Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Fever dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Dmitri listened to the boy speak, all the while stroking his hair gently.
"I know I can't make up for what I did, but I'm going to try to anyway. I left you because I was scared. I convinced myself that I was doing it for your own good but really, I left because I was afraid of losing you. And that was the stupidest thing I've ever done." He had commitment issues, though they were not the usual ones. Everyone he'd ever loved was either dead or lying next to him right now. Dmitri had been desperate to break the pattern of his loved ones dying. But even though he'd left, Stein had contracted a terminal disease. Maybe it had been too late to save him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:38 pm

"You were afraid to lose me, so you just gave up?"  Stein let out a soft sigh of hurt.  He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, but it certainly wasnt Dimtri leaving to avoid losing him. "I agree, that was really stupid."  The boys words were edgy, and yet his fingertips were drawing soothing circles across Dimitri's chest. "You made me miss you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Dmitri chuckled softly at the boy's words. He'd always enjoyed how blunt Stein was.
"It's not that simple but yes, it was still really stupid." He knew the boy wouldn't understand, no one could possibly understand. "I'm happy to be holding you again." He murmured gently, stroking the boy's back.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:06 pm

"I'd prefer it to be on better circumstances." Stein couldn't help but be uncomfortable thinking that Dimitri had only come because he was sick. Maybe the Russian wanted to be his hero, or was it that Dimitri felt guilty now because Stein may be dying?
"Are you with anyone?" Damn the fever and the pain, this could be his only chance to spend time with Dimitri.
He was taking it for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Even though he was not a wolf, Dmitri always seemed to know what Stein was feeling.
"I'm not seeing anyone." He informed. "And just so you know, I didn't come just because I pitied you or I was guilty. I came because truly, I've been looking for a sign to come back ever since I left. This was it." He spoke simply.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 pm

"Missing me wasn't enough for you?" Stein forced himself to sit up, desperate to catch a glimpse of the Silver eyes that had been haunting his dreams for so long now. "I used to miss you so bad....I would go far a walk if it was really windy out, just hoping that maybe, if wanted you bad enough, the breeze would blow you back to me..." His voice was heavy with hurt, eyes shining with tears.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 pm

"I missed you the whole time, Holland." Dmitri sighed. "I missed you terribly. But I thought... I left you for your own good. It was to help you, really. I was trying to be strong enough to stay away from you but Jace called and I couldn't keep it up any longer. I haven't been truly happy since I left you." He spoke softly as a hand moved to caress Stein's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm

"I guess that goes for the both of us then." It wouldnt do any good to tell Dimitri what it had been like to lose him. It been as though the Russian had died, and for a while Stein thought that maybe he had. Surely Dimitri wouldnt have left him other wise, not after everything they'd had...Everything the man had promised him.
"So....Im really happy you came, Dimitri." He hadn't wanted to be alone, no matter what he had told his mother. It was a blessing for him to have someone, and too have it be Dimitri....
It was like waking from a bad dream, or breathing air for the first time in his life.
"Without you....I'd be feeling really shitty."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:42 pm

"I'm glad I came too." The Russian smiled gently. He had missed Stein terribly. He so badly wanted to kiss the boy but he restrained himself. "I'm sorry you aren't feeling well though. Anything you need, just tell me." He murmured as he pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:30 pm

"I need you to shut up."
And then Stein was jerking Dimitri forward by the collar of his shirt, their lips coming together in an explosion of passion. He had been deprived for too long. Having the mans kiss in his dreams could never compare to this, what it felt like to be able to run his mechanical fingers through the mans hair while still kissing him, breathing be damned. Stein could drown in Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Dmitri did not hesitate even for a moment. It was like he'd known it was going to happen before it did. He wrapped his arms tightly around Stein, pulling him flush against his chest even as the boy's skin burned his own. He had been hoping this would happen but he thought it was just wishful thinking. He had been expecting to work a lot harder to earn Stein's affections but he was glad it was happening now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Stein hated himself for it, but he hadn't been able to resist any longer. He still wanted to hate Dimitri, show him that what he'd done was unforgivable. But whenever Stein looked at him, all of that fell away. All the boy could see were those shining silver eyes, and that voice, he'd have it echoing through his mind always.
There was no way he could have stopped himself. As much as it sickened him, Dimitri made him desperate, weak.
And there was no way he could stop falling back into the man.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Dmitri was putting all of his love for the boy into this kiss, hands tightly grasping Stein's waist.
"I love you." It was practically a purr as the man pulled back the slightest bit so their lips still brushed against each other lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:18 pm

"I love you too, damnit." Stein couldn't bare any distance between them, not with how badly he was craving the man. He wasn't even concerned with his illness anymore, if it was contagious or not. If Dimitri got it too, then okay. Stein wouldnt mind being the last person he ever loved. It would all be worth it, just to have this time together.
"I love you and I want you to kiss me. I love you and I want you to promise you'll never leave again. I love you. I love you. I love you." It was all the boy could get out, his cheeks fevered not only with sickness, but with love for Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:56 am

Dmitri didn't even bother to answer, knowing his kiss would get the message across that he loved Stein back. He somehow managed to be gentle and rough at the same time, their teeth clanking together as he caressed Stein's cheeks, pressing the boy close to him.
"I love you so much, solnishko." He murmured into their kiss. "I'll never leave again, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:54 pm

"You don't even have a choice anymore. I wouldn't let you go even if you tried to leave." Stein was lost in the feeling of Dimitri's heat, pressed so flush against him while his skin was rippling with the chill of fever. It was a relief to have him. Dimitri left him no room in his he'd or heart for worry. The Russian man was in his veins, a natural antibiotic for his ailing body and mind.
Dimitri was his cure for everything.
The boys mechanical hand had by now slipped underneath the Russian ' s shirt, his metal fingers cold as they teasingly danced down his abdomen. Stein had loved touching Dimitri with his auto mail when they'd been together, especially during their love making. It was an unexplainable thrill to see the man jerking beneath the chill of his hand, usually unable to do anything more than helplessly buck into him.
Stein missed those nights so desperately.
"I'm gonna touch you again, and you're going to love me. I wont ever let you stop!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Dmitri found himself shuddering lightly under the touch of Stein's cool fingers. He didn't pull away though, in fact pulling the boy closer to him.
"I'm so glad to be back." He whispered gently, his lips pressing kisses down Stein's neck, never wanting to let go of the boy again now that he had him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 am

"Im going to make so you happy, Dimitri." Stein let out a soft huff, his fingertips grasping the Russian's shoulders in an attempt to brace himself. The fever was making him dizzy, but Stein hardly even noticed. It seemed like the room was always spinning when Dimitri was with him. "You're never going to want to leave me again." The boy drove in for another kiss, his metal fingers curling at the base of Dimitri's neck, trapping him so that there was no escape from their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:38 am

Dmitri had no desire to get out of the kiss, allowing Stein to keep him there. He had never used to be the one to pull away from their kisses. Zach and Law had enhanced his respiratory system so he was able to keep his breathing steady even while using his speed. He would only ever pull back to give Stein the chance to take a breath. He figured he would let the boy decide when he needed to pull away this time though, it was a special occasion, after all.
His hands rested on Stein's waist, pulling him close as his tongue slipped past the boy's lips, exploring his mouth. It was still so familiar, like he had never left at all. He still knew every inch of Stein's body, as if it were his own.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Stein couldn't feel his lungs anymore, but still he couldn't bring himself to break their kiss. He felt as though he were in one of his dreams, and the moment he let Dimitri go....
The Russian would vanish completely.
This couldn't be an illusion though, Stein was certain the hands on him were real. And the mans tongue, his entire frame shuddered as he felt it. There was never any escaping Dimitri. One touch and Stein was begging for more.
It was only when his vision grew dark that Stein finally released the man, his chest heaving as his lungs ached for oxygen. His hands never completely left the man, even as he struggled to catch his breath. Instead the boys fingers were working their way through Dimitri's hair, his other hand running soothing over the mans thigh.
Stein wanted to feel him again. Wanted to make sure nothing had changed.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Dmitri could only chuckle as Stein pulled back, knowing the boy needed to breathe. He continued kissing the boy though, on various spots on his face, continuing down his neck. He never wanted to stop now that he had Stein back in his life.
"I missed this." He informed as his lips latched onto a spot on the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm

"I almost believe that. Guess you're just going to have to do better though, since you were gone so long." Stein buried his fingers into the mans curling blonde hair, a playful smile twisting his kiss-bruised lips. "You'll have to show me how much you missed me." The boys breath hitched as Dimitri latched onto his neck, his mouth surrounding a particularly sensitive spot. Stein couldn't hep but shudder, his eyes, though glazed with fever were bright with excitement. He didn't have to tell the Russian how much he had been missed. It was portrayed in every movement and touch, the way his eyes shined when Dimitri's face became clear to him.
The boys metal fingers hadnt lost contact with the man once, desperately holding on, too afraid that if he let go all would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 pm

"Your skin is so hot but I don't want to let go of you." Dmitri groaned softly. Stein's skin felt as if it were burning him every time he touched it, but he didn't want to stop. He was sweating already but he simply ignored it, craving Stein as close to him as possible. "Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:02 pm

"I feel like ..." The boys metal fingertips caressed Dimitri's cheek, trailing down until his thumb was able to gently rub circles under his chin. "I could die tomorrow and be totally happy, as long as I get this night with you." He'd been miserable and terrified ever since the fever started, but all of that melted away as soon as Dimitri touched him. Now, though his body is still searing and throbbing, it's all made lesser by the comfort Dimitri brings.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:12 pm

"I feel like I don't care if I get sick by being so close to you... I would gladly give up my life for a night with you, solnishko." He murmured softly, lips still against the boy's collar bone. "I hope I can make you feel better, even if it's just a little bit." His hands had slipped under the boy's shirt, gently caressing his side with one hand, the other coming to run over the arch reactor, which had been glowing brightly in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next