Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Leon shuffled into the room, his camera around his neck as it always was. He smiled widely at seeing the twins, leaning down to lift Dacey into his arms.
"Hey Dacey!" He greeted softly, kissing the boys cheek. "How are you?"
"Momma ish donna ave a baby! But is he loves it more than me we have to take it back!" He wanted to warn everyone, because he was totally serious about taking it back.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 pm

"Hi Weon!" Dacey beamed, wrapping his arms around Leon's neck. "I ish dood! Mwomma ish having a baby!"
Cove chuckled at Shion, nodding his head.
"Ya might wanna take et back anyways, just en case." It could be a freak like Brynn.
Brynn narrowed his gaze at Cove, using all his effort to hold his tongue and not say something in front of the kids.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 pm

"Cove." Briley snapped lightly, stepping forward and plucking Shion from his arms, putting the boy down so he could whisper in the mans ear.
"I swear, if you upset Brynn me and you are going to have a problem." He hissed lightly. "And before you open your mouth, don't forget Leon is the one who is retarded." He did not want to argue with Cove but he was not about to have him say anything like that in front of his lover or his kids. "And grow up, you dont say that in front of our kids!" Briley never bad mouthed Leon in front of them, not wanting to put anything into their heads.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm

"Brileh ef ah wanted ta bad mouth Brynn, there es much worse ah can come up weth." Cove shook his head as he pulled back, scooping Shion back up into his arms. "Congrats on tha babeh though."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Briley rolled his eyes at his friend, laughing softly.
"What can you say huh? And you had better not say anything, Shion gets kinda pissy when you bad mouth his mommy." Briley winked, stepping back over to kiss Brynn on the cheek.
Shion looked at his mother, grinning happily.
"I dont know if I like the baby or not yet!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Brynn smiled, wrapping an arm around Briley's shoulders, leaning into his side.
"Ah thenk yar momma will love ya just as much as tha new babeh." Cove nodded at Shion, ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Shion still looked aprehensive about it, hugging onto Cove. "How come I have two mommies? Will the new baby have two mommies?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"Tha new babeh won't have two mommehs." Cove shook his head. "Ya and Daceh have two mommies cause ah had ya, so ah'm yar mommeh, but Brynn es datin' yar daddeh so heh's yar mommeh too."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm

"So.... Who is our real mommy?". Shion asked in confusion, blinking up at Cove. "And does that make Leon our other daddy?".
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"Uh..." Cove glanced up at Brynn. "Ah guess ah'm yar real mommeh." For once he wasn't trying to just piss Brynn off. "And... ah don't know." Cove groaned. "Yar confusing meh, kid." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 pm

"You guess!! Does that mean mom loves me more than you? Or you love me more than him?" Shion was a curious child by nature. "And Leon doesn't act like a daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:48 pm

"Ah thenk weh both love ya tha same." Cove nodded his head, glancing at Brynn who nodded in agreement. "And Leon esn't realleh ah daddeh... heh's more like ah third momma." He chuckled, watching as Dacey talked Leon's ear off with pointless information about how he'd been over the past week since they'd seen each other.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Shion nodded his head, looking down at his brother as his wheels spun.
"Does that mean you both love us less than normal mommies and just make up for it by us having two?"
Briley was listening in and he simply groaned, shaking his head. The is was confusing him.
"Shion, your going to break his brain."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm

"Noh babeh, weh both love ya like normal mommehs." Cove chuckled softly, ruffling the boy's hair. "Ya are gonna break mah brain though."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Shion whined at his mother, leaning his head on Cove's shoulder as the front door opened, Misery poking his head in.
"Sup." He greeted Brynn and Briley, moving past them to further enter the room, Quinn pressed to his chest. "I was only coming by to get a shirt but since I saw Briley's car I figured I would bring the boys in to see Shion and Dacey." He winked to Cove, pressing a kiss too his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

"Aww, don't bring tha little nerd in ta see meh!" Cove teased, winking at Quinn who stuck his tongue out at him.
"Ewer a nerd!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:04 am

Shion pressed his hands up to his mothers mouth, silencing him as he stared at Quinn.
"Wow..." He was really pretty.
Misery snorted at Cove, kissing Quinn's cheek. "My baby is going to be a rocket scientist."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:10 am

Quinn waved shyly at Shion, moving to hide his face in his mother's neck. That boy was very pretty... His cheeks were bright red as he clung to his momma.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

Shion instead reached out to gently poke at Quinn, his cheeks also a bright red.
"I ish Shiown.". He couldn't help but smile sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 am

"I ish Twinn..." Quinn nodded, smiling shyly as he looked over at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 am

"Your pretty twinn! I wike you!" Shion chirped happily to the boy. Misery chuckled at the two, glancing up to Cove.
"He is a sweet talker huh?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 am

"You're pwetty too!" Quinn nodded his head, smiling softly as Cove laughed lightly.
"Yeah, just like hes momma." He winked at Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am

Misery sat Quinn down in favor of going to pull Carter inside, Kaiden too.
Briley watched his child, leaning on Brynn.
"Can you believe you have one of those inside of you?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 am

Brynn leaned into his lover, kissing his jaw line lightly.
"I can't actually." He shook his head, his grin soft as he looked down at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Its surreal." Briley rested a strong hand to Brynn's stomach, only trying to imagine what his child was going to be like. "You want a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next