Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Fever dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 pm

"One of these days I'm going to start beating the hell out of you when you call me Brittany." Britt smirked softly as he examined Sawyer's left cheek, seeing the discolored spots and running his hand over them. "That shit looks kinda wicked. I wish Halloween was sooner, you could be a zombie or some shit." It wasn't the best thing to tell someone, that they looked like some sort of monster. But Britt meant it as a compliment, a way of making Sawyer feel better without sounding so stupid and in love.

Jace looked up at his lover, almost too shocked to do anything. He had never seen the man like this before.
"Piper I'm gonna be okay. Don't panic, alright? We're gonna be fine. Just let Law work and I know he can find something. It's fine." He was panicking as well inside, but for once he felt like Piper needed him to be the strong one. He had to be okay for Piper, even though he would rather curl up and cry himself to sleep and let the fever work its way out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Sawyer jerked as the boys hand ran over the discoloration, a low hiss of pain escaping him as he sluggishly slapped Britt's hand away. "Thit! Don't touch it!" Sawyer never complained of pain, no matter how badly he was hurting. He'd never wanted anyone to know they'd gotten the best of him. And even now, he hadn't mentioned it but the patches of paling skin was the main source of his pain, where the searing burn radiated from. "Where the hell are your mannerth? Oh right, forgot you don't have any." The young wolf grunted up at the boy, his eyebrows pinched in discomfort. "Can't you like, thut the fuck up?" Sawyer's fingers curled around Britt's wrist, tugging until the boy had been pulled into bed with him. "Lay. No talking. Juth warmth." The fevered werewolf demanded, his limbs entangling themselves around Britt in an attempt to force the boy closer.

"Yeah, you're going to be okay shawty." Piper held onto the boys words, his gaze still harsh on Law. "Im taking him wherever he wants to go, yo. Imma take care of him. But you fucking find me as soon as you figure something out." The man gave Law one more disappointed grunt before rearranging the tiny wolf in his arms, cradling the boy like an infant against his chest on his way back into the living room.
"Well, Jace Daniel." Piper was breathing heavily, his ribcage feeling as though it was going to snap under the weight of his lovers pain. " What do you want me to do for you baby? I'll do anything in the world. All you gotta do is tell your pipe-man what you want and its yours, boo.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Britt recoiled when Sawyer hissed. Honestly, he hadn't known it hurt. He probably should have assumed it would, but he'd really just been trying to make the boy feel better in his own way.
"You're a rude bitch when you're sick, huh?" He grumbled as he threw one of his legs over both of Sawyer's, pressing the man into him and holding him tight. He always preferred to be the big spoon when they would lay together. "So how long til you're better and I don't have to coddle you like an infant and shit?" He spoke with his lips pressed to a spot on Sawyer's neck that wasn't losing its color.

"I love you." Jace smiled gratefully at his lover as he took another drag from the joint dangling from his fingers. "I want you to take me to one of the guest rooms here and lay me on the bed. And then I want you to get the bag you packed for me from daddy and get my iPod and then come back up to the bedroom with me and play some of your rap music for me and let me cuddle you." He spoke the words gently as he nuzzled Piper's neck. It sounded like a nice night, really, even if he wasn't sick.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:05 pm

"Mom didn't thay...."  Sawyer had yet to truly question it, but he wondered why his mother hadn't offered him any medication, or really even a name for the sickness.   Usually Law was fast in that department,  especially when he and Sinclair had been small.   "But I'm thure I'll be fine soon though,    tho don't get your pantieth twithed.  I'm juth really fucking cold."  Sawyer, even in his current state couldn't handle Britt thinking of him as weak.  "And no one athked you to baby me. I  don't need your charity." It was nice though, to feel the boys warmth radiating against him.

"Done and done, Jace Daniel. "  Piper was already headed up stairs in pursuit of an empty bedroom for the boy.  "I think your old mans just down stairs taking to Law still shawty, but I'm sure he'll make his way up here soon.  I  ain't quite ready to let you go."    He felt as though if he put Jace down, even for a second,  the boy could disappear on him.  "I'll keep you warm until he gets here though.   And ole' Piper will even rap for you if you want. "  Anything but leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:57 pm

"Hey, just shut up and let me hold you." He flicked the boy in the ear gently. "Where the hell is your mom anyways?" He felt like the man should be looking after his son. But he was kind of glad he wasn't here. The two of them never really got along.

"Okay, that's fine." Jace nodded as they arrived in the bedroom. He crawled onto the mattress before pulling Piper down with him, squeezing the man to his chest. He was holding his lover a bit too tightly, not realizing that he'd even shifted in his attempts to fight off the pain. He was shivering violently in the man's arms. "Thank you for staying with me." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 pm

"He probably went to thee Jathe."  Sawyer muttered sourly, missing his mother now that Britt had mentioned him.  Honestly in his delirium he'd forgotten the man had been gone.  "Why're you all worrying about mom anywayth? Aren't you thuppothed to be here for me or thomething?" The boy gave a teasing smirk, his words sluggish and tired.  "You're bad company, Brittany. "

"You couldn't make me leave if you tried, shawty."  Piper wasn't bothered by the boys shifting, although it did worry him.  Jace usually had such control over his shift, the boy had to be in immense pain to lose it in such a way."Now tell your pipe - man what he can do for you. I  want you to feel better boo. I'd do anything to take away your pain yo."  Piper was carding his fingers through the boys hair,  his lips pressed against Jace's temple. "Fuck man, you're still so hot."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 pm

"I just figured he should be trying to fucking fix you or whatever." Britt's words showed his worry about the other boy, but the casual tone he spoke in almost cancelled that out. "And I know I'm bad company, I don't know why you called me in the first place." He smirked lightly as he stroked his fingers through the boy's hair.

"I-I don't know." Jace sighed heavily, frowning at the other man. "Just keep holding me for now, maybe." He was silent for a moment, lips moving over Piper's jawline. Then he spoke again with a small smirk. "You could always try that rapping thing you mentioned until daddy gets here." He was partially just joking but then again, he wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

"Like I thaid, I wanted to thee your fathe. I forgot you could talk." The shivering wolf explained, curling tightening against Britt in an attempt to absorb the boys warmth. "An' lay off mom. Im thure if there wath anything he could do, he'd do it." He's mother had never taken this long to start treatment, so Sawyer had a good idea as to what his verdict might be. "Im actually really thurprithed you came in the firth plathe. I didn't expect you to." He knew that Britt probably did have better things to do. He had always been one hell of a flirt.

"Oh yeah shawty, I forgot about your song." Piper propped himself up against the head board, where he could pull Jace into his arms comfortable while still keeping the boys head cradled into his chest. "Lemme see here, my baby wants a song." The man took to humming softly, his hands bringing both's Jace's together so he could hold them in an attempt to warm the boys fingers. After a few more moments of pondering, Piper finally began whistling a soft melody, his voice husky as he began.
"Try'na chill with you, try'na roll my dope. I love the way you smile," He allowed one of his fingers to trace over the boys lips, his eyes trained on Jace's face. "I love the way you are. I love the way your pretty eyes so sexy." He dropped his head now, his lips brushing against the tiny werewolf's ear. "And anything you wanna know, just ask me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:21 pm

"Yeah well you're my favorite fuckboy." Britt spoke teasingly. Fuckboy seemed to have become a term of endearment for the couple. "No one felt like going out so I had nothing better to do." He shrugged, stroking Sawyer's back as if trying to calm him.

Jace couldn't help but grin brightly at the man as he sang, letting his lover's husky voice relax him. He let the man rap the song for him before he gently pressed their lips together.
"You're good at that, you know." He smiled sweetly. "Thank you... I'm sorry for this." He murmured as he laid his head on the man's chest, letting his eyes flicker shut.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 am

"M'not a fuckboy, your a fuckboy." Came the pups grouchy huff, his arms tightening around Britt possessively. He hated thinking that the boy was only here because no one else had been available, but he knew that Britt never lied.
Was he really that insignificant?
He wanted to lash out over it, maybe make some unhinged comment about the boys mother, but Sawyer simply couldn't bring himself to do so. The fever had him too weak. He wouldn't be able to carry on an argument and he refused to let Britt have the last word.
"Oh, well, how kind you are to grace him with your presence then, oui." Law was standing in the doorway, his tired eyes sharp on Britt. "We're so lucky you weren't inconvenienced."

"Sorry? Jace Daniel don't you go apologizing to me, I wont damn accept it." The mans nostrils flared at the absurdity of the boys words."You're sick yo, you didn't ask for this shit! In fact, you asked to go on date night tomorrow so I fucking know this wasnt in your schedule. Damn." Piper found himself angry, not at Jace but at himself for allowing the boy to feel as if anything was his fault. "You're so innocent and naive sometimes shawty, and thick as hell. Dont you ever think this is on you. You're not in control, yo. But you're my baby and you're hurting so I sure as hell dont mind being here with you. In fact, theres no where else id rather be right now." Piper was rocking the boy as he spoke, his lips falling into Jace's hair between words.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

"Hey, at least I was here to hold him when his own damn mother couldn't spare the time." Britt never even looked at the man. He didn't have to look to recognize the hateful tone. Truthfully, Sawyer was his favorite person to be with but he couldn't very well let him know that. And especially not now that Law was in the room. "But you're right, he should be thankful I'm gracing him with my presence. I don't roll my ass out of bed for just anyone at three in the morning."

"I just meant that I'm sorry you have to deal with me like this." Jace frowned, pressing closer into Piper's chest. "I know you don't really mind but we both know watching me in pain isn't your favorite activity. It's not my fault, I'm just sorry you have to put up with it." He sighed, a clawed hand coming up to stroke through Piper's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 am

"Yes, well, this happens to be fucking important." Law's voice was haggard and defeated in the wake of his sons diagnosis. He had no time to entertain his hate for Britt. As he made his way to the bed, his eyes could be seen as red rimmed and bloodshot. He'd had to stomach giving Roman the news as well, and now the mere sight of Sawyer had his upper lip quivering. He had to do something for their babies, but he was at such a loss.
Sawyer gave a soft grunt. It was nice to hear that he was held to some special standard in Britt's mind, it was enough to have him nuzzling his faze into the boys shoulder.

"Oh," Piper's cheeks colored with embarrassment. "Well don't be sorry for that either, yo. No point in feeling sorry about it. Instead we need to focus on getting you better boo." The man rested his cheek against the crown of Jace's head, his fingers rubbing circles against the back of the boys tiny hands. "And it's my honor to be here with you. No one else would do it right." Jace was his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:53 am

"And what's so important about it?" Britt sighed, though he stopped when he noticed the look on Law's face. It did not look good. He hated to admit the way his stomach was twisting nervously at the thought of Sawyer being seriously sick. He let his hand come up to entangle in the boy's black curls, even going as far as to drop a kiss onto his forehead.

"You're right." Jace smiled softly. "You take care of me better than anyone. I'm glad you're here to cuddle me." He murmured. "You're so much sweeter than anyone thinks you are. I swear you are the best boyfriend on the damn planet." In his fevered state, he was becoming even more overly sappy than usual, nuzzling Piper's chest as he tried to get some rest.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 am

Law opened his mouth to speak several times, but nothing came out. He didn't want to say it out loud. He felt as though the moment he announced it everything would become too real for him. But Britt's question was still hanging in the air, and by now Sawyer was peering up at him cautiously.
"Its a very aggressive and terminal illness, oui." The's mans voice wavered as he spoke. "As of right now I don't have a cure." He dropped onto the edge of the bed, his fingertips brushing over Sawyer's left temple. "But I will though....I will." He was telling himself more than Britt or Sawyer, his body trembling under the tremendous burden.
"Thop fucking looking tho thad and thit mom." Sawyer was rolling his eyes at the man, even as his teeth chattered with fever. "Im thure you will find a cure. M'not even worried about it." And truly he wasn't. Sawyer didn't fear death, especially being he'd never found his life to be very valuable.

"Well, if you say so." Piper had forced a smile onto his face in the midst of all his distress, if only so that Jace could be at ease. The man himself was still reeling after the news Law had dropped on them, and by now he could hear Roman's heavy sobbing from down stairs, confirming that he too had be updated on Jace's condition. "But you should know you're the only person im sweet on anymore, Jace Daniel." He was hoping to keep the boy distracted, not wanting him to stress over the sound of Romans desperation.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:29 am

Britt though, he was very worried. He would never admit the way his stomach sank and his heart stopped as he heard Law's words. But he simply swallowed the lump in his throat and continued stroking Sawyer's hair.
"You'll be fine." He shrugged it off, though his lips gave away his worry with the way they pressed gentle kisses over Sawyer's face.

But Jace heard. He could hear his father's sobbing, he could smell his lover's distress. The most important men in his life were hurting and it was his fault. He felt like giving in right then, letting the tears that he was holding in come out. But instead, he pressed yet another kiss to Piper's lips before attempting to sleep, hoping he'd have more strength when he woke.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 am

Chandler was moving before he'd even opened his eyes fully, driven by the intense ache in his temples. The pain had woken him from a dead sleep, in a way that Chandler could only begin to identify as Ouija. He was always connected to his son, and this pain wracking his brain had to be something to do with the boy.
"Ouija?" He was talking ever before he reached the boys room, trying to search him through their connection, desperate to know what could be wrong with his child.
Parker had been sharing a bed with Ouija that night, and he too had been awoken by the sensation that something was wrong with his mate, he could feel in his bones, smell it in the air.

Stein had followed his father and mother over to Jesse's home in pursuit of his brother. He'd wanted to at the boys side but Piper and Roman seemed to have that covered, so instead Stein had found himself drawn to Sinclair's bedroom. He hadn't truly expected the boy to be awake at such an hour, but he was surprised to see the bedroom door ajar along with light filtering through the cracks.
"Sinclair?" Stein called softly, not wanting to disturb the peculiar wolf. " Are you up? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 am

Ouija had woken a few minutes before Parker, a violent pain in his side pulling him out of his sleep. He wanted to wake Parker but he could hardly catch his breath. The pain had caught him off guard, causing him to clutch at his side only to be met with more pain as he touched it. It was a sort of burning feeling, as if someone had taken a blowtorch to his side and was determined to burn his flesh off with it. Except of course, that there was no heat. In fact, he was freezing. It was like he was taking an ice bath, so cold that it hurt.
"P-Park." He spoke through chattering teeth as he roughly nudged the other boy, not realizing he was already awake. He didn't want to wake his father up, but he didn't know the man was already coming as well.

Sinclair appeared at the door a moment later, smiling sadly at Stein.
"Hi Stein. I'm sorry about Jace." They were in the same situation, the closest person in their life with a terminal disease. He knew how Stein must feel.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:13 am

"What in the holy fucking hell is wrong with you Ouija?" Parker was alarmed to say the least, his wolf restless as he tried to find the source of his lovers pain. "Let me fucking look, come here!" He could see where the boy was holding his hands, knew that had to be the source of his pain. His fingertips were just brushing over Ouija's hands in an attempt to pry them away from his side when Chandler burst into the room.
"The fuck have you done to him?"  The mind reader couldnt even begin to focus on Parker for answers, he was much too consumed with his son and the way the boy seemed to be writhing on his bed.  "Ouija, what is it?"  He made his way to the bed, reaching a hand to lift the boys shirt only to recoil in shock at how hoot Ouija's skin was.  "Shit, he's got a fever."

"Sorry?"  Stein arched a brow at Sinclair, not having yet been informed of how dire his brothers situation really was. "He's just sick.  I mean, he had a really bad fever and he seemed to be in pain but..."  Now that Stein thought about it, Piper and his father had been acting strange. He had simply been so consumed with setting eyes on Jace that he hadnt really thought much into it.  He'd never fathomed how bad it could be.
"Are you okay Sinclair?  You don't look so well."  Stein wanted so badly to reach out and touch the werewolfs cheek, maybe run his thumb under one of the boys too-tired eyes. He didn't dare act on those wants though, especially being that he'd been feeling shitty for the past few hours.  It was only now though that Stein realized the discomfort had gone from an ache to an acute burning sensation. And it was moving, strangely enough. It had started out on his hip, and as time wore on it had made its way across his stomach and was now threatening to crawl up his chest. With everything going on though, Stein hadn't been paying much attention to it. But as time wore on it had worsened, and now Stein was finally beginning to feel the first chills of his fever.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 am

"Something fucking hurts." Ouija managed to get out finally. "My side. It feels like it's on fire but I'm f-fucking freezing." He was trying to act as tough as he could, not want Parker to think he was a pussy, but he couldn't even keep the act up for more than a few seconds. "Daddy, something's really wrong." He hadn't called Chandler daddy in years, but he hardly even registered he'd done it.

"Yeah... I mean, I'm sure he'll be fine." Sinclair backtracked immediately, not knowing that no one had yet informed Stein. It wasn't his place to do that either. "And I'm fine. Just worried about Sawyer I guess." He shrugged lightly, appreciating Stein's concern. "But you know, you don't look too good either."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:46 am

"Okay, Alright." Chandler forced himself to take a deep breath, knowing he wouldnt be of any help to his son if he lost his cool. Ouija had always depended on him to be the rock, so he had to be strong now when the boy needed him most. "Im going to run get Law, maybe see if he can come take a look at you." The man dropped a kiss into his sons hair before turning on his heel and taking off down the hall way in a desperate pursuit of Law.
"Ouija, im going to turn the mother fucking light on, and you're gonna let me damn see." Parker was already rolling out of bed in favor of flicking on the light, slightly frantic in his hurry to set eyes on the source of his mates pain. He was trying to keep his cool though, knowing it would only upset Ouija further if he allowed himself to panic.
"O-fucking-kay, move your damned hands." Parker was at the boys side again, gently lifting his shirt to get a better look at the source of his hurt. The only thing he could do though was curse once he was finally able to access what was causing the boy pain. It was white splotches, large patches of discolored skin that seemed to center at Ouija's side.
"Son of a fucking bitch, what in the hell?" All Parker could think to do was pulled the blankets tighter around the boys shoulders in an attempt to keep him warm. "Talk to me shithead, tell me if anything else fucking hurts."

"Me?" Stein glanced down at himself, surprised to find Sinclair was right. His normally creamy skin seemed to be tinged with pink, even though he felt chilly enough to ask Sinclair for a sweater. "Huh...Thats funny. I dont feel hot. In fact, im freezing right now." Stein hesitantly tugged at the hem of his shirt, eyes widening as he noticed splotchy white patches climbing his body, spreading the burning sensation he'd been feeling.
"Uh-oh."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:58 am

"Just that. What the fuck are those?" He cursed at the spots. He didn't like this, not at all. "They hurt, the spots. Don't touch them." The mind reader shook his head. "Oh fuck it fucking hurts. And why am I so cold?" He grabbed the blankets angrily, throwing them over himself and pulling Parker atop of him. "Keep me fucking warm." He muttered, body shaking violently as he tried to get some of Parker's warmth.

"Oh no..." Sinclair shook his head, backing a few steps away. "You've got it too." First Sinclair, now Stein. He couldn't lose them both... He would have to help his mother find a cure. "You need to lay down. Are you in pain? You look better than Sawyer did." He spoke frantically as he led the boy out of the room into a guest room nearby. "Here, lay down and I'll get blankets." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 am

Parker's wolf clawed at his rib cage with every pained sound that left Ouija's mouth. For a moment he could hardly catch his breath, listening to his mate curse the white splotches causing him harm.
"You're not fucking cold, Ouija! You're damn burning up!" The feeling of the boys skin against him felt unnatural, hot enough to have even Parker sweating at the contact. "Fucking shit, here." Parker's arms wound tightly around Ouija's waist, pressing the boy almost unbearably close as he began trying to leech some of the pain, anything to lessen his mates burden. "Oh fuck." Parker couldn't imagine what Ouija must be going through. He'd only just began to leech, and the hurt was already breath taking. "Damnit, where in fuck is that damn good for nothing doctor when you fucking need him?"

Stein was in shock as Sinclair lead him into the spare bedroom, his brown eyes wide with fear. "I'm fine Sinclair, really. I don't hurt that bad..." The pain had only started an hour ago, but Stein couldn't deny that it was quickly becoming too much for him to over look. "And I don't need to lay down, honestly. " His teeth chattered when he spoke, and he ached to reach out for Sinclair, his metal fingers even flexing with want. "Cant I go with you to get the blanket?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 am

"Fuck, thank you." Ouija was nearly whimpering as he pressed his face into Parker's neck, letting his mate's scent calm him. He was trying to pretend he wasn't being completely pathetic right now. It still hurt unbearably even though the two of them were sharing the pain now. "Park, something's fucking seriously wrong." He knew he couldn't just be being this much of a baby. He felt as if he could be dying right now. He wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"You can." He nodded, frowning deeply at the other boy. He couldn't handle the look of fear in the boy's eyes. He wanted to hold him... After a short debate with himself, he reached out and took the boy's metal hand, figuring it was unlikely for him to get infected from that. He led him off to find as many blankets as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 am

"You think I don't fucking know that already?"  Parker didnt mean to snap at Ouija, he was simply over whelmed by the boys condition. He could feel it in his chest, the clench of his mates distress. He understood that this was serious, the tiny whimper that left the boy only confirming that further. "Awh Fuck, im sorry.  Just stay damn calm Ouija.  Don't go panicking or any of that stupid shit. I wont let anything happen to you."  But even as he spoke he knew he was completely helpless to stop those splotches.  His only hope was Law, and he couldn't hear the mans heartbeat getting any closer.
And that infuriated him.
His mate could be dying in here and they were taking their sweet ass time.

Stein seemed to bloom under Sinclair's touch, a soft smile over taking his features.  He didn't yet realize just how serious his condition was being the splotches had yet to fully take effect on him.  And sure he knew Jace had been in pain, but he was still under the impression that everything was going to be okay.  
"Thank you."  Stein was looking down at their conjoined hands, his grip tightening just the tiniest bit   everytime a new wave of pain radiated from the splotches.  He was handling it though, if only because he had the comfort of Sinclair's hand to keep him distracted. "I hadn't even realized anything was wrong, I guess. I was so worried about Jace..."  A shiver ran down the boys spine, his mind finally beginning to feel the effects of his fever.  "I really like holding your hand..." Stein hadn't even realized he'd spoken, believing he'd only been thinking such things. "Wish we could do it more."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:19 am

"I'm trying not to." Ouija grimaced. "Shit, what if I damn die, Park? And the last thing I did is whine on you like a bitch." He groaned lowly, the joking tone of his voice a sign he was trying to fight this and not panic like Parker had asked.

"I like holding your hand too." Sinclair admitted. It wasn't so bad, really. "I really hope you're okay." In his head, he was making a sort of deal with whatever God was out there, a promise. If he got so lucky as to have Stein make it out of this alive, he would be there to hold the boy's hand, always. "Here we go." They reached the laundry room and he grabbed as many blankets as he could carry, knowing Sawyer could probably use an extra too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next