him." He spoke gently. "Apparently Jace and Sawyer are damn sick too. It's deadly." He did not bother to break it to his lover gently, knowing that Parker would be panicked either way.

"Uh, I-I..." Sinclair looked like a deer caught in headlights for a moment before he calmed himself. He had to stay here with Stein. He had to be brave for once. "I can stay here for a while. Until you feel better, at least." He nodded, leading Stein back over to the bed and waiting until he laid down before pulling a chair up to the side of the bed and taking the boy's metal hand again. He was terrified of this disease, whatever it was. But Stein needed someone.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 am

"Deadly?" Parker's neck cracked with how hard his head whipped up, disbelief etched onto the boys features. For a moment he thought he'd swallowed his tongue, unable to pull in a breath as the shock settled into him.
Deadly.
That word was looping continuously through the boys head, bringing with it a feeling of impending doom.
"No. Hell no." He wanted to fool himself into thinking Ouija was only joking with him, but he knew, one look into the boys face and he knew that this was no sick joke.
This was their reality now.
And Parker felt as though he were going to be sick. "Don't say that to me, damnit!" The young wolfs voice wavered, panic edging on every word.
Chandler had by now crawled into the bed with them, his arms winding around Ouija's chest. He never said anything, but he didnt have to. The trembling in his shoulders spoke for him.

Stein felt terrible after watching how Sinclair struggled to stay calm, most likely forcing himself to pull the chair up and sit down. It was painfully obvious the boy didnt want to be there, and Stein felt like complete shit for it. "Actually you can go. I'll be fine right here by myself. I know how much you hate germs." It was enough for him that Sinclair had been willing to try. But there was no need for the wolf to sit beside him and be uncomfortable, no matter how badly Stein ached for company. "I really will be okay. I just need that extra blanket if you dont mind..." He was freezing now that his fever was forming, but unlike his brother Stein didnt have a lover who was willing to sit with him throughout the ordeal. In fact, Stein didn't even have an official boyfriend being Sinclair was still so stunted by the touching.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:52 am

"Law's trying to fix it." Ouija informed. Unlike Parker, who panicked and lashed out, Ouija was silent. It didn't feel real. He could hardly believe it. He simply wrapped his arms around his father and tugged the man closer into him. "Keep me warm." He murmured to the man.

"I don't want to leave you alone." Sinclair shook his head. It was true, he didn't. But he also didn't want to be there. He felt terrible though. He had to make himself stay, for Stein. "I'm going to stay." He nodded as he got the blanket and gently wrapped it around Stein. "I'm just nervous is all." He felt so incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:18 pm

"Oh, my ass he is." It was the only reply Parker offered, his shoulders trembling as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. He knew that Ouija needed him to be calm, but his wolf had completely lost control at possibility of losing its mate. Parker was fully shifted by now, his golden eyes glowing with frustration as he tried to find a way to gather himself. All he could do was tighten his hold on Ouija, not even bothered by the fact that he could feel Chandler on the boys other side. If it would make Ouija comfortable Parker was all for it.
"Im working on it." Chandler had positioned himself chest to chest with Ouija, his arms locked around the boys shoulders to keep him close. He could also feel Parker against Ouija's back, the werewolf's clawed hand able to be seen resting upon his sons waist. He could hear the boy emitting soft whines of desperation, almost in time with Ouija's jerks of pain.

"I know your nervous." Stein offered the boy a genuine smile despite the chills wracking his spine. Truly he was grateful Sinclair hadn't left him alone yet. He wasn't ready to be faced with the reality of his situation,and instead he was grateful to have Sinclair's face to keep him distracted. He'd always loved looking at the boys face...
"Thats why it means so much that your here, wrapping me in blankets." Truly he was surprised Sinclair could even stomach being in the same room as him with the boys intense fear of germs. "But I would really be okay if you left. I dont want you to force yourself to stay with me, thats no fur for either of us." He didnt like feeling as touch Sinclair was only with him out of obligation.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:59 pm

"Shit, will you calm down?" Ouija groaned back at his lover. "Let's just pretend I'm fine, alright? Just for tonight at least." He reached an arm back to wrap around Parker's shoulders. "I love you." He was speaking to both of them as he hid his face in his father's chest like he would when he was younger.

"You're not forcing me, really." Sinclair reassured. "I'm really worried about you and I don't want to leave you alone. I won't lie, I'm uncomfortable, but I still want to stay. I'll at least try and make it through tonight with you, okay? And then maybe your parents will take you and Jace home and you two can have each other." He just didn't want Stein to be alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Parker had the unbearable urge to lash out at his mate, furious that Ouija could be so calm at a time like this. But before his upper lip even had the chance to curl he realized that the boy was right. His getting worked up and angry wasn't going to make Ouija feel any better. In fact he was probably only stressing him out.
"I fucking love you too, Ouija." Parker had abandoned any thoughts of violence, instead opting to press himself closer to his mate so he could focus on leeching some of the hurt for him. He was certain with the way Ouija was breathing that it wasnt having much effect, but Parker was still trying. It was the only thing he could think to do, his wolf desperate to ease its mates suffering. "So damn much, I love you." the werewolf was landing kisses to the back of Ouija's neck for extra measure, his fangs gently scraping the boys heated skin as he did so.

"Well, thank you." Stein settled himself into the blankets, his heart warmed by the boys words. Sinclair had to love him on some level. He wouldn't be doing this for just anyone. "I didn't really want you to go anyways. Im glad you decided to stay." The boys metal thumb was running over the back of Sinclair's hand, his fingers twitching every now and again as the pain worsened. If he didnt have this hand to hold...
Stein didn't want to think about it.
Instead he was still managing a grateful for the werewolf, his arch reactor emitting a soft blue glow even from under the two blankets. It seemed to have gotten brighter when Sinclair professed that he wanted to stay by Stein's side.
"Wait a minute, how does this thing spread?" Stein jerked forward as the thought finally crossed his mind, even recoiling his metallic hand in fear of possibly infecting the boy as the alarm settled in. "Oh shit, I should have thought of that." Stein hardly ever cursed, but he was suddenly so angry with himself. He had no excuse. He had only been thinking of himself. He hadn't stopped to consider that he could be endangering Sinclair as well. " Am I contagious? Do you even know how this is transmitted? Are you okay to even be here, Sinclair?" The boys voice was edging on panic, his doe eyes terrified.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Ouija felt like a child, being coddled like this, but really he didn't mind so much. Parker's fangs on his neck were calming and he reached back to grasp his lover's hand.
"Keep doing that." He murmured as he turned to press a kiss to Parker's cheek. He paused then as a thought crossed his mind. "Fuck, what if these things spread and fuck up all my tattoos?" He sighed heavily, knowing it wasn't the most important issue right now. But it mattered to him.

"Hey, don't panic." Sinclair reassured gently. "I'm not sure how it spreads. Mom might know, but he hasn't told me. That's why I'm nervous but Sawyer was cuddling me so if it's contagious, I've probably already got it. So I can stay. And hold your hand." He added the last words gently, reaching back out to take the boy's hand, squeezing tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 pm

"Awh, damnit Ouija don't worry about your fucking tattoo's right now!" He had to wonder if the word 'deadly' had meant anything to the mind reader. He himself had nearly buckled under the weight of it. He could take any physical pain himself, but to have his mate hurting and know he was completely helpless to stop it? That fucked with Parker hard. "We can fucking get you more tattoo's, so don't be damn concerned with that shit! I'll even take you and fucking sit while that bitch Ajax fixes you up." Anything if it would put his mate at ease. Parker was trying so hard to keep the mood light and not let himself fall into the dread of their situation. "You know you'd fucking love that, being able to have your little fuckboy fuss over you while I bitch about it. You're an attention whore that way. So don't fucking worry."

Stein let out a soft huff, his face clouded with concern at the thought of Sinclair catching the illness. The boy probably wouldnt even make it to the pain and cold chills, he'd have a heart attack directly after the diagnosis. He allowed Sinclair to take his hand though, unable to deny how much it calmed him. "Okay I guess..I still don't like it though. Why would Sawyer endanger you like that? Isn't he supposed to take care of you or something?" The boy didn't want to upset Sinclair, but truly he was irritated that Sawyer hadn't stopped to think before completely climbing into bed with Sinclair, even if it was a common cold the boy would be petrified.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

"That sounds pretty great, not gonna lie." Ouija gave Parker a tired smile, his skin that wasn't white tinted a light pink as the fever ran through him. "I might flirt with him just to piss you off. Watching you two fight would be pretty hot." He too was determined to keep joking, to pretend he was not dying.

"He had just woken up and was in pain. I don't think he was thinking right. I'm not mad or anything, he always helps me if I need it." He shook his head lightly. "But it was for the best I guess since now I can hold your hand and be here for you without you having to feel guilty." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:57 pm

"Wouldn't even be a fucking fight though!" Parker was still nuzzling the back of Ouija's neck, now purposefully guiding his fangs across the pink tinted skin. "I'd just beat the living shit out of your fuck boy friend and that would be the end of it. But don't worry, i'd be hella fucking sexy while doing it so at least you'd have a nice show." Parker found himself wanting his father, wondering what Jesse would do in his situation. How was he to handle the possibility of his mate dying?

As much as he loved holding the boys hand, Stein would be happier if he didnt have to worry about Sinclair coming down with whatever disease was causing everyone such pain. The boy simply wouldn't be able to take it.
"I guess its alright if you say so....But I really can't believe you're going through so much trouble just for me. Its....It makes me happy, Sinclair. Im worried about you and I hate it, but im so happy that you care about me." Stein's fever was growing, his speech becoming more open without his realizing.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

"I could use a nice show right about now." Ouija smirked tiredly back at the boy. "I'll settle for your dumb ass cuddling me though."
Jesse had woken up at the feeling of his son's distress. He hadn't wanted to barge in on the two boys, but he listened in long enough to figure out what was going on. There were three sick pups and he was just now hearing about it? He didn't know how he'd slept through it but he now felt that as the Alpha, it was his duty to make sure they were okay, especially Ouija so Parker was alright.

"I do care about you... so much Stein." Sinclair murmured softly, cheeks tinting red not from fever but from his shyness and embarrassment at admitting these feelings. "I'm so worried about you..."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

"You'll settle? Bitch, you're fucking lucky to have me!" Parker snorted back at the boy in mock offense, fangs gently nipping at the back of his neck. He could feel Jesse on the other side of the door, could hear the mans heartbeat from anywhere.
"Hey dad? Dont fucking stand outside like a creep. Get your ass in here or go the fuck back to bed!"

"I dont want to be worried about me though, really. Its just pain." Stein dealt with pain abnormally well. He'd had to condition himself to it before going into the procedure with his metallic arm. "And im cold. Thats probably worse than the burning actually..." He was so cold he could feel his muscles restricting every time a chill ran through him, and it left him weaker with each one. "So im really alright. I just....I didnt want to be alone." He squeezed Sinclair's hand, wanting the boy to know how much his company was appreciated. "You took care of that."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Jesse stepped inside, smiling softly at his son.
"You caught me." He shrugged, eyeing Ouija and trying to get a glimpse of the boy's spots. "Park, do you know if it's contagious?" He questioned lightly. He didn't want to flat out tell the boy that he shouldn't be cuddling Ouija so closely, but he was worried.

"I'm sorry you have to be going through this." He sighed softly. "You're really good with pain though. Sawyer's a wolf and he wasn't handling it so well." He admired Stein's courage, really. He wished he could be so brave.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"Contagious?" Parker resonated the word, his face twisted with confusion making it completely obvious that he'd never nursed such thought. "I don't fucking know! And frankly I dont give a damn." For Parker, there was no life without Ouija. If his mate was going, he might as well go too. "Dad, I love you but don't fool yourself into thinking im going to fucking leave this bed, because im not." He punctuated his words by tugging Quija even closer to his chest, his chin resting upon the boys shoulder.
Chandler could only shrug at Jesse. "Law doesn't know a whole damn lot right now. Sorry." He understood the man was worried. He himself was falling to shambles at the sight of his pups deterioration.

"I think thats because Sawyer just puts on a big act." Stein had an eye for reading people. Sawyer was strong because he had people he wanted to protect and a certain image he liked to convey. Stein was strong from years of conditioning. Losing Dimitri had been a pain that prepared him for anything else he might face. "He probably is being a baby about this. He seems like the type who wants to be coddled. Not that theres anything wrong with that." Stein himself didn't want to be alone, but it wasnt often he had anyone doting on him so he didnt particularly crave it. "Im the one who was all asking you to stay earlier."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:59 pm

"I was just wondering." Jesse sighed heavily, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. He gave Chandler a sympathetic smile, knowing he would be falling apart if Parker got the disease.
"Hey yo Alpha man, I know you don't like me but any damn warmth would be appreciated." Ouija grunted, glancing over at the man and gesturing for him to join them. Jesse couldn't deny the boy, laying down to hold Parker, arms reaching across to hold Ouija as well. It wasn't long before Jordan came in as well, lying over Ouija and Chandler's feet like a dog might.

"He does sometimes... don't tell him I told you though." Sinclair smiled softly. "I like to be coddled too really. It just sucks since the only one I let do it is Sawyer." He admitted, hoping to make Stein feel better. "I think everyone needs held sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:16 am

"Are you fucking warm yet, Ouija? Because this is fucking ridiculous." Parker was entertaining himself, glancing around at all the people who had piled into bed with them. Honestly it was touching how they had come together, all for his mate.
It wasn't long before he could even hear his mothers heartbeat as Finn approached the room, his soft foot steps padding down the hallway towards Ouija's room. The boy seemed to pause outside the door way, the frame creaking as though Finn had pressed his ear against the door to see if he could hear anyone. There was no warning after that, the boy threw the door open with little regard for anyone inside that might have been trying to sleep.
For a moment Finn didnt speak. He simply stared at the crowd of people on the bed from his spot in the door fram, blue eyes wide with shocked awe.
"What in the mother fucking shit am I witnessing here?" He could hardly believe they were all fitting on the mattress together. "And not that I would have damn wanted to fucking come join you guys, but fuck you for not inviting me and shit."

"I wouldn't mind holding you, you know." Stein spoke up softly, his voice strong with want even thugh his teeth were chattering. "Actually, one day I really hope that you'll let me be another person that gets to coddle you." Thats all he really wanted. Stein didn't need sex, he could handle himself in that area. It would be enough for him to have the honor of simply being able to sleep beside Sinclair, reach out and touch the boy whenever the want arose.
It sounded heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 am

"Shit, if I thought you wouldn't hit me, I would have invited you a long time ago." Ouija chuckled, looking up at Finn with fever glazed eyes. "Come here, I've got a special seat for you." He gave one of his signature cackling laughs as he patted his hip. "You can lay right on top."
"Don't think I'm going to ignore that just because you're sick." Jesse grunted at the boy who only smirked.
"Hey, I had to give it a shot. You can't beat the shit out of me tonight." Ouija was grinning brightly, actually quite happy to have everyone in here with him.

"I would like that eventually." Sinclair admitted. He was getting there. He had already held Stein's hand which although it wouldn't seem like it for most people, was a big step for Sinclair. "You're the only person I'd even consider laying with that isn't my family." He informed as he squeezed the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:35 am

"I fucking could though!" Parker nipped again at the back of Ouija's neck. "Rude ass mother fucker! Why are you damn hitting on my mom anyways, damnit? Mom's not even fucking cute! Look at him!" The young wolf pointed at Finn only to have his hand struck away.
"Hey you little shit! Im right damn here!" Finn scowled at his son, his upper lip curling in offense. "Watch your fucking mouth before I have to bust your damn lip!" He crawled onto the beside Ouija, pausing a moment to fully look into the boys eyes and notice their glazed view.
"The hell? Ouija what the fuck is wrong with you? "

"I guess that makes me the luckiest guy in the world then, huh?" Stein managed a bright smile for the boy, even as his skin ached with fever. "I was afraid you'd never be comfortable around me. But look how far we've come! Now I even have you in here holding my hand." He spoke as though he were truly proud to be such a big part of Sinclair's life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 am

"Aw come on, Park. He looks just like you except smaller." Ouija chuckled before looking down to his mate's mother. "Shit, didn't you here? Some sort of sickness shit going around. So far it's just three of us pups so you should be fine." He was unaware that Stein had it as well since Sinclair hadn't told anyone yet.

"I didn't think I'd be doing this either." Sinclair admitted, smiling brightly. "It's not so bad. Maybe when you're better we can try laying together." He nodded. When Stein was better, not if he got better. He refused to think of that as an option.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 am

"You look like absolute shit. Hope you fucking get better soon, meatbag. You've gotta damn keep Parker outta trouble." Really the boy did look ill, with his fever pink skin and trembling shoulders. Finn hoped it was nothing serious, especially for his son. Parker hung on everything Ouija did, he followed the boy ever where. If anything happened to him, Finn wasn't sure that Parker would be able to handle it.
"And you, fuck shit!" The boy set his sights on Jesse. "You left me in that damn bed all alone! Came and piled your ass up in here without even telling me shit was wrong! I oughta kick your ass."

"Yeah?" The room was washed in a bright blue glow, Stein ' s arch reactor shedding more light at the boys words."That would be really amazing Sinclair. I can hardly wait." Talking with Sinclair was easing his pain, taking his mind off the chills wracking his heated body. With Sinclair around, Stein was certain he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:06 am

"Aw come on, don't yell at me." Jesse groaned. "I just came to check on Park and then they damn talked me into staying to keep him warm."
"Yeah, I made the fucker get in here. He's like a space heater." Ouija smirked tiredly. He could feel Jesse's warmth radiating towards him, though he was still shivering violently.

"I can't wait until you're better either." Sinclair smiled gently, squeezing the boy's hand tighter. "Are you still feeling alright? Any worse?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:32 am

"Yeah, I fucking know. He's my damn space heater." Finn didn't like to acknowledge it, but he was excessively possessive when It came to Jesse. Sure he had been jealous when he'd been with Morgue, but with Jesse it was on a whole new level of intensity. He didn't want anyone else having the mans time, or even his warmth.
But Finn didn't make a big deal out of it. The boy really was sick, and Parker seemed high strung enough, clutching onto Ouija as though he was about to up and disappear. "Anyways, you shitheads move a little damn bit and make some fucking room for me!"

"The spots seem to be aching a little more, or really burning. Im not quite sure how to describe it. They're almost like splotches where the skin feels like its being eaten away. " Stein had even pulled his shirt up to assure himself that his skin was still there in those places. The burn was radiating away from them, while at the center they hurt so badly they were almost numb. "And my heads really starting to hurt, but I think that's just the fever. Nothing to really worry about I guess...." He didn't want to alarm Sinclair but truly he was beginning to feel weak, and the room seemed as though it were trying to move around him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next